Chap 2

Wrong Package

 I change into dark jeans, red hoodie and sneakers before head down to the bar.

I went inside the bar and look around to find kwon jiyong-shi. I spotted him sitting at the bar drinking, so i went to him and said "Kwon jiyong-shi?".

He turn and ask me "Lily Columbine yang (miss = yang).

I nodded, he offered me to seat next to him. The bartender came to me and i order orange juice please?.

Kwon Jiyong;
Yang hyung told me a girl came to find me and retrieve her exchange package. She left a note at the front counter under the name lily columbine. Well good thing, she wants to meet at the bar, cauze i needed a drink to warm me up in this winter.

I hear a voice said "Kwon jiyong-shi?".

I turn and find a girl wearing red hoodie and dark jeans. I believe this girl is lily columbine so i told her to sit.

Kwon Jiyong-shi-"No drinking tonight?".

Lily-"Um, i don't really drink, occasionally".

Kwon Jiyong-shi-"I guess you're here for your package?".

Lily-"Um, yeah. Did you bring it?".

Kwon Jiyong-shi-"Um, it's inside my room. Care to join and meet the guys?".

Lily-"Sure, kwon jiyong-shi".

Kwon jiyong just chuckle at her voice calling his name so formally. They paid their drink and went inside the elevator to his floor.

Kwon Jiyong-shi-"Call me jiyong, skip the formality".

Lily-"Sure, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you".

Jiyong-"Are you always like this?".

Lily-"yeah, i get that a lot".

We reach his floor, Jiyong walk to the front while i was following him. He slide in his room key, open the door.

Jiyong-"Ladies first".

Lily-"You first, your room".

Jiyong just smile and went inside first then Lily enter. Lily walk around his large room, i guess YG always give the best for their artist.

Jiyong-"Have a seat. I'll bring your package".

Lily-"I didn't know this hotel have rooms like this".

Jiyong came back with her package and sat across her. He put the package on the table and so did Lily. They grab their package and sat it at their lap.

Lily-"Thanks, i guess i'll go now".

Lily stand up, bow goodbye to Jiyong and walk out when Jiyong suddenly grab her wrist.

Lily look at Jiyong weirdly and look at her wrist. Jiyong let go of her wrist slowly.

Jiyong-"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you".

Lily-"It's okay.So?".

Jiyong-"Wanna join dinner with Big Bang?".

Lily-"You sure? Big Bang won't mind?".

Jiyong-"No worries, you are our friend now".

Lily-"Chingu? okay then". (chingu means friend).

Jiyong bring Lily to the other Big Bang members room, 2 doors next to his room. He ring the door and waited for someone to open the door.

Youngbae-"Oh, jiyong-ie. Hey, aren't you the girl at the cottage?".

Jiyong-"You know her?".

Lily-"Err, nice to meet you. Lily Columbine imnida".

Youngbae-"Dong Youngbae, call me youngbae".

Jiyong-"I invite Lily for dinner with Big Bang. Come inside Lily".

Lily came after Jiyong went while Youngbae close the door. Jiyong was calling T.O.P., Daesung and Seungri.

The other three member came and look at Lily weirdly and smiling. Seungri was waving at her, so Lily smile and wave back at him.

TOP-"What's up, man. Who's the girl?".

Jiyong-"She's Lily, our new friend. She's joining for dinner".

Daesung-"Hi I'm KANG DAESUNG! Call me Daesung". Daesung smile at me while saying that. His smile really does make people love him.

Lily-"Lily Columbine imnida".

Seungri-"Noona, I'm seungri!".

Lily smile at Seungri outburst and pinch his cheek.

Lily-"Gyeo, I'm Lily".

Seungri-"You hear that Daesung hyung, Lily noona call me cute".

Top-"I'm TOP. What dinner u like?".

Lily make weird faces thinking Top oppa question. Lily-"Um, Japanese?".

Daesung and Seungri drag Lily to sit with them and start conversation. Jiyong were watching tv, Youngbae was taking a shower while TOP oppa were ordering room service for dinner.

Daesung-"Where are you from?".

Lily-"Er, Japan".

Seungri-"Cool, Japan. How old are you noona?".

Lily-"21".

Daesung-"Your one year younger than me. I'm an oppa then".

Lily-"I was born in the same year as you, Daesung oppa only I'm in september 18th".

Seungri-"Wow really. So you have to call Jiyong, Youngbae, Top and Daesung "Oppas" then".

TOP-"Kids, dinner have arrived".

We were eating and sharing dinner of steaks, french fries, sandwiches and beer for the guys, orange for Lily.
After dinner, they ask Lily random question about what she's doing here? if she is working or studying.

Lily-"Um, i'm here for my package which Jiyong oppa and i have. Still studying".

Youngbae-"Ah, so did you get your package back?".

Lily shows them the package and they just nodded. 

Lily-"Thanks for dinner, Big Bang oppas. It's late plus my flight is tomorrow morning".

Jiyong-"Aw, your leaving. What time is your flight?".

Lily-"I took the morning flight 3 am".

Youngbae-"Well then have a good night. Nice meeting you, Lily".

Lily-"Same here, anyeong".

Lily left their room and went back to her to get some sleep. At 2 am, she woke up and took her shower getting ready to leave Korea.

She took a cab to the Incheon International Airport. While waiting for her flight call, she eat breakfast at the cafe inside the airport. 

"Flight to Japan JAL8754 please go to gate C33".

Lily grab her coat and drag her luggage to the gate, queue up before went inside the plane. She took a last glance outside and bid farewell to Korea and Big Bang.