Chapter 6.

Accept Me

 

I reached to a small cafe or should I say, a shop house cafe since it seems to be a house upstairs. I opened the door and froze when I saw the whole Teen Top there watching TV. Of course, I almost forgot that Chunji was IU's cousin.
 
" Haeyoung! You're finally here! " IU ran to me and hugged me.
 
Everybody looked at me and I gave them a little wave.
 
" Oh noona! I didn't know you're going to be here! " Ricky waved vigorously.
 
" Why hi there! I never seen you before. " a handsome middle aged man wearing a pink apron smiled at me while wiping his hands with a towel.
 
" Appa! This is Haeyoung, my new friend in school. She just transfered to our school on Monday. " IU introduced me.
 
" Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Haeyoung imnida. " I bowed at him.
 
" I'm glad that Jieun finally got a friend in school rather than these boys. You're welcome here anytime. " IU's Dad patted my head.
 
" T-Thank you. " I never really met a man as nice as this besides Dad.
 
" He's my Dad by the way. " IU whispered to me.
 
" Ok, let's stop with the introduction and get back to the movie. " L.Joe rolled his eyes and paid his attention back to the TV. 
 
Arrogant much? 
 
" Channel 4 is showing Shutter, a horror movie. Let's all watch together! " IU said, smiling.
 
" Haeyoung! Come sit with me! " Chunji motioned me to sit beside him.
 
" No!! Noona is sitting with me! " Ricky whined.
 
" Oh god she can just sit between the two of you! " Chanjo said, pulling me and made me sit between them.
 
" YAH!! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO SIT WITH ME! " IU pouted.
 
" Noona, you can just sit infront of her. " Niel said, munching on some popcorn.
 
" Would you guys shut up?! " L.Joe glared at all of us.
 
" You guys should be more like Minsoo, so calm and quiet. " IU's Dad laughed while turning the 'open' sign to 'closed'.
 
" Well, I'm going up to rest. Do clean up after you guys are done. " IU's Dad yawned and switched off the lights so the cafe become really dark and kinda scary.
 
All of us became quiet and watched the movie. Everybody was so engrossed. The background music became tense and the main character of the movie was walking slowly towards a room since he was hearing some things. Ricky was covering his face with a pillow which I don't know where he got from. Since when people bring pillows to a cafe? Chunji was totally frozen, not taking his eyes off the screen. IU was covering her face with her hands, taking a glimpse of the screen. Niel was........................ actually sleeping. And he was still holding onto his popcorn. Changjo was frowning while watching. CAP was giving a normal expression while L.Joe was engrossed with the movie just like Chunji. I looked back to the screen and the main character opened the door and suddenly, an girl with a really ugly face popped out of the screen without warning.
 
" AHHHH!!! " IU and Ricky shouted while Chunji and L.Joe jumped. CAP and Changjo didn't give any reaction.
 
It went to a commercial.
 
" What is it?! " Niel woke up, accidently dropped his popcorn which was all over the floor now.
 
" HAHAHAHAHA!! " instead of shouting, I was laughing out loud.
 
" Why are you laughing? It was so scary! " IU was shivering.
 
" Did you guys see the face of the ghost? She has pimples! Plus freckles! " I continued laughing.
 
" You're suppose to scream not laugh. " L.Joe gave me a weird look, " I mean, girls do that. "
 
" But.... it wasn't scary. " I gave him a -___- look.
 
" Noona, it is scary! " Ricky pouted.
 
" Oh gosh my popcorn. " Niel stood up and cleaned up the floor.
 
I don't know know why but ever since I was young I was not afraid of any horror movies. When I see the ghost, I will end up laughing rather than screaming. Its actually amusing.
 
" What do you guys think? " I asked CAP and Changjo but they just shrugged it off.
 
The commercial ended and the movie started again. Everyone went quiet and we continued to focus on the movie. Throughout the whole movie, IU and Ricky would scream at the sight of ghosts while I would laugh. Call me weird coz I'm kinda am. After the movie ended, Changjo switched the lights on. All of us stretched.
 
" 10.30PM, whoah, time flies fast. " Niel said, rubbing his eyes.
 
" Hey guys, I need to go. Performance at midnight, see ya! " Changjo waved to us and left.
 
We waved back. He must be talking about his dancing performance.
 
" Can any of you send Haeyoung home? " IU asked.
 
" I can't. My parents would kill me if they find out I sneaked out. " Niel looked down on the floor.
 
" We got work. " CAP and Chunji sighed.
 
Work at night? Must be a night job then.
 
" I need to fetch my sister from cram school. " Ricky gave me an apolegetic look.
 
