Chap 1

Wrong Package

I was waiting for my package to arrive since i order it online. I was lying at the couch watching tv and drink ice tea in this hot weather. Someone ring the door bell.

"Ding Dong".

"Miss, you have a package. Please sign and thank you".

I sign the form and bring the package box inside my house. I scan and found out i have the wrong package.
The name on the package was "KJ". 

"Weird name. , that means my real package is missing!".

So i called the courier branch and found out my package is at South Korea. They told me, if i want to retrieve it back I have to fly there and get it myself. No refund.

"Shoot, I'm gonna have to fly to South Korea just to get my damn package".

I quickly pack my bags, change my outfit and fly to South Korea today. By the time i reach there, the weather was so cold and snowing.

"! Snow".

I look at myself, I'm wearing jeans, white blouse with red jacket and sneakers. It's winter in Korea apparently, no wonder people look at me weirdly.

I buy and change into winter clothes and gloves to make myself warmer. Thank god shopping inside the airport is duty-free but sigh i just spend around 20,000 won.

Suddenly I realized, how am i going to find my package and "KJ". So i called the courier company in Seoul and they told me to meet up tomorrow at 9 am. I took a cab and find a hotel to stay for the night.

The next day, I arrive at the courier company and told them everything. They are checking on the data while i was filling up a form to re-collect my item.

Thankfully, some of the staff speaks english. My language skills are english but korean not really that good, if you know what i mean.

"Miss, we found about 200 name of KJ. Anymore details you know?".

"Ahh....can you check the date of my package arrived?".

"It's 5th Dec 2010".

The staff type the date and waiting for the result.

"Ahh, we found one record. On 5th Dec 2010, a package arrived at 397-5 YG BUILDING (5TH FLOOR), HAPJEONG-DONG, MAPO-GU, SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA, ZIP CODE -121-886".

"The name of the receiver are Kwon Jiyong".

"Isn't that the leader of Big Bang?".

"I print out the information with the address. You can search from there. Good day, Miss".

Basically i have to go at YG building and ask for Kwon Jiyong and our switching package. I took a cab to YG and went inside the lobby asking at the counter.

"Hello, can i ask if Kwon Jiyong-shi is available? I need to talk to him about our switching package".

"chahm-si-mahn-yo".

She called someone on the phone "Sajangnim....yooja...kwon jiyong.....ottoke....?".

"Sajangnim will see you at 5th floor".

"Kamsahamnida".

I took the elevator to 5th floor and knock on the Sajangnim door.

"Come in".

"Hello, YG sajangnim. The clerk told me to meet you".

"Ah, yes please have a seat, Miss?".

"Lily...Lily Columbine".

"What can i do for you, Miss Lily?".

"Actually, mr. Kwon Jiyong package are switch to mine. I was wondering if i could have my package back".

"Hmm, i understand. But Jiyong-ie right now are on holiday with , 2ne1, back up dancer".

"When will he be back?".

"3 more days. Would you like to stay and wait for him?".

"Is it possible if i can have the location where he is holiday. Can YG sajangnim please ask him if my package is with him?".

"Sure, chahm-si-mahn-yo".

"Nae".

YG Sajangnim was speaking on the phone with Kwon Jiyong. He was speaking korean but i can only hear Lily Columbine.....package.....with you or not? Ah, the address then hm...mmmm...okay".

"Miss Lily, he told me that he have the package with him at the hotel. The location of his holiday is YONGPYONG RESORT SKI TOUR, Jeju island. I can arrange your ticket and hotel where he is staying".

"Nae".

YG Sajangnim was speaking on the phone with Kwon Jiyong. He was speaking korean but i can only hear Lily Columbine.....package.....with you or not? Ah, the address then hm...mmmm...okay".

"Miss Lily, he told me that he have the package with him at the hotel. The location of his holiday is YONGPYONG RESORT SKI TOUR, Jeju island. I can arrange your ticket and hotel where he is staying".

"Thank you, so much then. YG Sajangnim kamsahamnida".

I go back to my hotel, pack my bags and fly to Jeju Island. YG Sajangnim got me a FIRST CLASS TICKET and room inside a hotel where they are staying "Hilton Hotel".

The flight is 2 hours but i like the treatment inside First Class. I get rooms for myself to sleep or relax, i got to choose food or drinks that i want, plus the seat has a massager. I reached Jeju around 3pm and straight away ask the driver to YONGPYONG RESORT SKI TOUR. 

I arrive and check-in into my hotel room. I put my luggage and call the lobby for the occupant named "Kwon Jiyong" and they told me his room number is 4718.

So i went 4th floor, one floor below my hotel room. Trying to search for 4718 room around the 4th floor.

"Ah, found it".

I was about to ring the bell when i saw a stick-note.

"Went to snowboarding".

"Means i have to find him snowboarding".

I went to the ski booth trying to find him with my goggles. There were so many people , i don't know if i can spot him in this crowd not to mention the snow. Giving up, i went inside a cafe inside a cottage and order hot jasmine tea and took a seat near the window.

I took a sip while reading magazined to kill my boredom and wait around 2 hours. I was about to get up when a group of people wearing thick winter jacket came inside bringing the cold wind from outside.

They took their seat about 2 table away from mine. I had a feeling Kwon Jiyong is one of those 10 guys. So i went to order hot-tea for take away when one of the guys order standing next to me. I turn and found Dong Youngbae as in Taeyang standing next to me.

Youngbae pov

I notice a girl next to me was staring at me. So i turn and smile at her causing her to blush and turn back.

Youngbae-"Hi".

Lily-"Hello".

Youngbae-"Cold weather huh?".

Lily-"Yeah and snowing. are you in holiday?".

Youngbae-"Yeah. you?".

Lily-"Actually, i'm trying to find somebody".

Youngbae-"oh, boyfriend?".

Lily-"just someone. Nice talking to you".

She left the cottage after she said that and i didn't even ask her name. I took the drinks and went back to the guys.

Jiyong-"Who's the girl?".

Daesung-"Youngbae hyung, are you hitting on her?".

Youngbae-"No one. She told me she's looking for someone".

Seungri-"her friend maybe?".

TOP-"No, man. It's always a guy. What's her name?".

Youngbae-"I didn't ask her".

Se7en-"Give him a break. He's still new at this. Good taste on girls youngbae".

The other dancer-"Yeah, she got nice body".

Youngbae-"Aish, you people".

Lily went back to the hotel and pass a note to the clerk.

"If Mr.Kwon Jiyong is back, tell him Miss Lily Columbine wish to see him at the bar. I'll be inside my room".

I left the note, took the elevator and went to my room. I took a nice hot bath inside a bath tub while waiting for the call. I fell asleep when suddenly the phone room ringing. I wipe my body with a bath robe and answer the call.

"Miss, kwon jiyong-shi is waiting for you at the bar".

"I'll be there".