Chapter 11

My Love, My Fate

 

                When Taemin woke up, he felt a hand on his waist and started to panic until he remembered what had happened last night. He breathed in deeply and faintly smelled Minho’s scent beside him, he wish that this would never end and they would be able to stay like this forever. Sadly there was no such thing as forever when Minho started to stir and Taemin could hear him groaning as he stretched.

                “Good morning Taemin, how are you feeling today?” Taemin gave Minho a small smile and said that his nightmares went away.  

                “I feel like skipping work today, want to come with me?” Minho left the bed and head towards the bathroom, leaving Taemin sitting alone on the bed.

                “But isn’t that bad? What if someone needs to ask you something and you aren’t there? What if something happens at work and only you can fix it? What if-“ Taemin was cut off when Minho covered his mouth with his hand.

                “Don’t worry Taemin, even if we do get in trouble, I’ll take the blame for it. You were just following my orders so you were doing nothing wrong” Taemin thought about it, it would kind of be like a date with Minho. He had always wanted to try going on a date with his boyfriend and this was a very good opportunity. Taemin got ready with Minho’s help and they quietly left the house with Minho driving the car and Taemin sitting beside him.

                “Hyung, where are we going today?” Taemin couldn’t hear anything except for the occasionally honking and tires screeching.

                “We’re going to the mall; I’ve been meaning to buy more clothing but never got a chance. We should buy some for you too” Taemin imagined Minho in a suit, t-shirt and shorts, and finally swimming trunks. He blushed and kept on head down until Minho started talking to him.

                “You’re really skinny Taemin, for lunch I’m bringing you into a steakhouse where you’ll eat until you explode” Taemin giggled, steak was one of his favourite food and to eat it with Minho was a dream come true. When they got to the mall, Minho leads them to a well known steak house and ordered two of the chef’s special.  Taemin could already smell the meat cooking and it literally made his mouth water. By the time the food arrived, Taemin’s tummy had already growled a few times already, making him blush every single time. Minho asked a waitress to cut Taemin’s meat in return for a large tip, she immediately agreed and started cutting the steak into little pieces.

                “Hey handsome, haven’t seen you here before. Is this your brother? You’re so kind to bring him out” she laughed horribly but Minho laughed along, it made Taemin feel upset. Why didn’t Minho tell her that they were engaged?

                “Want to have a good time after you dump your brother at home? I’m sure he’s not that retarded that he can’t take care of himself” Minho chuckled as she passed him her number and he pocketed the slip of paper. Taemin was visibly pouting now as he chewed on his steak, he thought Minho had actually cared about him.

                “Why are you pouting Taemin? You’re getting sauce all over your face” Minho picked up a napkin and started to wipe Taemin’s cheeks. It made him feel a bit better that Minho was doing all these little things for him. If he didn’t care about him, then he would’ve just let him walk around with sauces all over his cheeks.

                “Thanks hyung, where are we going after?” Taemin had finished chewing on the last piece of steak and was excited to know where Minho was going to bring him after.

                “Now, we’re going to shop for clothes. I think you only have a few pair of clothes that umma gave you, so we’re going to buy more for you” Taemin was about to protest.

                “I have plenty of clothes, I can mix and match them, besides I have no one to impress anyways” Taemin kept his head low and was trying to catch up with Minho who was holding his hand and dragging him somewhere.

                “After you turn 18, I’m going to be your husband so you’ll have to impress me then” Taemin blushed, he kept on thinking what Minho thinks of his body. He was older than Taemin so he must have a lot of experience with women and have seen numerous of them without any clothes. Taemin heard someone welcome them into the store and he was placed on a seat.

                “I want a whole new wardrobe for my fiancé here, bring all of your newest arrival and help him with it” Taemin sat there silently until he felt someone holding his hand and leading him somewhere.

