chap 8

Wrong Package

Lily and Jiyong have been keeping in touch for almost 2 months. Their relationship are growing slowly, as jiyong sometimes sends her present and Lily sending him pictures of updates in her life. Big Bang was having their Japan tour for 2 weeks, so they are extremely busy rehearsing until late in the morning. Jiyong sprained his ankle for dancing too much despite pushing himself over the limit. 

He was taken for a check-up on his ankle to avoid further injuries. Big Bang was resting at their hotel for they have a day off. Jiyong just woke up and stare at the window. He grab his phone and called Lily.

Jiyong "Lily-ah, morning"

Lily "morning, oppa"

Jiyong "your getting ready for your morning class right?"

Lily "Naw, i hurt my back. so i'm resting today"

Jiyong "Lily-ah, are you okay? does it hurt?

Lily "Oppa, i'll be fine and it's not that serious unlike your ankle"

Jiyong "How did you..?"

Lily "news travel fast oppa. Oppa you should take care of your ankle"

Jiyong "i am, don't worry honey-ah"

Lily "aigoo~, today no concert?"

Jiyong "day off, so Big Bang got to rest"

Lily "the rest oppa. you'll need it"

Jiyong "i will but i want to hear your voice first"

Lily "koe wa kikasete~"

Jiyong "since you been away hasn't been the same"

Lily "awww opppa, your so cute. ah oppa i'll be coming to Korea next week!"

Jiyong "OMMO REALLY! BIG BANG WILL BE IN KOREA NEXT WEEK!"

Lily "Can i see you, oppa?"

Jiyong "YES! I CAN SEE MY LILY-AH! let me know your flight and departure time"

Lily "your so cute, oppa"

Jiyong "only when your around, lily-ah. go and rest okay"

Lily "oppa you too. bye bye"

Jiyong "your forgetting something..."

Lily "oh what's that?"

Jiyong "this *lip smack sounds*"

Lily "bye bye. saranghae"

Jiyong "Lily-ah!!"

The phone call ended. Jiyong just chuckles at his girlfriend awkward just now. 

Jiyong "aigoo lily-ah. i shall go back to sleep now"

 

Big Bang had fun with Japan Tour and fly back to Korea even though they are so tired. After they reached korea, they had a day off and rest again before they start working. Jiyong have been in good mood as he's waiting for his girlfriend to come to korea. Big Bang member were finding their leader so weird but can't help it as they are also excited to see her as well.

Lily was on the flight to Korea alone. She was feeling very excited to meet Jiyong back. and of course Big Bang, Se7en, 2ne1 or YG FAMILY. The flight landed and she turn on her phone to call Jiyong.

at YG Building

Taeyang "jiyong-ah your phone is ringing"

Jiyong instantly answer his phone.

Jiyong "Lily-ah!"

Lily "oppa, i'm here. Where are you?"

Jiyong "wait for me okay. I'll be there in 15 minutes!"

Lily "okay, oppa. drive careful"

Jiyong run to his car and drive to airport with speed and a good song for his mood. 

"somebody to love, can you hear me"

i want somebody to love"

Jiyong reached the airport, put on his disguise and call Lily.

Jiyong "Lily-ah, i'm here. i'm at the parking"

Lily "oppa is that you wearing a red beanie with yellow scarf and white shades?"

Jiyong "my HONEY found ME!"

The moment jiyong found his girlfriend he ran towards her and hug her so tight. He let go after Lily said she can't breath. Jiyong 

stare at her eyes and smile, Lily also smile and smack his lips. Jiyong chuckles, grab her bag and hold her hands to his car. Jiyong put her bags and start the car engine.

Lily "Oppa, where are we going now?"

Jiyong "do you wanna stay at the hotel or big bang dorm?"

Lily "anywhere is fine as long oppa is with me"

Jiyong "then big bang dorm it is. Your staying with me at my room"

Lily "okay"

Jiyong "are you hungry? wanna eat?"

Lily "great, i'm starving. Oppa how about we take-away and eat at your place?"

Jiyong "aww my honey can't wait to hug me"

Lily "i can't wait to see your wardrobe oppa"

Jiyong "YAH! your supposed to be excited to see me"

Lily "Aww is oppa jealous? ahaha your so cute oppa. I'll hug you okay"

Jiyong "really!? your not bluffing are you?"

Lily "say again and i will take it back oppa"

Jiyong "arasso, arasso. wait here i'll go and buy our food"

Lily waited for 30 minutes inside Jiyong's Bentley white car. She was playing around with his a/c and cd player. She was feeling bored so she play and sing big bang songs. She ended up falling asleep and Jiyong came back.

Jiyong put the food at the back seat and drive back to Big Bang dorm. When they reached, jiyong woke Lily up.

Lily yawn "i'm so tired but i'm so hungry oppa"

Jiyong "then eat first or rest first?"

Lily "ahaha oppa. i think i'll eat first wit you"

Jiyong open to door to Big Bang dorm, put lily bag at his room while Lily was drinking water. Jiyong hug her from behind and kiss her shoulder. Lily turn around and hug him back.

Lily "oppa i'm gonna shower first. You don't wanna hug a sticky girl"

Jiyong "alright, then i'll put the food on the plates"

Lily went to shower, Jiyong was busy pacing back and forth the plates on the coffee table at the living room. Lily came to the living room with fresh new clothes and found Jiyong already seated waiting for her.

Lily sat next to Jiyong and they started eating while the TV was on. Late lunch have finished, Lily washed the plates while Jiyong clean the left-overs on the table. They watched tv after that, Lily land her head to Jiyong shoulder and Jiyong hug her waist until she went asleep. 

Jiyong carry her to his room, put her on his bed and soon join to sleep also. He ended up hugging her waist close to his body. Never wanted to let go he bring her face to his chest. Lily woke up after sleeping for 3 hours and it was 9pm that time. She look up and saw her body dangerously close to Jiyong.

She try to break free but unable to do so. Jiyong may be skinny but his grip is strong, so she give up and observe his face. Lily touched Jiyong cheek & nose and his lips. She was about to take her fingers down but Jiyong grab her fingers and poke to his cheeks.

Lily "yah oppa, have you been woke up the whole time?"

Jiyong "naw i was sleeping until i feel your fingers touching my cheek & nose then my lips"

Lily "ahahaha..i was feeling bored"

Jiyong " why are you so shy?"

Lily "..."

Jiyong "just say you want to be killed by me"

Lily "oppa...i..."

Jiyong put his fingers on her lips and kissed her lightly. Lily kiss Jiyong back and the stopped to take their breath. Jiyong sat up and kiss lily hands before he went to take a shower. Lily was tidying up the bed and went shower after Jiyong came out wearing fresh clothes.