Everyone looked at L.Joe.
 
" No. " he said it firmly and sat back down on the chair.
 
" Nevermind, I can get home by myself. Thanks for everything. " I waved at them and left.
 
It was really quiet and there was nobody at sight. The cold wind passed me, making me shiver. I put my hands inside the pocket of my hoodie, walking slowly down the road. I took out my phone and realised I have 5 missed calls and 3 text messages and all of them was from Doojoon. The textes was ' WHERE ARE YOU?! '. I guess he found out that I sneaked out. I accidently bumped into somebody.
 
" Sorry. " I apologized, without looking who bumped into me and continued walking.
 
" Wait up. " he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.
 
I looked up and widened my eyes when I realised it was Joon and G.O from MBLAQ.
 
" Oh look, its Doojoon's little sister. " Joon smirked.
 
" You're looking cute tonight. " G.O wiggled his eye brows.
 
Joon pulled me closer to him, " Do you know what did your brother did to me the last 2 days? "
 
This is exactly the reason why Doojoon don't want others to know that I'm his sister. They would use me for revenge to get him.
 
" I don't care. Let me go! " I struggled to escape from his grip.
 
" Fiesty. " G.O chuckled.
 
Suddenly I felt something touching my body. I started to boil in anger when I realise one of Joon's hands was under my hoodie. I was about to punch him when somebody beat me to it. Joon fell.
 
" Didn't you hear? She said, " Let me go! " ." I turned and realised it was L.Joe.
 
Joon touched his cheek and was glaring at L.Joe. 
 
" You little kid! " G.O was blowing a punch towards L.Joe but L.Joe swiftly dodged it and kicked his stomach which made him fall.
 
Joon smirked and stood up, " We're letting you guys go. Since I'm not really interested in fighting with kids. "
 
They left. I looked at L.Joe for  5 seconds and continued walking. I don't know why but whenever I see L.Joe's face this hatred feeling came to me and made me feel that he doesn't deserve my kindness.
 
" Yah! You should at least thank me! " I heard him chasing behind me.
 
" I could handle them myself. Plus, I didn't ask for your help. " I simply answered.
 
" Aish whatever. I'm not here because of you anyway. I was forced by the guys. "
 
" I didn't ask why are you here. So why are you telling me? "
 
" In case you have thoughts that I came all the way here for you and then you would have feelings for me. "
 
I stopped walking and started to scoff and laugh.
 
" Boy, like I would like you. For your information, whenever I see your face I always feel like punching you! " I glared at him.
 
" For YOUR information, my eyes doesn't even deserve to look at your ugly face! "
 
" Oh you think you're that good looking? "
 
" Duh, I have girls lining up to be with me. I bet you don't even have one boyfriend before. "
 
" Excu- " I was about to say I do have one but suddenly my head was giving me a headache.
 
Wait, that's a lie. I don't have one.
 
" Urgh whatever. " I rolled my eyes, defeated.
 
" I'm just going to send you home incase anything happens so IU, Chunji and Ricky wouldn't kill me. " he said, sighing, walking infront of me. After a 10 minutes of walking plus arguing, a motorbike stopped infront of us.
 
" Haehae! Your brother is looking for you! " he was wearing a helmet so I couldn't see who he was but I recognised that voice anywhere. Plus, only 5 people call me 'Haehae'.
 
I turned to L.Joe, " You can go home now. "
 
L.Joe looked at the guy on the motor weirdly and left. I watched him walk slowly down back. I felt kinda guilty having him walk all the way here.
 
" Thanks! " I shouted.
 
He didn't respond, but I know that he's smirking right now. After he was gone, I turned around and smiled ath the guy infront of me. He took off his helmet and gave me that eye smile of his.
 
" Kikwang oppa! " I hugged him.
 
" How are you? " he ruffled my hair.
 
Its been a long time since I've seen him.
 
" Doojoon oppa is mad right? " 
 
" VERY. Anyway, isn't that L.Joe from Teen Top? "
 
" You know him oppa? "
 
Kikwang nodded, " Quite a popular kid. I heard he knows how to fight well. Are you friends with him? "
 
I shook my head, " Nope. Just a classmate who was forced by my friend to send me home. Don't tell Doojoon oppa about this or else he would start nagging! "
 
" Arasou. Come on, I'll cover up for you. "
 
I got up on the motor and Kikwang drove me home.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I kept my promise and posted 2 chapters today! ^^v I guess I should post more about Beast too. :3 Oh, and if you guys didn't realise the pic that I posted for this chapter is actually L.Joe and his fake girlfriend, Chunji hehe,