AMTLY 7

Allow Me To Love You

Cough! Cough!

Doojoon look at Hyunseung.

"You okay?" He ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Don't worry. Just focus on lesson." Hyunseung said coldly. Doojoon nod eventhough the boy wasn't looking.

Yoseob smirk and look at Junhyung who is his eyes glued to Hyunseung.

The recess bell rang and Yoseob drag Doojoon to the roof.

"Wae Yoseob-ah?" Doojoon ask. 

"Doojoonie Hyung,I have something to tell you." Yoseob put on lovely face but Doojoon didn't buy it.

"Actually,I think I love you Hyung." Yoseob said and bit his lips.

"What make you think you love me?" Doojoon ask coldly.

"I-i don't know. My heart beat rapidly when you close to me. Hyung,be my boyfriend." Yoseob said. Doojoon sigh.

"I'm sorry Seob but, my heart belongs to someone else. I'm really sorry." Doojoon said and walk away. Yoseob clench his fist.

"I hate you Jang Hyunseung" Yoseob said loud enough.

"Tch..." Yoseob knows there is someone else there.

"You hate me Yang Yoseob?" Yoseob turn around and saw Hyunseung is smoking with his left hand inside his pocket. Yoseob got a goosebumps.

Hyunseung threw away his cigarette and walk closer enough to Yoseob.

"Hyung." Yoseob mumble.

"Don't you 'Hyung'  me Yoseob. I have everything about you. Every single thing. Remember. Your death is in my hand. You are just a tiny dust in my life. Whatever it is,I know all your secrets. All your plans. You can never lie to me Yoseob." Hyunseung said and walk pass through Yoseob.

"......ah! Another Important thing. I know who is your mother and where is she. You will never expect where is she now." Hyunseung said and walk away. Yoseob shocked.

"Eomma...."

---***---

"I have sinned towards my friend Eomma. Ottokae?" Hyunseung mumble.

"It means Yoseob and Doojoon has the same...."

".. Yes adeul-ah. They are." His mum cut him.

"Do you guys still in contact?" Hyunseung ask. His mum nod.

"Cha Mi always meet me and tell me about her husband and son. I knows about this a long time ago. But I have no courage to tell you." Ji Wo said.

"Eomma. Ottokae? I don't want to ruin our friendship. Ottokae?" Hyunseung cry.

"Seung,I'm sorry. But,don't you guys suspect anything?"

"No. We thought it just a coincidence. That's why we just let it be. H-how about Junhyung. It means.. We are.."

"I'm sorry Seung." His mum said and kneel in front of Hyunseung.

"Eomma." Hyunseung cry harder in his mother embrace.

"..We should confront him." Hyunseung said.

"No Seung. I afraid. I afraid that he will never accept me. I'm scared." Ji Wo said.

"Eomma,I can't face them." Hyunseung said.

"I'm sorry...."

---***---

Yoseob exhale his breath.

He saw a cheque on the table. He clean himself and sit at the living room.

"So,how can you be a successful woman?" The interviewer ask a sucessful beautiful woman.

"It is all because of my husband and son,Yoon Ji Hwa and Yoon Doojoon. They are the person that cherish my life the most." The woman said.

"Ah. She is Doojoon's mom." Yoseob said.

"Doojoon Hyung is lucky to have a beautiful mom." Yoseob mumble.

"Aside from that is there anything else you want to say?" The interviewer said.

"I would like to thanks Jang Ji Wo, my bestfriend who always beside me and thanks to all who support me. Thank You!" Doojoon's mum said.

"Hyunseung Hyung mum is Doojoon's mum friend. Wait." Yoseob notice something. He look at his mother's picture.

"She is like......"

---***---

"Jang Ji Wo. Yong Ji Wo. Choi Ji Wo." Junhyung mumble.

"ANiyo. She is not. Just concidence." Junhyung said and smile when he thinks it is Hyunseung's mother.

"But she is much like......."

---***---

They have an awkward silence between them. No one dare to speak up. Only the noise around them fill surrounding.

"So I saw your mother in tv last night." Junhyung said.

"Congrats for your mum." Yoseob said and Doojoon smile.

"Thank you." Doojoon say and look at Hyunseung.

"You should at least congrats me or thank me. My mother mention your mother though." Doojoon said.

"So what? It is your mother and not you." Hyunseung said  never take his eyes off the book.

"I have dance practice today. Don't wait for me." Hyunseung said and walk away. They could hear he is coughing.

"I have compose lesson too. I will go home late." Junhyung said and walk away too.

"I can't accompany you because I have something to do." Yoseob said and walk with Luhan. Doojoon sigh.

"Everything is drifting apart. I can't..." Doojoon said and sulk.

"Please don't sulk like that. I feel like want to punch your face." Hyunseung said. Doojoon shock.

"Why are you here?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung show Doojoon his phone.

"I left it."

"I thought you want to meet me. Miss me?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle sarcasticly.

"Whatever." Hyunseung said and walk away. Doojoon smile and follow Hyunseung.

"Yah,you miss me right?" Doojoon tease Hyunseung and Hyunseung keep deny him. But they never knew there is someone who is looking at their lovey dovey moment.

---***---

Yoseob is reading book when someone ring the bell. He frown.

"I don't think someone made reservation. Who is it?" Yoseob ask himself. He open the door and reveal a drunk Junhyung.

"Jun. Why are you like this?" Yoseob said. Junhyung look at him with half lided eyes. Junhyung push him away and get in the house. Yoseob close the door and follow Junhyung.

"Yah. Yong Junhyung!" Yoseob call.

"I hate them!" Junhyung said with a soar voice.

"Hate who?" Yoseob ask.

"Doojoon..... Seungie.... Hate... Need...." Junhyung mumble and attack Yoseob's lips. Yoseob try to push him but Junhyung is too clever to even play with Yoseob tongue until Yoseob drown into it.

And it started everything.