Chap 4

Wrong Package

Sara whisper to Lily

"I think you and Jiyong better get together tonight, he's cute!"

Lily spat on Sara arms and made Sara whine.

Jiyong "Are you ready?"

Lily "Yeah, bye guys!"

Sara "Have fun Lily"

Lily "SARAH!!"

Sara "I know you'll thank me later"

Jiyong was driving while Lily was looking at his face. Jiyong face from the side view is also a killer, now i know why VIPs were crazy of his jaw, nose, eyes and his lips...omg his lips...

Jiyong "Am i too handsome for you to stare till you blush"

Lily "heheheh, i just admire your feature that's all"

Jiyong "Thanks, Lily"

Lily "Although you look skinnier the last time i saw you, Jiyong"

Jiyong "I did, hmm maybe because i work like crazy"

Lily "That's not healthy, how long you sleep?"

Jiyong " around 5 hours..."

Lily "Omo, that's not healthy. You need at least 8 hours of sleeping"

Jiyong "I can't sleep these days, Lily"

Lily "How come? Oh we're here already"

Jiyong "Can i join you, i need someone to talk too"

Lily "Great, we can have tea together, let's go"

So Jiyong and Lily went up to her hotel room. Jiyong was sitting and watching TV, while Lily was having her shower.

Lily "Jiyong, here's our tea"

Jiyong took a sip and said "What is it?"

Lily - "Chamomile, to make you calm"

Jiyong " Thanks Lily. Anyway let's continue"

Lily "Yeah you told me you had trouble sleeping?"

Jiyong " Yeah actually i'm having trouble writing lyrics. I tried to think but nothing come out. I need inspiration"

Lily "Jiyong i may aware of your job as BIG BANG leader & Producer but seriously the only solution is to sleep, trust me"

Jiyong "Can you help me sleep?"

Lily "Come, sleep next to me"

Jiyong "Are you sure?"

Lily "Wae, i don't bite..LOL and i'm pretty sure you won't"

Jiyong lie next to Lily at her bed. Still leaving spaces for them not to touch not each other.

Lily " Okay now relax and close your eyes"

Jiyong "Okay, i'm gonna relax now"

After 5 minutes, Lily was looking at Jiyong sleepy face. She yawn and said "goodnight Jiyong-ah"

Lily close her eyes and turn her body to face Jiyong. They both went to sleep till around 5 am, Jiyong woke up.

Jiyong POV

I woke up and surprised i sleep good. I turn to my side and look at Lily sleepy face. Her bangs were covering her face, so i swept her bangs to her side and stare at her face.

Jiyong "Lily-ah your so pretty"

End Of Jiyong POV

Lily open her eyes and saw Jiyong staring at her.

Lily "Good morning, Jiyong-ah"

Jiyong "Your a morning riser. Morning Lily-ah"

Lily " I love to wake up before the sun rises, Care to join me?"

Jiyong "Sure"

Lily and Jiyong sat at the balcony while waiting for the sun to rises. The weather was slightly chill but because they are sitting close to each other they feel a bit warm.

Lily "Look Jiyong-ah! It's the sun-rise!"

Jiyong look and saw the most beautiful thing on earth. Lily and the sun. The magical things that appear at his eyes.

Jiyong grab Lily hands and hug her. Lily was startled and hug him back after minutes later.

Jiyong " You gave me an idea on my next song!"

Lily "Really? Awesome jiyong-ah"

Jiyong "Promise me you'll accept the next time BIG BANG album come out. we'll go out to celebrate!"

Lily "I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Jiyong went to take a shower while Lily was calling room service for breakfast. After the food arrive, She sets at the table and soon after that Jiyong went out with his clothes from yesterday. 

Lily "Here wear this t-shirt"

Jiyong "This is a guy t-shirt..Why?"

Lily "I like guy's t-shirt, they are comfy. Go and eat first i'm gonna shower"

Jiyong "I'll wait for you"

Lily "Okay^^"

Lily went to shower and 15 minutes later she went out wearing fresh clothes and join Jiyong for breakfast. Soon after that Jiyong has to leave.

Jiyong "Thanks, can i have your number Lily?"

Lily "Sure, i'll put in your phone, there"

Jiyong "So bye, I'll see you again"

Lily "Jiyong you made it sound as if we're never gonna see each other again. I'll always be here for you well except i'll flying tomorrow"

Jiyong "So soon, i wanna spend more time with you"

Lily "You got plenty of friends to hang out with? Why me?

Jiyong "Well only you and BIG BANG are close to me. Plus i like being with you"

Lily "Aww so sweet, Jiyong-ah^^ i like you too"

Jiyong "I like you more Lily-ah, i'll call you okay"

Lily was blushing but wave goodbye at him. Her heart is beating when Jiyong said "I like you more Lily-ah"