AMTLY 6

Allow Me To Love You

~~A week After~~

"Hyung,I think I'm not feeling well." Yoseob said to Doojoon.

"Really? You want me to accompany you to the sick bay?" Doojoon said. Yoseob nod.

"Guys,I accompany Yoseob to sick bay first. Just go to class without me." Doojoon said and walk away with Yoseob. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Let's go Seungie." Junhyung said and wrap his hand around Hyunseung's shoulder. Junhyung can see Hyunseung's pain face when Doojoon brought Yoseob away. He also can feel his heart aching. His chest become unsteady and his heartbeat become rapid.

"Yah. What are with you this morning?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung just smile.

"Nothing." Junhyung answer. Hyunseung nod and they sit at their place in that class. Junhyung keep staring at his crush's beautiful face. Hyunseung cover his mouth with a handkerchief as he cough. Junhyung his friend's back.

"You okay?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod and ran out of the class. Junhyung followed. Hyunseung run and bumped with Doojoon that make both of them fall down. That beautiful handkerchief flew away. Hyunseung stand up and ran again.

"What's wrong with him?"Doojoon ask Junhyung.

"He cough badly Joon." Junhyung said. Doojoon saw Hyunseung's handkerchief and he took it. Doojoon's eyes widen. Junhyung curious to know so he walk to Doojoon. His eyes widen too. They look at each other and ran to the toilet and saw Hyunseung is leaning his back at the wall with his eyes shut tightly. He wipe his mouth using his back hand and open his eyes. He startled when saw both of his friend. Those two boy run to their friend.

"Yah,are you okay?" Doojoon ask. He shake Hyunseung's shoulder. Hyunseung push Doojoon away..

"Don't touch me." Hyunseung said coldly. "I'm fine!" Hyunseung snarled.

"What do you mean by you are fine with this?" Junhyung said and show Hyunseung his handkerchief. Hyunseung's eyes widen. He try to snatch it but Junhyung keep it in his pocket.

"Give me back!" Hyunseung said.

"No! You are hiding something from us!" Junhyung said.

"I'm not hiding anything!" Hyunseung shout.

"Just tell us what are you hiding from us. We are friends. We should know. We have the right to know." Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle bitterly.

"Friends. Right we are just friend." Hyunseung state coldly.

"Hyun ing Seung,can you just listen to us. Just throw away your ego and don't hide you pain!" Doojoon shout. Doojoon and Junhyung hug their friend and they realise that their friend is no longer move.

"Yah! Hyunseung! Wake up!" Doojoon shout.

"Oh !" Junhyung curse and scoop Hyunseung then brought the boy to sick bay. Doojoon just look at his friend.

'Junhyung loves Hyunseung'

 

~~Doojoon's Mansion~~

 

Doojoon is study when he heard......

"Yah... Your son is here... We can't do this..." A girl moan.

"Hmmhh. What do I care. He is ing idiot." His father said. Doojoon felt his chest tighten. He can't do anything or else he will be beaten up.

"Hnnngghh,we are hnggg near h-his hngg room" The girl moan again.

"Whatever. I don't hnngghh ing care."His father said. Doojoon wear his headphone so he wouldn't heard all of those insult words from his father.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He could hear the girl screaming.

"Cummmminggggggg!" His father scream. Doojoon threw away his headphone and storm to his father's room. He saw both of his father and the girl around his age is on the bed.

"Yah! What are you doing with my father you !" Doojoon shout and pull the girl's hair. His father slap him hard until he fall on the floor. His cheek red and his mouth bleeding.

"You are the ! She is my ing partner!! Got a problem with that?" Doojoon's father said and take his belt. Doojoon terrified. His father walk at him and beat him with that belt.

"I *whip* should *whip* just    *whip*    ing   *whip*   kill  *whip*    you     *whip*  when *whip* you *whip * was *whip* born!" Doojoon was kicked in his rib and abdomen. He spit out some blood. His father drag him to his room and threw him on the table and left him dying. Doojoon roll from the table and fall down.

