chapter 9

Wrong Package

Lily went to the living room wearing fresh clothes and join with jiyong at the couch to watch tv. Jiyong hug her waist bringing her body closer to his, Lily rested her arms on jiyong shoulder.

Lily "oppa, are you hungry?"

Jiyong "very"

Lily "i'll cook breakfast for Big Bang then"

Jiyong "okay i'll call them to come upstairs once you finished cooking okay?"

Lily "thanks oppa", kiss him, get up and off to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

30 minutes later, Lily called Jiyong saying breakfast is ready. Jiyong call the guys to come up to their floor.

(notes: Jiyong lives upstairs , TOP and Seungri lives under Jiyong and Taeyang and Seungri under TOP &  Seungri. They lived in a 

penthouse)

 

Seungri "Noona, good morning!"

TOP "Morning Lily"

Daesung "Morning"

Taeyang "ohayo"

Lily "morning oppas"

Jiyong "you guys better finish up breakfast!"

Lily "oppa, relax please"

They sat down and ate breakfast. The food was superb, kimbap, egg rolls, hotdogs, scramble eggs, bread, orange juice, and coffee.

After breakfast, Lily and seungri were washing the dishes, Daesung were cleaning up, TOP, Taeyang and Jiyong were watching tv.

 

Seungri "Noona, how long are you staying here?"

Lily " 2 weeks, and then i'm going back"

Seungri "Noona, jiyong hyung are so happy these days"

Lily "what you mean? was he so gloomy before this?"

Seungri "well after you left, he keep pacing back and forth in his room, keep looking at his phone, he sleeps sometimes, he even wrote sad songs...it's so gloomy. but now, he's full of colors. thanks noona"

Lily "thanks to you guys also. who never thought i could be jiyong oppa girlfriends and friends with seungri, daesung, top and taeyang oppas"

Seungri turn around after he spot Jiyong standing a bit far and told him to leave the kitchen. Seungri nodded and told noona he need to go shower.

Lily was washing the plates but was shock when Jiyong hug her from behind.

Jiyong "my girl smell good"

Lily "oppa, is it true what seungri said"

Jiyong "what you mean honey?"

Lily "that you are so gloomy after i left?"

Jiyong "well...yeah...but your here, that's what important"

Lily turn around and hug Jiyong but this time Jiyong hug her back, and they stay for that position 10 minutes. Lily look up and saw 

Jiyong smiling at her, he leaned in and kiss her like he always did.

After they kiss, Jiyong pinch her cheeks and tell her "i love you" and Lily reply "saranghae".

 

An hour after that, Big Bang left for YG Building as they have schedule to follow, Lily leaves 30 minutes after that, she went to do research on her new project. She takes pictures with her cameras, collect some evidences/objects, talk with some people who can speaks english or japanese.She finished after 3 hours and went back to Big Bang penthouse.

Lily took a shower and end up sleeping after lying at Jiyong's because she was so tired. She woke up at 7 pm, with Jiyong kept calling her.

Lily "hello"

Jiyong "lily-ah, did you just woke up? you sound tired...?"

Lily "aigoo oppa, i came home from doing research 3 hours ago. i was sleeping and now i'm awake"

Jiyong "aww my honey so hardworking. I'll be home 11 pm tonight"

Lily "tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight"

Jiyong "sing it with me now 2011 big bang we back here one more time"

Lily "oppa, what are you doing right now?"

Jiyong "i am the recording studio. we're taking a break now"

Lily "oppa did you eat yet?"

Jiyong " lunch and dinner not yet"

Lily "oppa, you need to eat! i don't want you to get sick"

Jiyong "i'll go eat dinner with the guys later at 9pm. Lily-ah, stay safe at home okay. if you are scared, call me okay"

Lily "aigoo oppa i'm not a baby"

Jiyong "your my baby, anyeong"

Lily "bye bye"

 

Lily cook her dinner, eat while watching tv, then do reports on her projects. She was about to sleep when Jiyong just came home. Jiyong put his backpacks and run to hug Lily. 

Jiyong "i miss you"

Lily "i miss you too oppa"

Jiyong "are you about to sleep?"

Lily "emm..yeah"

Jiyong scoop Lily and bring her to his bedroom bridal style. Jiyong put her on the bed and join her afterwards, hugging her waist and bringing her head to his chest like he always does.

Lily "oppa..."

Jiyong "mm..what baby?"

Lily "i'll be here for 2 weeks only"

Jiyong "really...awww.."

Lily "oppa don't be sad, i'll be back okay. but oppa please don't be so gloomy"

Jiyong "okay i promise, let's go to sleep okay baby"

Lily "goodnight oppa"

Jiyong "night baby". Jiyong kiss her head and they both close their eyes.

 

Jiyong "where am i? who is that?"

Lily was walking away from him, Jiyong was running towards her but he keeps getting further away from her. He keep shouting her name but she kept walking"

Jiyong "LILY-AH!"

Lily woke up after she saw Jiyong sat up, crying to his knees. Lily shakes Jiyong shoulder and "oppa what's wrong? why are you crying?"

Jiyong instantly hug her making them lie on the bed. Jiyong was on top hugging her and crying while Lily was his back and said "oppa, calm down. i'm not going anywhere. i'm here okay"

Jiyong bring his head up and look at Lily's face. Jiyong "i had a bad dream, i was running to you but i can't reach you"

Lily "oppa, it's just a dream. i'll never leave you. i love you oppa okay"

Jiyong "thank you baby and i love you too"

Jiyong look at her again and said "da naman barabwa"

Lily " look only at me..oppa..what you...

Jiyong kiss her and she kiss him back. The kiss turn to intense, Jiyong hands were inside Lily's shirt, Lily's hands were bringing Jiyong body closer to her more. They broke off and took a breath.

Jiyong "i love you baby"

Lily " i love you too oppa"

Jiyong "i will never force you, i'll respect your decision"

Lily "thank you oppa, you will wait right?"

Jiyong "real man will wait baby"

Lily "your my man oppa"