Chap 3

Wrong Package

Christmas is approaching fast, people are busy buying presents and booking tickets to go home. Some of my friends already fly home earlier to avoid havoc.

Sara- "Let's have a christmas eve party in korea". 

Mary- "Cool! Lily you should join too".

Lily- "Club??".

Sara-"Yeah, my boyfriend have connection. We can totally pass".

Lily-"Why not. Let's go".

Sara-"meet up airport 10 am okay. Bye".

Mary and Lily went back to their apartment after eating lunch at the university.

Lily-"What should i pack?".

Mary-"Leave the outfit to me, you pack the toiletries, make up and shoes".

We finish packing at 10 pm and went to get their beauty sleep after setting the alarm.

The next morning, Lily and Mary were waiting for Sara at the airport. Mary were on the phone with her boyfriend while Lily were watching the tv at the airport.

TV commercial- "GD&TOP album are stores right now. Are you high high?".

Sara-"Sorry i'm late. Let's get going".

Mary-"Where's your boyfriend?".

Sara-"He's waiting for us at Incheon Airport".

The 3 girls make their way inside the plane on the way to Seoul, South Korea. They already wore thick clothes to keep themselves warm from the winter.

Sara-"Yeah, we're here. Let's find my boyfriend!".

Mary and Lily follow Sara to wherever she goes not even complaining once. Finally they found him.

Sara-"Girls, meet my boyfriend Choi Dong Wook or se7en".

Se7en-"Nice to meet you".

Lily-"Anyeong, i love your music".

Mary-"I'm a big fan".

Se7en shook their hands, hold Sara's hands and bring them to his van. Se7en and Sara sits on the front, Mary and Lily on the back.

Se7en-"The club start at 10 pm. I'll see you girls inside the club".

Sara-"Chagi, you take care of everything right?".

Se7en-"Of course, baby. I'll see you tonight".

Se7en drop the girls at the the hotel near to the club and YGE building. After check-in they went to their room and did a quick selection of what to wear tonight.

The girls start getting ready at 8 and did each other make up. Mary choose a blue sequin dress for Lily, Black tube for herself, with chosen coats for themselves.

Sara-"Ready? let's go".

They took a cab to the club and Sara did all the talking to the bouncer and he let them in.

Mary-"I didn't know your boyfriend were a hot singer? it's SE7EN".

Sara-"I had to keep it a secret. You girls understand right?".

Lily-"Totally".

Sara-"Mary yes, Lily no. You need a boyfriend, Lily. Need help, i can ask se7en?".

Lily-"Thanks but no thanks. I'm not ready yet".

Mary-"Come on lily, what you got to lose?".

Sara-"Ok, it's new year's eve party. So let's enjoy ok!".

Sara were dancing with Se7en, Mary were texting her boyfriend and Lily were drinking wine. 

Se7en were performing on stage with GD & TOP, Sara, Lily and Mary were clapping and bouncing their head to the beats. The crowds were crazy screaming their name while jumping to the music, drinking and laughing everytime they do something.

Se7en were calling the girls to join them at the VIP lounge. The girls went their way up to the VIP lounge and meet se7en with GD&TOP.

Se7en-"Mary,Lily meet GD & TOP".

Lily-"Long time no see, jiyong, TOP".

Jiyong-"Hei, it's Lily. How are you?".

Se7en-"You know each other? How? When?".

Lily-"Package accident. This is my friend, Mary".

Mary-"Nice to meet you, love the songs!".

TOP-"Thanks! are you enjoying the party?".

Mary-"Yeah, drinks and dancing".

Mary and se7en were somewhere else, TOP and Sara were betting on drinking shots.

Jiyong-" How you been?".

Lily-"as usual, morning class night sleep".

Jiyong-"Sounds....".

Lily-"Boring, yeah".

Jiyong-"No, normal".

Lily-"I forgot, ur an artist. How you been?".

Jiyong-"Busy with promotion. I miss my time alone".

Lily-"Your album doing so well, i see people buying every minute".

Jiyong-"Really. that's good news. Did you?".

Lily-"Sadly, no. I have to wait for the next stock".

Jiyong-"No need. Here take mine".

Lily-"Really, thanks. You have your own right?".

Jiyong-"Yeah".

Lily-"youngbae, daesung and seungri doing what?".

Jiyong-"Yb concert, daesung musical and seungri variety show".

Lily-"That's cool. Anyway merry christmas".

Jiyong-"Merry christmas too".

They were toasting their drinks after wishing each other merry christmas. 

Jiyong-"do you girls need a ride to the hotel?".

Sara-"I'm with se7en".

Mary-"I'm meeting my boyfriend at the movies".

Lily-"That leaves me alone. thanks".

Jiyong-"No problem, plus it's late and dangerous to take a cab or walk alone".

Sara-"Jiyong's right plus.....".

Sara whisper something to Lily ear that making her spat on Sara's arm.