Chapter 5

I'm not that easy, Kim Jongin

D.O.’s POV

            I am wide awake. I opened my eyes groggily and yawned a bit. I’ve slept for such a long time. I look at my watch. It’s 2p.m. . I’ve slept for at least 5 hours. That means, I’ve skipped so many classes. God! I’ve never ever skip class.

            I shifted aside and turned around. Someone’s hand was on my hand. Holding me tight. I looked at the owner of the hand. Kai. He’s sleeping. I realized that he also got cute face but not really that baby face type. But still.. cute. There’s no smirk plastered on his face. I moved his hand from me and got up.

            Kai woke from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and smiled like an idiot to me. I rolled my eyes to him, and walked towards the mirror that was hung on the door. Fixing my PE shirt. PE shirt… I suddenly remembered the moment when he took my shirt. We ran around the locker room. It’s annoying. But I gotta say this, it’s.. fun.

            I was going to get out from this place that smells like medicine which reminded me of hospital. But then, Kai called me.

            “Kyungsoo. Don’t go”, he said. Wow. So romantic. Ewww. I feel like throwing up. “The nurse told me to make you lay down for about 10 minutes when you woke up”. Okay. I thought he’s going to say ‘don’t leave me. I love you’ etc. He’s a player. You can’t expect anything from him. He’s too unexpected.

            I turned around and walked towards the bed. I grinned at him, feeling stupid for leaving too early. I lay down on the bed, awkwardly.

            “Can you please go now? I just have to lay down and then leave, right? I don’t need you here”.

            He frowned a bit. Making sad faces. Did I just hurt him? “I want to be with you”.

            “But I don’t!”. I grabbed the blanket at the end of the bed and covered my body till my chin. I turned around. My back facing him.

            “But I want to”, he said. “Because I really want to”.

            I faced him. Giving him a death glare. I gave him GO-AWAY-JERK face. He then shrugged a little. Got up from his chair and walked towards the door. Before he was about to leave, he gave me a really freaking freaking freaking sad and upset face.

            “Okay. I know you hate me. But-“, he trailed off and turned around his head to look at me. “But I’m the kingka. Remember this”. He gave me a very opposite face to the face that he just gave me a moment ago. He gave me an angry face. Glare.

            “Remember this alright?”, he repeated his words. Smirked. And left.

            I was left there, dumbfounded. Feeling a bit guilty. Feeling a bit scared. I forgot that he’s one of the Kingkas because I’m used to him being all lovey dovey and ert.

            What if he called his gang and beat me? What if he will kill me? What if…