Chap 5

Wrong Package

After Jiyong left i went to sit at the couch and turn on the TV. IT was K-Pop Music video and G-DRAGON "Breathe" was playing. I wasn't watching it, my thoughts was still lingering after Jiyong said ""I like you more Lily-ah" to me. Normally guys only said that to the girl that they like right. OMG Does Jiyong likes me?? It cannot be he's a artist, i'm just normal. But if it's true i will jump to the river.

around 1 pm I was laying around my couch watching "Hi Mary" when suddenly my phone rings. I picked it up and my eyes turn into O_O...OMG IT'S JIYONG!!!!! 

Lily "OMG IT'S JIYONG!!!! OTTOKE!!!!!?

Lily "Calm yourself women! take a deep breath"

Meanwhile 

Jiyong " I got her number, now what should i do? Call her? Message her? Argh so nerve-racking. Control Jiyong, your Kwon Leadah. Yeah"

So I search on Lily number and press Call. And it dials, so now i should wait for her to answer.

Lily "H.hello"

Jiyong "OMG! SHE SOUND SO CUTE ON THE PHONE!" *he screams inside his head*

 

Lily "H..hello"

Jiyong "Hi"

Lily "Hi, jiyong-ah, what's up?"

Jiyong "Nothing much, i just finish writing the song"

Lily "Wow so fast! They don't call you Kwon Leadah for nothing"

Jiyong "OMG SHE EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BEING CALLED KWON LEADAH!" *screams inside his head*

Jiyong "Well thanks to you"

Lily "Me? What did i do?"

Jiyong "You gave me inspiration. Ah that should be the title inspiration"

Lily "Awww really? keke"

Jiyong "So what you doing now?"

Lily "I'm watching movie..hehe It's Mary but i'm feelind bored now"

Jiyong "Oh i heard the movie Priest is coming out today, wanna watch with me?"

Lily "Jiyong-ah are you asking me out on a date with you?"

Jiyong "Hehe, is it a yes or a no?"

Lily "YES! okay no problem!"

Jiyong "Great! i'll pick you at 8pm. Bye"

Lily "Bye Bye"

 

Lily POV

OMG I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH JIYONG! WATCHING MOVIE!!! OMG!!!! I NEED TO INFORM TO SARAH AND MARY!

Message to Sarah & Mary

"going to watch movie with jiyong"

 

2 seconds later 

Sara "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LLLIIIILLLLYYYY!!!!! CHUKAE!!!!

Mary "YOU GO GIRL! GREAT NEWS! TELL ME DETAILS OKAY!!!!"

Lily "THANKS GIRLS! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!?"

Sara "since your watching a movie, how about jeans & t-shirt with a jacket! Remember to keep it simple!

Lily "THANKS GIRLS! I'm gonna go shower now! Bye!"

 

Lily took her bath, doing her make-up and wearing clothes like Sara told her too. She was brushing her hair when her doorbell rings.

Lily went and open the door. Jiyong was standing wearing long-white sleeve t-shirt with Dark vest and jeans pants with his GD & TOP high-top sneakers.

Jiyong "Hi"

Lily "Hi jiyong-ah, come inside. I'm almost done"

Jiyong walk inside and sat at the couch while Lily was spraying her perfume and grabbing her handbag. She went out and said "Jiyong-ah, let's go".

They went to the movie by Jiyong car. By the time they arrive, GD wore his goofy sunglass and hat to cover up. Lily just laughing adjusting his hat. They sat at their seat and the movie started. Some of the scenes are shocking, so Lily always jump and the AC was so cold, Lily was freezing. GD offer her chocolate and she ate it.

The movie ended but they still haven't left. Lily and GD was still sitting looking at the empty seat. Lily was busy taking pictures of them together and the empty movie theather.

Jiyong "So are you hungry?"

Lily "Starving. What are we having?"

Jiyong "Cafe or Pizza?"

Lily "Cafe, i'm in the mood for Cappucino"

Jiyong "I want ice latte"

Jiyong take Lily to his fav Cafe somewhere around Seoul. They were the only guest since it was almost midnight. They were eating waffles with white creme, Cappucino and Ice Latte. Lily was feeding Jiyong and making the cream smudge on his cheeks.

Lily "Hahaha, so cute!"

Jiyong "hahahaha!! now you got too!"

Both of them wipe each other's mess until their dinner is finished. Jiyong was looking at Lily face, while Lily was looking around the Cafe. Jiyong eyes were sparkles everytime he said something and Lily can't help it but keep smiling.

Jiyong "So are you ready to go home?"

Lily "Yeah"

Jiyong was driving like always and Lily always look at Jiyong features again. 

Jiyong "Am i that handsome for you to stare just like when i send you home the first time?"

Lily "I admire your feature, Jiyong-ah. No wonder many girls were killed by you"

Jiyong "Thanks but i want to killed by one girl only"

Lily "OH! Who's the lucky girl?"

Jiyong "I leave that for you to figure out"

Lily "Oh a puzzle? Ahaha"

 

They arrived at her hotel. Jiyong stop the car and pull the hand-brake. They were still sitting inside the car. Lily was un-buckled her seatbelt and stare at Jiyong.

Lily "Thanks Jiyong-ah i had fun tonight"

Jiyong "Me too Lily. Me too"

Lily "Ah i'm flying tomorrow around noon. I'll be sure to message you before i leave okay"

Lily was about to open the door when Jiyong grab her hands. Lily was shocked and turn to face Jiyong.

Lily "Jiyong-ah, what's wrong?"

Jiyong "Your the girl"

Lily "I'm sorry. What Girl?"

Jiyong "The girl that i wanna be killed by"

Lily blushed after Jiyong said that but Jiyong haven't let go of her hands yet. Jiyong grab her face and said to Lily "Would you like to be my Girl?"

Lily "Y..YES"

Jiyong was so happy, he smiled so bright and hug Lily. Lily hug him back and after 10 seconds they let go. 

Jiyong "So i'll Call you tomorrow Lily-ah"

Lily "mmm..Okay.. Good night...Oppa"

Jiyong "oppa...i like that..good night Honey"

Lily "Omo oppa! stop making me blushing! Bye!!"

Jiyong "Tonight such a beautiful night, sing it with me now".