AMTLY 10 -FINAL-

Allow Me To Love You

Doojoon grit his teeth when see those picture. Anger filled up his eyes.

'I don't believe this!' He thought. He fish out his phone and called Hyunseung.

"Wait me at our usual park" Doojoon said coldly. He ran out the house and went to their park. After 20 minutes, Hyunseung came. He look pale as hell and exhausted.

"Why did you call me in this late of night?" Hyunseung said while panting.

"What am I to you?" Doojoon ask coldly.

"What are you talking about Doo? You are  my boyfriend." Hyunseung said and hold Doojoon's arm. Doojoon shoved Hyunseung away and throw the pictures towards Hyunseung. Hyunseung startled.

"What is that all? WHAT IS THAT?!" Doojoon shout. Hyunseung grit his teeth when he saw the picture.

"That is my brother." Hyunseung said.

"Freaking brother? I'm not idiot! You are the only son in your family!" Doojoon said.

"It is my adopt brother. You know how my family condition is. He is my adopt brother!" Hyunseung retort back.

" off! If he is your adopt brother do you need kisses and all of that?" Doojoon shout and without hesitation, Hyunseung slapped Doojoon across his face.

"I thought you will trust me. Go die! We're over!" Hyunseung said and run away. Doojoon's tears b down.

'Just who is the ing behind all of this' Doojoon thought.

---***---

Hyunseung look at Doojoon secretly.

'We end this relationship that easily. Does I mean this much for you? Do I nothing for you? I hate you for that. Where does you promise go? It's all a lie. You and my parents are just the same. I willingly to accept you although you are the cause of why she died. I want a revenge but in the end,love come towards us. I will make sure my revenge been repay.' Hyunseung thought and tears roll silently from his doe eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know, I can't control my feelings. I don't want to break up..."

"Enough! There is nothing to say. Only you don't know what will happen next." Hyunseung said and walk away from Yoon Doojoon.

Doojoon become confused. Junhyung said that before and now Hyunseung. Their war didn't end yet. There is still a conflict among them.

"I'm glad you two breakup. It is fine though. He is not that kind. Only you don't know what  has planned."

And now Yoseob.

---***---

Doojoon walking aimlessly at the deserted road. A person bumped into him and silently slipped a note in Doojoon's hand. Doojoon apologize and the person ran away. Doojoon notice there is a paper in his hand.

'The person that once cherished your friend was killed by you. A girl with your friend's surname. 8 Disember 2010'

It was written with blood and the smell is unbearable.

"I don't understand. What is this?" He mumbled and when he turned around, darkness hit him.

Fall on the cold hard floor.

---***---

He walking back and forth in front of the house.

"Are you ready?" He ask. The person nod.

"I'm not that crazy to kill anyone. But if it is necessary,I would have to. This will never end." He continued.

---***---

"The prince saved Rapunzel and he become blind. Rapunzel's tears fall on the prince's eyes and He got his sight back. They live happily ever after." He said and toss the book away.

"Lame story" He said. Doojoon grit his teeth.

"Just kill me." Doojoon said.

"No I wouldn't. I want they to see you died. I will be satisfied then." He said.

"Boss, they are at the front." The bodyguard said.

"Bring them in. Like the way I want." He said and his bodyguard nod. After the sound of fighting both of the boy were tied at the chair.

"Stop it. You're hurting yourself too. You are not the same person I have known." The injured boy said.

"I knew who sent those picture. It was you." He pointed to the blond boy.

"I done that to save Doojoon Hyung from you. Everyone knew about your condition. Except Doojoon Hyung." Yoseob said.

"Shut up Yoseob!" He hissed.

"You are not my friend anymore! Mae Ra is gone. Get over it! " The other shout

"Shut up Junhyung!" He hissed.

"Seung.. Don't be like this." Doojoon plead.

"A blood tied will end with blood. And I don't mind to kill my own brother. Right Jun?" Hyunseung turn his face towards Junhyung.

"What do you mean?" Junhyung said.

"Junnie, for your information,we're brothers like Doojoon and Yoseob. Your biological mother married to your late father but she left because she can't stand with your father anymore. She has a scandal with my father. My mother was married with my father a year before your mother come. My father break up with your mother when my mom knows about this. However, my mother can accept your mom. Before your mom died, she said that she has a son. Since she is dead, without my father knowing, my mother is the one who gives money to you so that you wouldn't suffer anymore." Hyunseung said and his tears fall down.

"That means,your mother is the one that helps me?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Doojoon and Yoseob.Yoon Cha Mi is my mother's bestfriend, Doojoon's mother. She always meet my mother. Cha Mi was married with Yoseob's father, a billionaire before she met Doojoon's real father. She gives born of Doojoon first and year after that, she gives born of Yoseob. When Doojoon's real father knew about Yoseob, he got heart attack and died. Yoseob's father face a bankcruption. Because of that, Cha Mi left Mr Yang and married with Doojoon's stepfather who makes Cha Mi suffer a lot." Hyunseung said.

"H-how did you know?" Doojoon ask.

"I found their picture. They are related to each other. Because my mother and Cha Mi is a long lost siblings. Choi Ji Woo and Choi Cha Mi." Hyunseung said.

"What have I done wrong?" Doojoon ask bravely. Hyunseung laugh like a lunatic.

