Chapter 1

I'm not that easy, Kim Jongin

D.O.’s POV

him. his friend. everything! I’m pissed off. Totally pissed off.

One of my best day turned into hell. Thanks to Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai a.k.a Mr. Playboy a.k.a god or whatever they called him. I seriously hated him!

Why? Humiliated in front of the whole school at the cafeteria. What’s worse than that?!

FLASHBACK

I was walking to the cafeteria, alone. My best friend, Baekhyun, or you guys should called him Bacon, was nowhere to be found. I’m going to kill him for leaving me alone.

But it’s okay, I’m already used to that. Being the nerd of the school is not something you should be proud of, because no one’s here for you. I don’t really give a damn about having friend. Because when I’m alone, no one would bother me and that will make me happy.

By the way, I’m really happy right now, dancing-on-air happy. I just got the first place in my class, again. Which is not really suprising. But hey, I should be happy right?

I made my way to my locker. I opened it and smiled. Baekhyun left a note.

“Hey weirD.O. I’m sorry that I left you. Chanyeol asked me out. How can I reject that invitation, right? Be safe :)

xoxo, Baekhyun”

 

Awww, my baby is going out with Chanyeol right now. I’m glad. Baekhyun has been following that creepy giant for about a year. At last, they're together!

But at the same time, I’m kind of worried. Chanyeol is one of the Kingkas here. We called them EXO. I don’t know how the heck they got the idea using that word for a group. Anyway, the kingkas, most of them are playboy. That’s why I’m worried.

I’m afraid Chanyeol will date  my baby Baekhyun and left him just like that. Baekhyun is the innocent type and Chanyeol is the opposite. Not that he is bad, flirty and whatever. It’s just he’s one the kingkas.

I made my way to the cafeteria while fixing my glasses. Yeah, I’m a nerd. I must have glasses on right? I can feel some glares and stares thrown at me. What’s wrong with my clothes? I think I already wear my usual clothes. Thick glasses, white shirt tucked in, black trouser (I wear no jeans), my brown shoes. I made a i-don’t-care face and just walked.

Being someone that does not exist is not that easy, one of the reasons is because you have to queue all the way, just to get your lunch. -.- The line is the longest line I ever seen. While queuing I daydreamed like I always do.

Suddenly, I can feel someone tapping my shoulder, disturbing my daydream. Who the heck was that?

I turn around and saw the one who tapped me.

“Hey baby boooo”. The stranger smirks. , it’s Kim JongIn.

I turn back again, continue with the queue, ignoring him.

“Are you trying to ignore me?” He whispers right behind my earlobe. I’m so sensitive right there. Urgghhh.
 

“Www… What are you doing?” I said, in an undertone. God, I’m stuttering. Kai moved nearer, right behind me. God, I can feel his breath at my neck.
 

When he was about to reply, it was my turn to get the lunch. Thank god! At last, I can escape from this guy. I walked quickly to my usual place, at the corner of the cafeteria.

I can feel some glares on me especially from the girls. Maybe because the school biggest jerk and also the most famous guy in this school just talked to me. Whispers also can be heard from them. I really hate being the centre of attention.

Just after I sit on my place, I realize that today’s lunch isn’t that much. A yogurt and two sausages. What was that?! My stomach have been crying and craving for food from the first period. And I only get these scrawny food.

Fortunately, I brought some leftover from the breakfast. I tucked out the food, it’s bacon. Speaking of bacon, where is my Baekhyun again eh? I already missed him.

I shove the food in my mouth, as if I’m starving to death like those hobos who haven’t been eating for days.
 

This bacon and sausages are sure thing yummy! Thanks Umma, for preparing this.

SPLASSSSSHH!

I can feel my hair is wet. My face is sticky. There’s a liquid that just poured on me.
I touched it, feeling the texture of that liquid. It’s the yogurt.

 

I lifted my head and saw Kai and his friends, laughing hysterically at me. Those kingkas, Kai, Kris, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae and Chanyeol.

Wwww.. wait? Chanyeol? I thought he’s with my Baekhyunnie. Nevermind.

I can hear what they said. Some whispered. Some yelled and talked right in front of my face.
 

“That’s for ignoring Kai”.

“Oh my god, why are you even here? We don’t need you”.

“You think you’re that good to ignore us?”.

“Get the hell out of this place, hideous!”.

I just keep silence. Lowering my head little.

I can feel tears running down my cheeks. I shouldn’t be crying right now.
 

I ran quickly. Leaving this cafeteria. I don’t know where to go. I just want to leave that place for this moment. This is very…. unforgivable and humiliating.

I can hear some laughter from all the students at the cafeteria. Some yells from the students telling me to come back again and other. I ignored them and ran to who knows where. Tears keep on falling down.

This isn’t what school meant to be.
 

Not this.
 

END OF FLASHBACK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! :) The first chapter. i'm not really good in this. i wrote this for fun. my friend insisted me on posting it, so here! :D posting till chapter 11 cuz i've wrote it and saved it in my doc. How's the story? Tell me in your comment. Your comments are so precious to me. <3 xoxo. exo!

btw, who's your bias in exo? me: Sehun, Baekhyun and Layyyyyy!