Chapter 5.

Accept Me

 

 
I waved Doojoon goodbye as he drove off. After he was gone, I sighed in relief because I saw L.Joe on the road beside me with my brother. Nobody should know that I'm Doojoon's sister. 2 reasons; one, I don't want to get popular. believe me doojoon is well-known  in seoul two, Doojoon said not to tell anybody that I'm his sister even my closest friends. I almost got caught earlier. I started running since I realised I was actually late for school thanks to you-know-who. I got into my class in time and sat down, panting.
 
" You're always late. " IU said, giggling at my condition.
 
" Not my fault. Its my brother's. "
 
" Why do your brother kept sending you to school. I mean, no offence but aren't you old enough to go to school by yourself? "
 
" Tell me about it. I have no idea either. " I sighed heavily and Mrs Jang, our english teacher came in.
 
She started teaching by writing some stuff on the board and as usual, L.Joe and Chunji came in. They're forever late. And I just saw L.Joe this morning. Its been 4 days since I've entered this school and I guess its pretty normal. 
 
" Byunghun and Chanhee, please sit down immediately. " Mrs Jang sighed softly.
 
I think all the teachers here are tired of punishing them since they won't even listen to them. L.Joe and Chunji sat and let the boring lessons starts.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After it felt like years school finally ended. I stretched myself and stood up.
 
" Haeyoung! Since its Friday, do you want come to my cafe tonight? " IU asked, giving me puppy eyes.
 
" You have a cafe? "
 
" Not exactly mine. My Dad's. "
 
I want to go, really but my parents wouldn't allow it. Heck, who cares.
 
" Sure. I'll call you. "
 
" Yay! See you tonight then! "
 
Doojoon was early today. We got home and I decided to tell Mom about it.
 
" Mom, can I go out tonight? " I asked nervously.
 
" No. "  she said firmly without asking to where and stuff.
 
" B-But. "
 
" No buts. "
 
" MOM!! You used to let me go out whenever I want. "
 
" Like you said, 'used '. "
 
I was getting irritated and annoyed.
 
" WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! EVER SINCE I GOT DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL, YOU GET SO OVER PROTECTIVE OVER EVERYTHING!! " I shouted at her, tears forming in my eyes.
 
Mom widened her eyes, shocked that I just shouted at her.
 
I sniffed, " It was just an accident. I just got hit by a car right? That's what all of you guys say. It was just an accident. Why are you so over protective? "
 
" You're grounded. Go up to your room now. " Mom firmly said it with a blank expression. 
 
I rolled my eyes and went into my room. Urgh, what's the difference anyway? Before getting grounded I already feel like I'm grounded. No freedom at all. I don't care, I'm so going tonight.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I checked the time, 8PM. I got up from bed and wore my red hoodie. I went out of my room and my parents was busy watching tv while Doojoon was in his room with the door closed. I went back to my room and locked it so nobody would get in. I opened the window and looked down. Yup, I'm going to sneak out and I've seen Doojoon sneaking out at times and I learnt a few things by looking at him. I took 2 pillows and dropped it down. This way, when I fall it wouldn't hurt too much. I may be a girl but I do know some ninja skills. I took a deep breath and jumped out. My body fell directly to the pillow so the fall isn't that bad. Though, I earned a bruised on my knee. I didn't make noises so they wouldn't hear a thing. Success. I ran to the address that IU gave me.