Chapter 19

My Love, My Fate

                Taemin woke up and found himself being held tight, an arm draped across his waist. He turned around and almost screamed when he saw who it was. His eyes landed on Minho’s face and he could only marvel at how handsome and peaceful he looked right now. Taemin reached out a hand and was about to his face when Minho’s eyes began to open.

                “Taemin? You’re awake already?” he quickly retracted his hand and nodded.

                “Sorry for climbing into your bed, I didn’t know” Taemin was about to get up when he was stopped.

                “It’s quite all right Taemin, we would always share a bed before too. So it’s not something weird, I kind of enjoy waking up and seeing you next to me” Taemin blushed when he heard Minho say that, to his knowledge it was a first time and he didn’t dislike it, it was just different.

                “So is there anywhere that you would like to go today, Taemin?” he stared at Minho, was he thinking of taking him out for a date?

                “Umm...I’m not sure, I don’t really have any place in mind” Taemin squirmed around as he realized that he was still in Minho’s embrace, he managed to place distance between both their bodies but failed to realize that he was at the edge of the bed. Taemin squealed as he fell over and landed on his . He heard Minho chuckling and saw him walking over to pick him up.

                “You’re still adorable as ever Taemin” he felt Minho lightly kissed his cheek and his face lit up like a cherry tomato.

                “How I about I take you to the beach and we can have a lunch there as well?” Taemin thought about it and nodded, the last time he went to the beach was with his umma, he misses those times. They got out of bed and got ready individually, after half an hour, Taemin arrived downstairs and saw Minho preparing the sandwiches and drinks.

                “Minho-ssi, why did you pack so much strawberry milk? How did you know it was my favourite?” Minho looked up and saw Taemin standing there; he still looked like an angel. He just wanted to run over and kiss him but he had to restrain himself as Taemin still didn’t remember him.

                “When you use to live here, you loved strawberry milk so I would always stock up since I never know when your craving would start” even though Taemin doesn’t really know much about Minho, it seems as if he knows a lot about Taemin.

                “Let’s go” Minho grabbed the basket with one hand and he held out the other for Taemin. He was hesitant but Taemin slowly took it and he smiled at the familiarity and the warmth of it. They drove to a nearby beach which was about half an hour away and settled down on a blanket.

                “Minho-ssi, can you tell me more about how we met and what happened between us? I feel as if I know you but I can’t remember anything” Taemin pouted as he bit down on his sandwich and chewed, he didn’t like not knowing.

                “Okay first, call me hyung. Before you would always call me Minho hyung. I don’t know how to tell you this but my umma brought you back from an auction house. You were sold off by your step-father to an auction place. It was good that my umma took you home, I don’t even want to think what would’ve happened” Taemin nodded and he shivered, he remember the people that would always enter and leave his step-father’s house and the looks they would always give him.

                “At first I hated you, I was childish because my umma used my present to buy you back and I always wanted to think of ways to kick you out but soon after, I caused to go blind and I began to take care of you. I really am your fiancé, my parents and your parents had an agreement to marry us when you turn 18 but I guess that can’t really happen since you don’t remember anything anymore” Taemin continued to nod as he bit down on his sandwich again.

                “We first started off as friends but then a certain incident made me realize how easily I could lose you. I don’t even know how I fell for you, it was either your adorable pouts, beautiful eyes or your y body” Minho teased as he saw Taemin’s face redden again, he really miss seeing that on Taemin’s face and he hopes that Taemin would only blush for him.

                “After that, we became boyfriends and held hands, and had our first kiss...” Taemin’s fingers flew to his lips, he didn’t remember kissing anyone yet Minho claimed that they had their first kiss.

                “But-but I don’t remember kissing anyone. You took my first kiss!?” Minho chuckled as he saw Taemin’s expression.

                “Of course, don’t you remember? Do you want me to remind you how it went?” even though Taemin was scared, he still wanted to know how his first kiss was. He nodded and told Minho to show him.

                “Okay, close your eyes Taemin. Hyung is going to give you some strawberry milk” Taemin closed his eyes and smiled, so he was going to know how his first kiss went and get some strawberry milk. He held out his hands and was waiting for the bottle but didn’t felt anything. Suddenly he felt Minho’s hand cup his cheek and a pair of soft lips making contact with his. Taemin gasped and Minho used this chance to transfer the milk into his mouth. He watched as Taemin’s eyes remained close but his face was turning bright red again. He kissed Taemin’s lips again before leaning back and allowing Taemin to calm down.

                “W-Why did you kiss me like that? I thought you said you were going to show me how our first kiss went!” Taemin pouted, he felt cheated in a way.

                “That was exactly how it went, well not really since we did it with banana the first time. However, you did say that was how you wanted to drink milk from now on” Taemin lowered his head and Minho could still see that adorable pout on his lips.

                “Don’t pout Taemin, if you don’t stop, I’ll be forced to kiss you again” Taemin looked up in shock and covered his mouth with his hands. Minho laughed and took Taemin’s hands away from his mouth.

                “Since we’re both full from lunch, why don’t we take a walk along the beach? I’ve always wanted to do that” it was true, Minho had always wanted to take Taemin out on his ideal date and then officially propose to him. Hopefully he can do it before his month runs out.