Chapter 11

I'm not that easy, Kim Jongin

SEHUN’S POV

            I woke up the next morning with myself on a bed. I glanced around the room. This is not my room. This is…. ward. This room got a small table with a chair. Machine that I-don’t-know-how-it-works. Blue curtain. And… a nosegay on my lap. Who left it here? I bent myself forward. “Urgh”, I winced. My back hurts. I took the bouquet of flower and looked for any card or message left by the anonymous. Nothing.           

            “Aaaah, you’re awake!”, a nurse with her blue nurse uniform dashed into the room and startled me.

            I beamed nonchalantly and nodded.

            “This”, I pointed to flowers in my hand.

            “Ohh. That’s from the guy who sent you here, Xi Luhan”. I freezed at the name. Xi Luhan. I frowned and looked around, telling her discreetly ‘where is he?’. The nurse told me that Luhan went out for an emergency. I pouted. Then, I’ll never meet him again. God. I’m going to miss his round eyes. His pink lips. His sculptured nose. His blonde hair. His sweet voice. His sarcasm. Him. Yup, I’m going to miss him so badly.

            “You can check out from this ward today. Cuz you’re.. well now”. She helped me pack my stuffs. There were a couple of tees. My skinny jeans. My…. homework? He thought I’m going to finish all these while I’m sick and ill? How weird. Eh, wait. How did Luhan bring all these things? He didn’t know where I lived nor where I studied. Uhmm, maybe Baekhyun hyung brought it. I found my phone in my backpack. I texted Baekhyun hyung.

Thehun: Hyung. Where are you? I can check out now. Please grab me at the hospital.

Within  a minute, I received a simple and short reply.

Baek~hyung: Otw. Bye.

            I changed my patient’s clothes to my usual attire. After I’ve done, I made my way towards the lobby, at the ground floor. I met my doctor for the last time. He gave me some advices. I just nodded and said ‘okay’. Just when I was about to get out of the hospital, the nurse from earlier handed me a note. It’s from Luhan-ssi.

Hey Sehun. That’s your name right?

I gotta go. Got an emergency.

We’ll meet again later. Bye.

 –Luhan-

            My mouth turned into a curve. I smiled happily. Yay! We’re going to meet again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy and short chapter. :) Yeap, hunhan hunhan hunhan!  ive been thinking. double date or just a single date? which one should be fun ehh?