"Don't you remember? I have a girlfriend before, she is the one who cherish me a lot. Yoseob and Junhyung knows about it when I was discharged. They saw I going to a grave. No one knows about my girlfriend. You remember when you involves in accident? And I wasn't there. You hit Mae Ra's car. Mae Ra's face ruined that no one can recognize her. I hate the fact that I want to kill you but then I love you. Yoseob and Junhyung has always want to seperate us until yesterday. When Yoseob send you those pictures, I was wrong. You didn't fully trust me. And they win. Junhyung has always gives you sign of me but no. You are just too stupid." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung,don't do this please." Yoseob plead.

"You are not the Hyunseung we know. You are the other devil." Junhyung said. Hyunseung point the gun towards Doojoon.

"HYUNG DON'T!" Yoseob shout.

"Let it be Seob. I deserve it." Doojoon said

"Seung, we are friends. Don't do this please." Junhyung said and try to struggle and break free from the tied that is loosing right now.

"No one can stop me." Hyunseung said and wants to pull the trigger but stopped.

"HYUNSEUNG! STOP!"A person shout. Hyunseung turn around and saw Kevin.

"Stop hurting yourself. Dongsaeng please." Kevin begged. Junhyung who has break free attack Hyunseung from back. But Hyunseung, as an alert knowing Junhyung will attack him, he always be prepared. They fight while Kevin release Yoseob and Doojoon. Bodyguards start to barge in and fight with them. Some of Junhyung and Yoseob's men attack them. Luck choose to Junhyung and Yoseob.

"Hyunseung,let it go. Just let this go." Kevin said while pointing his gun towards Hyunseung. Hyunseung point it towards Doojoon.

"If you shoot Doojoon, I will shoot you." Kevin said.

"I know your doing Hyung. Yoseob and Junhyung went to meet you the day before we met. Three of you have planned to destroy me right?" Hyunseung said.

"Yes. Because your condition is worsening. Your Hyde is showing. Your Jekyll is dying. Your lung cancer slowly giving you the urge to revenge on Doojoon." Kevin said.

"I don't mind it. You're my brother after all." Hyunseung said and turn to Doojoon.

"Doo, I hate this but.. I love you. And...." There was a pause.

"Time to say goodbye, my love!" Hyunseung said.

A gunshot rang the house.

A body collapse. Only a body.

Junhyung's tears fall down.

Yoseob screams in defeat.

Kevin hung his head low and cried loudly.

Between these two, which one was been shot?

"I'm sorry."

He saw Mae Ra.

'You should live happily. Survive and let me go. It have been three years. I loved you.' She whisper and walk away from his sight.

"Seung,please survive baby." Doojoon let his tears fall on Hyunseung's cheek. He wiped Hyunseung's tears.

"Hey.... Doo.. Don't cry please. I.. I don't deserve it. I almost killed you. Luckily Kevin Hyung shot the bullet in the right time." Hyunseung chuckled and cough up blood.

"Don't say that please.." Doojoon said.

"Mae Ra. Yong Mae Ra don't like it. I was wrong. I thought she will like it when I killed you but no. She didn't." Hyunseung whisper.

"I'm sorry Hyung." Yoseob said.

"Its not your fault. It is all my doing. Seobie,please don't do that work" Hyunseung said and cough up more blood.

"Jun, admit your doing." Junhyung nod.

"You knows everything." Junhyung said.

"Kevin Hyung,thanks for being by my side this past years. " Hyunseung said.

"Doo. I love you. Forgive me please." Hyunseung breath hitched.

"No. Hold on. Please survive." Doojoon said and kiss Hyunseung all over his face.

"Do you.... love me??"

"I always love you Seung. I love you really,"

"Then, I love you too."

A kiss. After they broke away,Hyunseung's eyes were closed and blood keep flowing from his mouth and nose. Doojoon nuzzled Hyunseung's face closer to his. They kiss one last time.

Scream of Yoseob

Loud cry of Kevin

A regret grunt of Junhyung

Tears from Doojoon.

Believe in love. They will meet someday.

---***---

Junhyung admit his doing in front of police.

He is the one who killed his own father. But instead of arrest, the police thanked him because Mr. Yong was one of gangster in Seoul.

Yoseob stopped doing all those bad things. He restart a new. He worked at a cafe and earn himself with a better job.

Kevin still working as a doctor. He will get married in three months. Not to say. He is marrying with another 'he'. One of his patient.

 

Doojoon sit on the hospital bed. He smile then shook his head.

"Yah, wake up." He shook the boy. The boy stirred but didn't budge.

"Yah, ireona. We want to go to the park right?" Doojoon said and the boy opened his eyes as wide as he can.

"Aish. I'm tired." He cough.

"Let's go get some fresh air. You want to be better right?" Doojoon said. The boy pout and Doojoon smile.

 

They sit on one of the bench. The sick boy rest his head on Doojoon's shoulder.

"Will I live longer?" The boy ask. Doojoon nod.

"You will." Doojoon said.

"Promise me we will die together." Doojoon said and held his pinky finger. The boy smiled and intertwined their finger.

"I love you Yoon Doojoon." He hug Doojoon.

"I love you too Jang Hyunseung." Doojoon said and kiss the boy on the lips.

 

---THE END---