AMTLY 8

Allow Me To Love You

Hyunseung and Doojoon knock on Yoseob's door.

"Where is him? Junhyung is not at his home and Yoseob wasn't opening his door." Doojoon said and look at Hyunseung who have the same expression as him.

"This is strange. They are not like this. They always on time." Hyunseung said and look at his yellow watch. Doojoon try twist the knob and he manage to open the door.

"The door is not locked." Doojoon said. He try to step in but Hyunseung hold him.

"Doo,I have bad feeling." Hyunseung said. This is the first time Hyunseung have fear expression and Doojoon stunned.

"N-never mind. Nothing would happen." Doojoon said and grip Hyunseung's hand tightly. They step in Yoseob's room and shocked.

"D-doojoon!" Hyunseung state. Both of their friend with blanket covered them. Tears started swell rom Hyunseung's eyes. He can't believe Yoseob and Junhyung has make it. Doojoon in shock too. He can't react anything. Hyunseung storm out from the room and start running. Doojoon follow him. Hyunseung ran and ran until he fall on the road. His palm bleeding. Doojoon hug him from back.

"Seung,why did you ran like that? Don't you know it is dangerous?" Doojoon scold him.

"I feel disappointed. I thought Yoseob can make you happy but I don't expect it to be like this." Hyunseung cry.

"What are you talking about?" Doojoon ask.

"I want Yoseob to love you and take care of you! I thought when you love him, he can make you happy. But I was wrong. He even do with my brother! I thought he can take care of you when I have gone from your life. But not! I feel pathetic." Hyunseung stated while hit the road with his already wounded palm.

"But why?"

"Because I love you that I don't want you hurt." Hyunseung didn't realize what he was saying. Doojoon smile.

"You are wrong. I don't feel hurt by looking at them. But I feel hurt when you hurt. I don't have any feelings towards Yoseob anymore. My heart is for you. I can't see your tears. I feel I can die looking at your smile. I know you love me. That's why I want to protect you. So please.. Accept me in your life. Make me be a part of your soul." Doojoon state and hug Hyunseung tighter.

"Love me please?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung look Doojoon.

"Please?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung smile a bit. Doojoon kiss Hyunseung's lips.

"We are dating now?" Doojoon ask after broke their kiss. Hyunseung smile and nodded. They feel really happy. Doojoon happy when Hyunseung smile brightly. Holding Hyunseung's wounded hand,they walk together to school without thinking about Junhyung and Yoseob anymore.

---***---

"What have you done Jun? I hate you!" Yoseob said and throw whatever near him.

"Seob. I don't meant it! I'm sorry! Please!" Junhyung said and try to avoid Yoseob's attack. Junhyung run towards Yoseob and kiss him. Yoseob struggle.

"I'm sorry." Junhyung said and Yoseob stop struggle. Junhyung push Yoseob to the back and ed him again forcefully. After the last ,Junhyung lef Yoseob on the bed crying.

"But, now I know, you are not innocent as you are." Junhyung said. He left some money and leave Yoseob. Yoseob cry harder.

"I hate everyone in this world!" Yoseob said. He took a bath and took a razor blade. He smirk. He slash it across his thigh.

---***---

Hyunseung cough badly for the fourth time during the first lesson. Doojoon can't help but look at his lover. He still remember the day when he send Yoseob to sick bay. Hyunseung use handkerchief when he cough and the handkerchief is full of blood. He feel really worried.

"Yoon Doojoon! Could you answer this question?" The Chinese teacher said make Doojoon startled. Hyunseung look at Doojoon and smile. Doojoon smile back and look at the question. He answer the question confidently and lucky for him his answer is correct. Lesson after lesson and they finally can go home.

"Seung,are you really fine? You cough countless time today." Doojoon said and Hyunseung's shoulder.

"I'm fine Doo. Don't worry." Hyunseung said softly. There is no more cold in his word.

"I worried about Yoseob." Hyunseung said and Doojoon look at him.

"Let's see Yoseob and ask for his explanation." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod and they walk towards Yoseob's house.

They knock on the door but no one answer.

"Doo,let's just barge in. I know something was wrong." Hyunseung said.

