8.

Accept Me

 

" Hyungs, pali!! " Ricky shouted, running non stop.
 
" Yah, its your fault for not telling him that we're gonna go to the saloon to dye my hair black back first!! " Changjo tried to keep up.
 
" Whatever! L.Joe hyung is gonna kill me! "
 
" But, its weird right? " Chunji started to slow down.
 
" What do you mean? " CAP didn't get what Chunji was trying to say.
 
" I mean, we're like 1 hour late. Usually if we're 15 minutes late, he would have called one of us. "
 
" You got a point. " Niel nodded his head in agreement.
 
" STOP CHIT CHATTING AND CONTINUE RUNNING!! " Ricky shouted.
 
As Teen Top reached the arcade, weirdly, there's no one.
 
" Whoah, is the arcade close or something? " Niel scratched his head.
 
The 5 of them entered the arcade.
 
" Hey, look! " Chunji pointed at a crowd surrounding the basketball arcade machine.
 
" What's the commotion there? " CAP walked towards them.
 
The others followed behind him. There was 2 person playing, a boy and a girl. The boy was blonde and the girl have brown hair.
 
" L.Joe hyung and Haeyoung noona! " Niel gasped.
 
Both L.Joe and Haeyoung got a serious looks plastered on their faces. They were totally into the game, not missing any shots.
 
" Wow, didn't know Haeyoung noona can play like that. " Changjo wow-ed at Haeyoung.
 
10 seconds left. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. GAME OVER.
 
Everyone looked at the scores that showed at the screen.
 
Player 1 (L.JOE) :400
Player 2 (Haeyoung) : 401
 
" YAY I WIN!! " Haeyoung jumped and clapped. Everybody clapped and whistled at the awesome match that these 2 had. The people went back to their games.
 
" Whoah, you guys were awesome! " CAP gave the 2 of them a thumbs up. " Good job Haeyoung! "
 
L.Joe groaned in annoyance.
 
" Are you guys on a bet or something? " Niel guessed.
 
Haeyoung nodded her head, " Yeah and the loser needs to treat the winner lunch. "
 
" What games did you guys play? " Chunji asked.
 
" Car racing, L.Joe won. The dancing machine thingy, I won. The shooting zombie game, L.Joe won. Air hocky, I won. The drum set arcade game, L.Joe won, the king of fighters arcade, I won. And this was the last game and I won again so L.JOE YOU'RE GONNA TREAT ME LUNCH!! " Haeyoung stucked her tongue out to L.Joe.
 
" HAHAHA HYUNG LOSES TO A GIRL!! " Ricky laughed.
 
" YAH, STOP LAUGHING!! " L.Joe grabbed Ricky by the collar, " And why were you guys late? "
 
" S-Sorry hyung. " Ricky pouted.
 
L.Joe let Ricky go.
 
" You're so mean. " Haeyoung rolled her eyes.
 
" I know right. " Ricky whispered softly to Haeyoung so L.Joe wouldn't hear it.
 
All of Teen Top plus Haeyoung walked to IU's cafe to have late lunch.
 
" Oh hai guys! HAEYOUNG YOU'RE HERE!! " IU hugged Haeyoung tightly.
 
" Oh gosh girl moments. " Niel rolled his eyes.
 
" So, are you guys going to eat? " IU asked, taking out her notepad.
 
" Yup. And L.Joe hyung is paying!! " Ricky clapped.
 
" What?! I was suppose to treat Haeyoung only. " L.Joe glared at Ricky.
 
" Eh? What happened? " IU asked, curious.
 
" L.Joe and Haeyoung made a bet earlier in the arcade and Haeyoung won. " Chunji explained.
 
" Wow, I never seen L.Joe lost to anyone before. " IU muttered.
 
" Correction. I never seen L.Joe made bets before. " CAP chuckled.
 
" Whatever, hyung you're paying right? " Changjo smiled at L.Joe.
 
" You too? " L.Joe groaned.
 
" Oh come on Byunghun, its rare for you to treat us. " CAP patted L.Joe's back.
 
" Hyung~ You too? " L.Joe pouted. " Fine. "
 
" Awww your pout was so cute! " Haeyoung bluntly commented while laughing.
 
" What did you say? " Chunji widened his eyes.
 
Not only him, the rest too. Haeyoung covered in embarrasment.
 
" I-I m-mean, look at Taemin OMG HE IS SO CUTE!!! Did you guys see his pout just now? " Haeyoung pointed to the TV that was showing SHINee performing.
 
" Ohh... " the rest of them chorused.
 
" For the moment there I thought you said L.Joe was cute. " Niel laughed.
 
L.Joe's heart sank a little bit, but he ignored it and looked expressionless like always. After they ordered, IU went back to the kitchen.
 
" Noona, how do you play so well? I've always lose to L.Joe hyung in games. " Ricky asked.
 
" My brother and his friends taught me. " Haeyoung simply answered.
 
Haeyoung's phone rung and she took it out off her pocket.
 
' Speaking of the devil. ' Haeyoung thought as the call was from Doojoon.
 
Haeyoung decided to ignore it and enjoy this moment a little longer. The food came and they started digging in. The door of the cafe opened.
 
" Welcome to Lee's Cafe. " IU brightly bowed and greeted the customers.
 
It was a group of girls. They smiled back at her. They were trying to find a seat when they spotted Haeyoung.
 
" Omo, Haeyoung! " one of the girls with red long hair gasped.
 
Haeyoung looked up and widened her eyes, " Bora! "
 
Haeyoung stood up, " Hyorin! Soyou! Dasom! "
 
Haeyoung hugged the four of them.
 
" Another girls' moment. " Chunji whispered.
 
" How are you? And how's your new school? " Bora asked.
 
" Fine actually. I made a new friend already. " Haeyoung smiled at IU.
 
" So we're not your friends noona? " Ricky pouted.
 
" I'm friends with all of you except L.Joe.... Plus Niel. "
 
" WAE?! " Niel pouted.
 
" You talk too much. " Haeyoung stucked her tongue out.
 
" Weird. Remember how L.Joe hated Niel too for talking too much? " Chunji pointed out.
 
" Anyways, how's Woollim? And Infinite oppas? "
 
The word 'Infinite' triggered Teen Top. Since Infinite is a gang too they perfectly know them well.
 
" They're fine. Though most of us still miss him. " Soyou sighed.
 
" Him? Who? " 
 
" Unnie, don't tell me you forgotten about him! Its Myung- " Dasom was about to say something when Hyorin covered .
 
" U-Umm... actually we got to go! " Hyorin laughed awkwardly.
 
" H-Huh? Wae? You guys just got here! "
 
" I forgot we got a blind date tonight and I need a dress like ASAP. See you later! " Hyorin pushed all of them out.
 
I got curious and went to the door.
 
" Yah, have you forgotten that she forgotten about him!! Remember what Infinite oppas said, we shouldn't mention his name infront of her! " Hyorin scolded both Soyou and Dasom.
 
Who is him? Have I forgotten about somebody?  Urgh this is frustrating.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I felt that I wrote this for ages but as I re read, its kinda short. :/ Unfortunately, I can't update tomorrow since I have alot of plans tomorrow so I guess double update on Sunday. :)