Chapter 1.

Accept Me

" Haeyoung! Wake up honey or else you're gonna be late!! " Mom shook me.

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, still half awake. Oh yeah, summer break its over and Appa transfered me to a new school starting today. I sighed heavily since I won't be able to see my friends again. I forced myself to get up and washed up. After dressing up into my new uniform, I sat infront of my make-up table. Need to make a good first impression. I don't want people to think that I'm a nerd or something. No offence to nerds. I shall go with messy braids. After feeling satisfied with my look, I went down for breakfast.
 
" Hello dear. Doojoon will send you to school today. " Dad said, smiling as he was holding a newspaper.
 
" Good morning Appa! Where is Oppa anyway? "
 
Before he could answer I heard his voice from upstairs.
 
" Oh I'm late! " his rushing foot steps can be heard.
 
Both Appa and me laughed at him. I took the toast from the table and munch on it while waiting for Doojoon. Thoughts was running into my mind. New school, that means I need to make new friends which is so bothersome. Now I think about it, why was I changing schools in the middle of the term? My grades were fine, and I didn't create any troubles unlike my brother.
 
" Appa, can I ask you something? " I looked at him with a confused look.
 
" What is it dear? " he asked, not looking up from his newspaper.
 
" Why am I changing schools? "
 
He stiffened and looked at me awkwardly. I could see that he's hesistating to tell me, or rather he didn't want to tell me.
 
" OK, I'M READY!! " Doojoon shouted excitedly as he ran downstairs.
 
" About time. " I rolled my eyes and stood up, picking up my bag.
 
" Mian. " he gave me a sheepish smile.
 
I said my goodbyes to my parents. Doojoon handed me a helmet and I got up on his motorbike. The truth is, Doojoon is a leader of a gang member called BEAST. Our parents of course don't know about this and I kept this a secret from them for him. Doojoon and I are close siblings and I tend to tell him my secrets that I couldn't tell my parents. Though they're gangsters, mostly they don't act one. They're really dorky and fun to be with. I mean, even Appa and Omma approve of Doojoon's friends and they have no idea that the 6 of them including Doojoon are actually in a gang. I don't know much about gangs but I heard BEAST is one of the most feared gangs ever. Wow, I didn't know my clumsy Oppa can be scary.
 
We passed Woollim High School, my old school that I studied in for 2 years and a half. I sighed as I stared at it. I miss it already. I miss Infinite, my friends. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and ...... and.... Did I forget somebody? Or Infinite have 6 members? Ah, Appa forget to answer my question earlier. Thanks alot Doojoon for ing our conversation. We reached TOP High School, my new high school within minutes with Doojoon's speedy driving skills. No wonder fines was always in our mail box. I got down and returned the helmet to him.
 
" Good luck dongsaeng on your new school. " Doojoon ruffled my hair.
 
" Hmm... " I nodded.
 
I watched him as he drove away. After he was gone, I turned around and looked at the school infront of me. My heart was beating rapidly. I'm so nervous! I took a deep breath and went into the school. I was surprised by the girls' uniforms. Most of their skirts is up till their thighs. Who are they trying to impress? The guys? The guys look like.... bad guys too. Very limited average people. Luckily I decided not to look like a nerd today! I found the way to the general office and got my schedule. I'll be going to class 3D. I tried to find the class. I wasn't really looking at where was I going and bumped into somebody.
 
" Watch where you're going! " a blonde guy who's 2 inches taller than me with small eyes glared at me.
 
" Sorry... " I muttered, not really meaning it.
 
Shesh, no need to be so rude. You think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of anyone who have small eyes! He was still glaring at me and I actually glared back. What the hell is wrong with him?!
 
" Yo, let's go. " a very bamf but short guy and also have small eyes pulled this blondie away and they continued walking.
 
One of them who have brown hair and big eyes which I think he would look very pretty if he was a girl was staring at me. I blinked at him and walked away. He's weird. Miracle-ly, I found 3D! I didn't dare to went into the class. I took a peek inside and widened my eyes at the sight. The guys was like, running around, arm wrestling, throwing things here and there. The girls was like, shouting ever so loudly, looking at their mirrors while fixing their hair, whispering to each other and they were dressing like a.... . I looked at the time. By right, the bell would ring in 2 minutes. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and an elegant woman who look like she's in her 30s smiled at me with a beautiful smile. 
 
" You must be Yoon Haeyoung? " she asked me while holding her spectacles.
 
I smiled back and nodded.
 
" I'm Mrs Kim, your homeroom teacher and also your maths teacher. Follow me. " she walked in the classroom.
 
I gulped and followed her. , I should have practice my greeting yesterday night!
 
" CLASS, SETLLE DOWN!! " Mrs Kim raised her voice.
 
The whole class fell into silence and their eyes landed on me. I bit my lip in nervousness. oh god stop staring at me.
 
" As you can see, we have a transfer student today. " Mrs Kim smiled at me and gestured me to introduce myself.
 
" A-Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Haeyoung imnida. " I stuttered abit and bowed. 
 
The girls began to whisper to each other while looking at me. Well, obvious much? The guys was....... creepily smirking and winking at me.
 
" Haeyoung you can sit beside.... "
 
They were 3 seats empty. 2 empty desks by the window at the back and one beside the empty one. A girl with short double ponytails and a cute smile raised her hands and showed Mrs Kim the empty seat beside her.
 
" Ok Haeyoung, you can sit beside Jieun, the one beside the another empty one. " Mrs Kim said.
 
I nodded and made my way there. I sat down beside her. Ahhh, good thing she look average. Actually, she look kinda cute!
 
" Hi! My name Lee Jieun but people call me IU here. " she smiled and raise out her hand.
 
" Yoon Haeyoung. " I smiled back and shook her hand.
 
Well, at least someone is making the effort to befriends with me. Mrs Kim started to teach maths. Aish, I hate maths. The only guy who make maths fun was.... was....wait who again? Was it Dongwoo? Or Hoya? Urgh, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important?! Suddenly, 2 guys enter the class without knocking or whatsoever. It was that blondie and big eyes!! 
 
" Byunghun and Chanhee, why are you late again? "
 
" Why do you even bother asking us when we're always late everyday? " the blondie rolled his eyes. " And its L.Joe and Chunji! "
 
The girls started to squeal like crazy except for Jieun I mean IU and me. The guys was high 5-ing them. What?! They're rebelling against a teacher and they are... cheering for them? What is wrong with this class?! Mrs Kim ignored them and continued to teach. The blondie was about to go to his seat...... which was beside me until he saw me and widened his small eyes.
 
" Y-You! Why are you here?! " he pointed to me.
 
I blinked at him, " Umm... Coz I'm new? "
 
He groaned. What the hell is that suppose to mean? The big eyes guy looked at me like what he did earlier and broke into a smile.
 
" Hi! I'm Chanhee but do just call me Chunji! " he stood infront of my table and did a little wave.
 
" H-Hi... I'm Haeyoung... " I looked at him weirdly.
 
" Chunji, you're making her nervous! Sit down already! " IU motioned him to sit.
 
" Fine. " Chunji muttered at sat infront of the blondie which I think his name is L.Joe? What kind of name is that?
 
That L.Joe sat beside me and sighed heavily. Wow, this is gonna be a long year.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'll try and update it daily. :3