"You wait outside. I will go in." Doojoon said.

"No. I close with him. Let I go meet him." Hyunseung said.

"But Seung....."

"Doo,trust me. I will bring him out. I will shout if I need your help." Hyunseung said. Doojoon sigh and he let Hyunseung get in alone.

---***---

"Seob,Hyung is here." Hyunseung yell but no answer. He straight to Yoseob's room and saw Yoseob is tearing picture.

"Seob,what are you doing?" Hyunseung said and approach Yoseob slowly. Yoseob lift up his face. He is scary. Hyunseung scared.

"I hate you Hyung. You got everything you want. You even still have your ity. You have Doojoon Hyung and Junhyung Hyung's love. You rich, your parents is still alive. You are lucky. Not like me. I'm poor. I'm dirty." Yoseob said. His blade is in his grip.

"Seob, put that weapon down. Please Seob." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung,what will you do when you have weapon and someone you hate in front of you?" Yoseob ask and stand up. He approach Hyunseung slowly. Hyunseung step back until his back meet the wall.

"I HATE YOU HYUNG!" Yoseob lift up the weapon

"DOOJOON!" Hyunseung shout

---***---

Doojoon who heard Hyunseung scream barge in the house and straight to Yoseob's room. He saw Yoseob holding a  blade and saw Hyunseung is clutching his stomach on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Doojoon shout and push Yoseob away from him until Yoseob fall on the floor. He rush to Hyunseung.

"Seung,what happen?" Doojoon said and try to wake Hyunseung up. Hyunseung grit his teeth as the pain is unbearable. He manage to avoid from Yoseob's attack. Yoseob just punch him using the back of the blade.

"Yoseob. He needs help." Hyunseung said and look at Yoseob. He push Doojoon away when saw Yoseob wants to stab Doojoon. Hyunseung cover Doojoon and unfortunately Hyunseung got stab. Hyunseung and Doojoon widen their eyes. Hyunseung groan in pain and Yoseob slowly pull out the knife. Hyunseung fall on the floor. Doojoon punch Yoseob until the boy passed out. He called the ambulance. He followed Hyunseung and Yoseob is in another ambulance. He wait for Hyunseung in front of the ICU while Yoseob was in another ward. He called Junhyung.

"Yah, come to Seoul Hospital right now" Doojoon command.

---***---

"What happen??" Junhyung said. Doojoon look at him and smirk.

"What happen you! My boyfriend is ing dying in there because of you! What have you done to Yoseob until he become crazy?" Doojoon said and punch Junhyung. Junhyung fall down.

" you Yoon Doojoon! You know how much I love Hyunseung and what do you expect me to do when I saw the person whom I love is lovey dovey with other person!" Junhyung reply.

"Yah,he didn't even love you. He loves me and I love Hyunseung!" Doojoon said.

"That's why I drink. And I accidentally Yoseob. And you know what,he is dirty! He is no longer when I him!" Junhyung said and smirk. Doojoon grit his teeth and punch Junhyung again.

"Accidentally? You know how worried Hyunseung is when Yoseob all alone in that house. We go to his house. But then I know something happen when Hyunseung scream. He ing stab Hyunseung! He even want to stab me. How could you do this to us? We are your damn friend!" Doojoon said. Junhyung speechless. He knew he was wrong. The doctor comes out and both of them turn to the doctor.

"How is he doctor?" Doojoon ask.

"He is stable right now. Can I ask who is Yoon Doojoon? He keep calling that name." The doctor said.

"I am Yoon Doojoon" Doojoon said.

"Please go and see the patient. He keep calling your name." The doctor said and excuse himself.

"Don't you dare to see either Hyunseung or Yoseob." Doojoon warn and walk in the room. Junhyung sigh.

---***---

"Doo" Hyunseung said weakly.

"Seung" Doojoon smile.

"Yoseob?" Hyunseung continue.

"He is fine. You should worry about yourself first." Doojoon said. 'He cared for Yoseob too much. This so unusual him' Doojoon thought.

"Just rest. About Yoseob,I will handle him." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod and close his eyes. Doojoon kiss Hyunseung's lips and stay beside him without even let go off his boyfriend's hand.