                “Mr. Choi, I’m going to help you undress and then we’ll try on the outfits, after I’ll bring you outside to show it to your husband okay?” Taemin blushed at the word ‘husband’ but allowed her to start to undress him. She was very professional, Taemin was sure she had seen his scars but she did not mention about at all and he appreciated that. Outfit after outfit, Taemin kept on going in and out of the change room, he thought Minho would say no to at least one outfit but he kept on complimenting him on every single one.

                “Were there any that you did not find suitable for you fiancé, Mr. Choi?” the girl had stepped out after helping Taemin put on his original outfit and was patiently waiting to see which one he wanted to buy.

                “Everything looked good on him so I’ll take everything” Taemin immediately came out of the change room.

                “It’s too much hyung, I must’ve tried at least 10 outfits! I think two is fine for now” he wanted to quickly get to where Minho was but instead tripped. He was waiting for the hard floor but instead he felt a warm chest against him.

                “Slow down Taemin, your body made every outfit look good and there’s nothing you can say to change my mind” Taemin pouted, he knew that there was nothing that could make Minho change his mind. He felt Minho’s arm around his waist as he led them to the counter.

                “Your total comes to $11,498 please” Taemin was shocked at the total, what kind of store is this?! He wanted to tell Minho to cancel the transaction but he was already too late. Minho whipped out his black credit card and had already paid for it in full.

                “I would like these clothes to be delivered to my house. I want to spend more time with my fiancé today” Minho held Taemin’s hand and squeezed it lightly, making Taemin blush with a small smile on his face.

                “Of course, but it’s going to be an extra $150 fee, would that all right?” Taemin didn’t bother trying to stop Minho again and just waited until he was done and brought him outside of the store.

                “You didn’t have to spend so much on me, hyung. I’m not worth it, my body is nothing compared to the clothes that you just bought me” Taemin thought about all the scratches on his back, even though he couldn’t see how to clothes looks like, he knew that they were too fancy for him.

                “Don’t be silly, everything that you had put on looked perfect on you, as if it was personally designed for. Why do you keep on thinking you’re not good enough for everything?” Minho was slightly worried about Taemin, he always looked down on himself and think that he’s not good enough for anything. Minho wonders if it’s because of what happened in his dream.

                “Taemin, is it because of what happened in your dream? Is that why you think that you aren’t worth the clothes or anything at all?” Taemin froze for a second before nodding. Minho grew up from a rich family with both loving parents and does not even have a flaw on him, while Taemin grew up with his abusive step father who littered his body with hideous scars.

                “Taemin, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a few scars. It’s on the inside that counts” Minho tried to make Taemin feel more secure and more happy with his body.

                “No hyung, it’s not just a few scars! Did you know how much fear and pain I had endured for those past couple of years? It’s not as easy as you think, my body might have a few scars but on the inside, I feel broken. I feel as if I’m all alone and there’s no one to save me” Minho hugged Taemin, he had never knew that Taemin had felt this way. He felt the body underneath him shaking with sobs and tightly holding onto his shirt, he didn’t even mind people staring at them as they walked passed. All that Minho wanted was for Taemin to be all right.

                “I’m s-sorry for taking it out on you hyung. It’s not y-your fault, I was just too emotional then” Minho began to rub Taemin’s back, trying to calm him down. He’s starting to feel more protective of him and he didn’t know if that was a good thing or not.

                “I think that’s enough shopping for today, why don’t we head home?” Taemin lifted his head, allowing Minho to gently wipe his tears away before nodding. Minho held his hand and slowly walked out of the shopping mall. All of a sudden, he felt Minho’s hand disappear from his.

                “Hyung! Hyung? Where are you?!” Taemin heard someone grunt in pain and heard Minho calling his name as he felt someone grab him from behind and dragging him further away from Minho’s voice until he felt himself being pushed into something that felt like a car. Taemin tried to escape but the door slammed shut and locked with a click. He heard a voice and his ears perked up.

                “Hello Taemin, appa missed you” 

 

A/N 

New story called Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/435343/candidus-academy-angel-tainted-2min