Chapter 2

I'm not that easy, Kim Jongin

I found myself at a bench under a tree near the school area. Putting my hand at my knees while panting, after running nonstop for about 8 minutes. I looked around. Those guys are nowhere to be found.

“Hmmpphhh…” I sighed with relief. At last, I can be alone.

I sat on the bench and lean on the tree. This is my first time being here. I never knew that this kind of place exist.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. Today was a very bad day. I never knew, ignoring Kai would be this bad. Who the hell is he? God? The principal? Is he that powerful?

My thought was interrupted by a long and loud sneeze. Who is that?

Turning my head to the left, I saw a boy, skinny, tall and very fair. He got some eye bags under his eyes which makes him look like panda.

“Hey. Are you alright?” I asked him, trying to make a conversation.

“Aaacchhhooooooo~~~~” He sneezed again.

“Aaaah, I’m fine. Got flu since yesterday. Nothing bad”, he replied.

“Ohh. Is this your area? I’m sorry for disturbing you. This is my first time being here. I should go somewhere else then”, I said. I stood up and rushed off the dust that were on my .

Just when I was about to take my fifth step, he called me. “YOUUUUUUU THERE!! I’m alright. I can share this place with you”, he smiled.

“Come and sit”, he tapped the spot beside him. I returned his smile and sat beside him.

“What’s your name? And, how old are you?”, he asked.

“I am Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. I’m 17, you?”.

He chuckled. “Hahaha, I thought you’re 18 something. My name is Zitao. Call me Tao. I’m 17 too! 2nd May”. 

“Call me Hyung then. Mine, 12th January”.

He grinned. “Okay Hyung!!”. Doing some aegyo to me.

I laughed. This guy is cute.

I leaned to the tree, pulling out an earphone and MP3 from my pocket. I played my one of my favorite song, Catch Me by TVXQ!. I turned to Tao and pulled out one of the earphone, handing it to him. He understood, nodding his head. He took it and put it on. We listened to the song together, until we slept.

We woke up at night. 9 o’clock.

“It’s late now, Tao. I think, we should go back to our home”.

He looked down. Trying to say something. “Mind if I ask you something?”. I nodded, letting him ask me questions.

“Did you cry? Cuz your eyes were red and I can see some dry tears on your cheeks when you met me”.

I frowned a bit and then smiled. “Yeah, I cried. Some embarrassed me in front a lot of people”, I told him.

“Ooohh. That must be bad. Are you okay right-“, he trailed off and then he sneezed. AACCHHOOOOO!!!!! He wiped his nose and grin like an idiot. He’s still sick. Poor him.

“Sorry. Hehe. Are you okay right now?”, he continued with his question.

“Yup. I’m feeling better right now. Since, I met you”. I looked around and said” And slept here”. Then, my handphone played a very loud song, BONAMANA by Super Junior. Eunhyuk’s voice could be heard. Someone called me and it’s Baekhyun. I answered the phone.

“Helloooo. Hyungggggggggggg, I’m upset, sad, bored and heartbroken, right now. Can you please accompany me? I just drank 2 glass of alcohol. And I can’t walk properly”, he said, tipsily.

“Huh? Okay, I’ll be right there. Text me the location okay. Bye Baekhyun~”

I forced a smile to Tao. “Sorry Tao. Gotta go. My friend is drunk and I have to bring him back home”. He nodded and I offered hand. We shook our hand together and I left him, alone, at the bench under the tree.

I went to the address that Baekhyun just texted me. YOUNIQUE Club is the name. 5 meters from the location, you can already heard a song playing. The streets were dark, there’s only a few spot that were shined with streetlamp. There’s only a few cars that passed this area. Making the song playing louder than before. Filling the area with music. Banging the whole neighborhood. I don’t know how the government let them opened a night club in the neighborhood. It’s really disturbing and uncomfortable for the neighborhood, seriously.
 

I entered the club. I walked down the hallway. The pounding bass got louder as I approached the end of it. I looked around the club, trying to get a sight of this club. It’s huge and…. huge. How the heck I was supposed to find Baekhyun in here? I strolled around the club. My track stopped. Someone is singing and I knew that voice. Baekhyun. I shifted my gaze to the stage and saw him singing a song. It’s DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again by Usher. He’s a good singer. I smiled, proudly.

I made my way to the bar and sat there. I can’t stand looking at those people, dancing. Grinding their bodies to each other. Swaying their hips from left to the right and then to the left, matching with the song playing. I shook my head. Kids these days.

Someone elbowed me. It’s Baekhyun.
 

“Glad you’re here. Did you hear me sing? “.

I nodded my head. “Yeah, you sounded great! Are you going to drink again? Cuz I’m here now, and I want to drink too. Wanna drink, again?”. I offered.

He smiled sheepishly, and called the bartender. I ordered 1 bottle of Emergency while he ordered 1 bottle of Lightsaber. This club’s drinks got such a unique name. Emergency, Lightsaber. Metal, El Dorado and etc. They also taste good, yummy and.. unique.

My sight slightly blurred. My brain no longer worked. I was about to drink my penultimate cup, when someone hold my wrist. I looked. It’s Kai, again.

“What are you doing here, Kai?”, I asked, smiling, drunk.

“I want to drink this”. He took the cup in my hand and took a shot of it. “Since it’s your second-last cup”.

He poured the last cup and drank it also, in just one shot.

 “And this. Since it’s your very last cup”. He smirked. Weird.

I stared at him. What are you doing?

“And now, let’s dance dance dance dance dance dance, fantastic baby”. He said, as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dance floor.

As he started his move, the whole dance floor stopped and took a look at him. He’s a really good dancer. His body moved lightly. Every step he dance, is really…. perfect.

I stood in front of him, awkwardly as I watched him dance. Feeling useless because I’m not as good as him. He’s far way better than me. He’s a dancing machine, while I’m a… watching-someone-dancing machine.

I took a step back and tried to go to Baekhyun again. Trying to leave him alone, dancing. Kai realized this. So, he tugged the hem of my shirt and mouthed ‘don’t go. Dance with me’.

I don’t know how I did it, but it only took me a nanosecond to nod and agree with him. I started to dance to the beat of the song. Swaying my hips side to side. His hands were on my shoulder. We smiled to each other. I swore, I saw him smile, a sincere one. Not smirk. But smile. We kept on dancing. His hand started to move. From my shoulder, to my waist. Down to my thigh and stopped at my crotch. I froze. I didn’t expect him to do that.

I stared at him. He smirked. Well, I didn’t except him to do that either. I lifted my hand and swung it to his cheek. Damn it. I just slapped HIM. The most famous guy ever. I realized what I just did

I ran to Baekhyun and bring him. Leaving this place. Leaving the dance floor. Leaving Kim Jongin.

Baekhyun and I went to our own house. As I reached my house, I went to my bedroom. Changed to my pajama and went to bed. I fast asleep as I lean on the bed. Today has been a really tiring day. Too many things happened, I can’t even fathom it well. Too drunk, too tired. “Too… good night world!”, I muttered in my breath. After that, I passed out to dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey! :) yeah, there's Tao! i've been thinking on where to put him in the story. here could be good. and.. there will be kaisoo fluff, maybe. in the next chappie. feel free to comment!