Chapter 10

I'm not that easy, Kim Jongin

            “Go!”, I told Sehun, cheerfully.

            “What? Go what?”, he asked me, with a blank countenance.

            I sighed heavily. I’m sorry for his stupidness. “Go to your prince charming and talked to him”, I instructed him. But he shook his head and said ‘no’. I shook my head from left to right and then back to the left. I told him to not to be scared. I told him to go or I’ll leave him here all alone like a lost puppy left by his mother. Okay, not really. I forced him to go. But he still resisted. So, I made an evil decision.

            “Hey you! Cashier over there! Come here!”, I wave and gesture to our table. Thanks to god, the cashier noticed and gave us a sweet smile and nodded. He started to walk towards our table. I noted Sehun’s weird face expression. He’s blushing while giving me a death glare. What the heck was that, Sehun?

            “Yes, can I help you?”, the cashier’s voice sounded so angelic. He’s like an angel. The cashier beamed at us. Sehun’s hearts must be racing really fast right now. I think I can even hear his heartbeat. Dup dap dup dap.

            “What’s your name?”, I asked even thought he already got his name sewed on his shirt. Too visible for people to notice.

            The guy chuckled and pointed to his name on his shirt. “Luhan imnida”.

            “Okay. Sorry. I did not notice the name on your shirt”, I lied. “Nice name you got there. My friend’s here need your help. He wants to buy cupcakes for his younger sister’s birthday tomorrow but he doesn’t know which one to buy”, I lied, again. Sehun doesn’t have any siblings except for himself. He’s the only child in his family.

            “Really? Okay, come here and follow me!”.

            “Ohh. Okay”, Sehun said, naively.

 

NO ONE’S POV

            Luhan made his way towards a rack full of various cupcakes, followed by Sehun who walked slowly because he’s too charigned.

            Sehun stood behind Luhan, leaning his ears, listening to every single thing Luhan told him about the café, bubble tea and cupcakes. Blood rushed to his face everytime Luhan took a step back, making Luhan’s back got in touch with his body. His heart raced rapidly. His breath goes unsteady.

            “What if we go to the kitchen? I can show you other cupcakes. Just choose anything you want. And… I can bake it and prepare it right away”, Luhan said as he turned around, meeting Sehun’s eyes with his. Sehun nodded his head and mouthed ‘okay’. His voice was too low. Too inaudible which makes his words didn’t produce any sound.

            Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hand and brought him to the kitchen. Sehun glanced around the kitchen. It’s pretty messy. Maybe because Luhan is too busy to tidy it. Flours on the floor. A few bag of flours arranged messily on a rack. Some unfinished cupcakes on the island. Without me realizing, flours scattered on my face. My sweats due to too nervous meeting Luhan combined with flour. It’s unbearable. I touched my face with my hands. Sticky. I looked at the person who did it, Luhan. He gave me a playful smile. I returned his smile with a smirk. Payback time, I muttered in my breath.

            I stood on my own feet and started to run. Luhan ran around the kitchen while I ran after him. We’re screaming like crazy. Then, Luhan stumbled over a bucket of cream cheese. He fell on the floor covered with flour. I laughed hysterically.

             His trouser soiled by the cream cheese and flours. I still express my amusement with giggling and laughing even though I should be pitying of him. His face turned red. Tears started to form at his eyes. He sat on the floor and hugged his knees, burying his face between his leg. I was about to sprinkle flours on his head but stopped when his pink mouth turned into a pout. Guilty started to fill in my body.

            I sat on my knee and knelt in front of him. I embraced him by hugging him, giving him some warmth. At the same time, he struggled, trying to escape from my hug. I heard his sob. I want to took away my hand away from him. But I don’t know why, my hug on him tighten. I’m stronger, he can’t fight back. He struggled again, but failed. Suddenly, his sob became louder. Making me feel more guilty. I let go of him.

            “I’m so sorry!”, I exclaimed, hoping he’ll forgive me.

            But I received a negative response. He parried my hand and pushed my body, too strong to be true. Making me startled. The amount of force when he pushed me was really high, making me laying on my back on the floor. Not to forget, my head bumped onto the floor producing a loud thud.

            “Aaaaaarrgghhh!”, I cried in pain. A grimace of pain plastered on my face. And then, my sight blurred. The last thing I can see is Luhan’s worried face.