AMTLY 2

Allow Me To Love You

Junhyung take a bath and wear his school clothes. He spend his night alone yesterday as Doojoon,Hyunseung and Yoseob have another thing to do. He walk to his living room and saw a picture of his family hanging on the wall. He felt hatred when saw that picture. It is his parents,his brother and his picture. He carress his mother and his brother picture's but not his father. He take a red markerpen and circle his father picture. He hates his father. He laugh like lunatic then he cry. He fell on the ground. After awhile someone rings the bell. He wipes his tears and get the door. There standing Doojoon,Hyunseung and Yoseob. Hyunseung is hearing to songs with his sleepyhead hanging. Yoseob is leaning against the wall and close his eyes.

"Let's go"Doojoon said.

"5 sec" Junhyung said and take his bag. He close the door and walk away with his friend. Junhyung walk with Yoseob and DooSeung behind them.

"How is your father?" Doojoon ask Hyunseung who is hanging his headphone at his neck.

"The surgery has success." Hyunseung reply.

"Ah. Yah! Can you open your mouth?" Doojoon scold Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at him weirdly.

"Wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"Can you give me a longer answer?" Doojoon said.

"What the... Yah! Do you want me to answer you like I am writing an essay?" Hyunseung said.

"I don't care actually. But I want to see your smile. Pweaseeee." Doojoon sad and make an eagyo that make everyone want to puke. Hyunseung laugh silently at Doojoon's aegyo. Doojoon smile when he saw Hyunseung smile.

"That's my princess." Doojoon said and pinch Hyunseung's cheek.

"Yah! Don't call me princess." Hyunseung said and rub his cheek.

"What do I care??"Doojoon sang and ran. Hyunseung chuckle again. He cough several times and ran to Doojoon and walk beside him again. Doojoon wrap his hand around Hyunseung's neck.

"Stop smoking please." Doojoon said. Hyunseung look at him.

"H-how do you...."

"I know. I saw cigarette in your bag. For my sake Hyunseung,please stop smoking." Doojoon plead him. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Its too late."Hyunseung said.

"It never been late. Promise me you will stop smoking." Doojoon said and bring out his pinky finger. Hyunseung interwined their finger together.

"I promise." Hyunseung said. Doojoon hug him.

"Gumawo Seung-ah." Doojoon said and they walk again.

----***---

"I'm home!" Doojoon said. His maid greet him.

"Young master,Mr. Yoon is waiting for you at his room." His maid said. He nod and go to his father.

"What is it?" Doojoon ask. Mr. Yoon smirk.

"It have been a long time we didn't meet Doojoon-ah. I miss you a lot." Mr. Yoon said.

"What do you want exactly Mr. Yoon?" Doojoon ask again.

"You know,I don't have any son with your mother. So,I want you to take over my company." Mr. Yoon said. Doojoon let out a bitte chuckle

"It is not your company. It is my late father company." Doojoon said and left the room. Mr. Yoon grit his teeth.

---***----

Hyunseung walk in the hospital. He enter his father ward and saw his father is talking with his mother.

"Did I *cough* disturbing both of you?" Hyunseung ask to his parents. They smile.

"No. Come in Seung." His mother called him

"Come sit here." His mom pat her own thigh. Hyunseung chuckle and cough again.

"I'm 17 years old Eomma." Hyunseung said.

"I don't care. Come." His Eomma said again. Hyunseung out his bag and sit on her mom's lap.

'How light you are Hyunseung-ah.' His Eomma thought.

"Aboeji. How are you feeling?" Hyunseung ask.

"I'm fine." His father,Jang Dong Gun said weakly.

"Seung,we have think carefully. What say,after your father recover,we move to US? We start new life." His mother,Choi Ji Woo said.

Hyunseung's body tensed up. He cover his mouth as he cough again.

"Wae? It is not that I important in your guys life. Why must bring me too?" Hyunseung ask. Still sit on his mother's lap.

"It is not that Hyunseung-ah. We want to spend our time with you." His father said.

"I don't want. Let me stay here. You guys didn't even care about me before. But why now?" Hyunseung ask. Tears b down. His mother hug his waist.

"Eomma is sorry Hyunseung-ah. We are sorry. Its okay if you don't want." His mother said and they stay like that.

---***---

Yoseob look around his house.

"This house is dirty. Not because of mess. But because of the way I earn. If Eomma didn't leave Appa. Appa will not died." Yoseob said and cry.

He look at a picture hanging at the wall. He miss his father and his mother.

"Only if Appa still alive. He would not let me be a e." Yoseob said between his sobs. He look at his buddies picture.

"How I wish I can be like you Seung Hyung. You got everything you want. Include Junhyung's love. I know Hyung. That's why I have to do it. I'm really sorry Seung Hyung." Yoseob said and cry his heart out


Wahh! I'm really glad that someone has comments my story

Although this story is like fu**ed up but you still read it.

Jeongmal Komawoo

I love you guys