7.

Accept Me

 

" Haeyoung-ah... "
 
" Hmmm? "
 
" I've got something to tell you. "
 
" What is it M______ ? "
 
" I... love you. "
 
I opened my eyes and I realised I was sweating. I sat up and scratched my head. What was that dream? I yawned and checked the time. I widened my eyes in surprise that I was actually late for school. Why nobody woke me up?! I didn't bother to wash up and changed into my uniform directly. I tied my hair into a low ponytail and ran out of my room.
 
" OPPA!! WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL PALI!! " I shouted as loud as I can and ran downstairs.
 
I saw Beast oppas sitting on the sofa, talking to each other and I said hi to them and grab my shoes, wearing them. Wait.......... why is Beast here? I looked at all of them and they were looking at me. Mom and Dad was not at sight. And Doojoon is there with them playing PSP.
 
" Where are you going? " Dongwoon oppa asked, giving me a weird look.
 
" School. " I blinked at him twice, clearly confused.
 
Suddenly, all the 6 of them laughed out loud. 
 
" Dear dongsaeng, this is why the calendar is created. " Doojoon laughed.
 
" H-Huh? " my mind was still asleep.
 
" Its Saturday. " Hyungseung said it with a matter-of-fact tone.
 
I smacked my forehead.
 
" You look messed up. " Yoseob was still laughing, clutching his stomach.
 
Aish, no wonder Mom and Dad didn't wake me up. And no wonder Doojoon is already up so early. The irony, Doojoon always wakes up early during weekends rather that weekdays. And Beast always comes to our house on Saturdays and Sundays.
 I sighed heavily.
 
" Are you guys going out anyways? " I asked, standing up and walked slowly to the stairs.
 
" After Mom or Dad comes home. " Doojoon replied.
 
Oh god I feel like that I'm in some kind of prison. Its obvious that Mom asked Doojoon to make sure that I didn't go out today. I went back to my room and take my own sweet time cleaning up.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
L.Joe was awakened by his phone's ringtone. He groggily reached out from his phone and flipped it.
 
" What is it? " he yawned, eyes still closed.
 
" Hyung~ " it was Ricky, " Hang out with me! I'm so bored. "
 
" You called me early in the morning just for this?! " L.Joe groaned.
 
" Morning? Hyung, its like noon now. "
 
L.Joe looked outside of his window which is just above his bed. The sun was scorching hot.
 
" Really? " he scratched his head.
 
Ricky chuckled, " Aigoo hyung! You should really buy a clock! Anyways, meet you at the cafe later~ "
 
L.Joe didn't have the time to even reply when Ricky already hang up. L.Joe sighed and got up, getting ready. After bathing, he wore a simple blue t-shirt with black skinny jeans. He grabbed his stuff and decided to save on gas and just to walk to the cafe.
 
He reached to the cafe and entered it. Since its the weekdays, IU was helping her Dad running the cafe.
 
" Oh, hello Byunghun. " IU greeted him, wiping the table.
 
" Don't call me by my real name. " L.Joe greeted back, expressionless as always, " Where are the others? "
 
" They just left like about, 5 minutes ago. "
 
" WHAT?! " he walked all the way here but NOBODY was here.
 
He cursed Ricky under his breath and took out his phone, calling Ricky.
 
" YOO CHANGHYUN, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! " L.Joe raished his voice, earning some looks from the customers but he didn't care.
 
" Yah! I have customers. " IU rolled her eyes but L.Joe ignored her.
 
" Hyung~ We're at the mall now! You were too slow so we decided to go ahead of you. Meet us at the arcade~ " Ricky hang up.
 
" THIS BOY! " L.Joe clenched his fist and left the cafe.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Haeyoung switched off her computer and looked at the time, 1PM. She was very bored and didn't know what to do. 
 
" Its been a long time since I've been to the arcade. " Haeyoung mumbled to herself.
 
She stood up and changed into a white shirt with black shorts. Haeyoung went downstairs quietly and saw the whole Beast members sleeping on the sofa together.
 
" Awww... OT6 <3 " Haeyoun giggled to herself.
 
Haeyoung wore her pink high cut converse shoes and left the house.
 
" Sorry oppa. " Haeyoung mentally apologised to Doojoon and made her way to the mall.
 
" Finally! " Haeyoung wiped her sweat from her forehead as she reached the mall. 
 
It was so hot that she felt like dying. Haeyoung started walking and a smile crept on her face. Memories of wonderful moments of Infinite flooded through her mind though, she still felt something isn't right. Haeyoung went to he 2nd floor and reached the arcade. She just loved the arcade. She used to come with Doojoon and others but ever since Beast have entered college, they didn't really have any time to have fun.
 
After she exchanged some notes to tokens, she went to the car racing game. She sat down and put a token in. The screen wrote, " WAITING FOR OPPONENTS ". This means that she have to wait for 10 seconds to see if anybody is going to play the same thing as her so they could challenge each other. Suddenly, the screen changed, signing her to get ready for the race. She's racing with another player somewhere around her. Since there was nobody beside her, her opponent should be opposite of her. The race started. Even though Haeyoung is a girl, she knew how to drift, use gears, speed up and brake at the right places. And you know who teached her these skills. Haeyoung was winning but her opponent was skilled himself. At the last round, the opponent somehow speed up and he won the race.
 
" Shoot! " Haeyoung hit the steering, disappointed that she lost.
 
" You're pretty good. " a voice came from opposite of her.
 
It was her opponent. Both of them widened their eyes.
 
" Haeyoung / LJOE?! " L.Joe and Haeyoung said at the same time.