Doojoon cry. He mumble,'I'm sorry Eomma'. He felt limp and faint.

---***---

Doojoon felt so dizzy but he can felt warmness around his room. He open his eyes slowly. He hold his head and he can feel a wet cloth on his forehead. He open his eyes and look around his room. A smile crept at his lips.

"Eomma......" He said. He try to sit but her mother push him back.

"Yah.. You still hurt. Don't move." His mother said. He smile and nod.

"Your father said you fall from stairs and he brought you here. You should thank him." His mother said.

"That bastard!" Doojoon mumble. His mother got a phone call. She look worried. Then she call another person then hung up.

"Doo,I have to go somewhere.." His mother said and peck his forehead.

"But eomma,you just come home and you have to go again?"He said.

"I'm sorry dear. I have to." His mum said.

"Take care. I love you." His mum said and walk away.

"Love you too." Doojoon mumble.

 

~~Hyunseung's mansion~~

 

Hyunseung is doing his homework at the dining table. That's when his mother take this chance to getting close with him.

"Seung,do you have anything tomorrow?" His mum ask.

"No." Hyunseung answer without looking at his mother.

"Would you like to go out with us tomorrow?" His mum ask again.

"Don't want." Hyunseung reply simply. His mother bit her lips.

"Seung,please forgive us." His mum said. His father just look at his wife.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." Hyunseung said mockingly.

"Seung,we know we did you wrong. But we have promised right. We will take care of you." His mum said. Hyunseung feel annoying towards his mother.

"Seung,forgive me. Forgive us." His mum said and this time he can't stand it. He stand up and tnrew away his pen.

"Shut the ing up Eomma! Just shut up. I don't need you sorry. I just need you to stay away from me that's all! Is it that hard?" Hyunseung shout at his mum face. Someone hold his shoulder and turn him around. It is his father.

"Do you need to be that disrespectful towards your mother? Don't you know that we are exist in this house?" His father shout. His mother laredy in tears seeing her husband and son argue. Hyunseung chuckle bitterly.

"Exist? Do you ever knew my existence when I was young? All this while? Do you know whether I'm alive or not? Whether I'm healthy or sick? Do you know about all of that? Do you ever come to my graduation day? Do you ever praise me when I get a good grade? No right. You don't even know your son is alive. You don't know anything. So why would I to notice your existence?" Hyunseung said at his father face. His eyes full of hatred and anger. 

"Ungrateful son!" His father shout and slap his son face hard. Hyunseung fall on the floor. He touch his already red cheek.

"Yah,why did you slap him?" Ji Wo shout and rush to Hyunseung.

"Omo! Your lips bleeding." His mom said. She touch Hyunseung's swollen lips.

"Yah Jang Ji Wo! Don't you realize he is disrespectful towards you! Why must you defend him? He should just die!" His father shout. Hyunseung can feel his heart aching.

"Yah Jang Dong Gun! Don't you realize that all of this happen because of us. He become disrespectful because of us!" His mother shout at his father's face.

"What do you mean?" His father said.

"Appa,do you forget? Both of you never come to my graduation day. For 17 freaking years,I never got a birthday gift and wish from both of you. You never praise me when I got good grades. You never be there when I'm sick. You never knew whether I'm sick or not. I never got a kiss on my forehead when I'm going to sleep. I barely meet both of you. I never got to go for a vacation with my parents. I never have a family picture with both of you. Don't you know my heart aching?" Hyunseung said while his tears already fall down. His father knelt down and bury his face in his palm. Hyunseung wipe his tears.

"We are sorry Seung." His mum said again.

"Don't say sorry when you didn't mean it." Hyunseung said and walk to his room. His parents just stay there and cry. Hyunseung lean his back at the locked door. He saw his cigarette and lighter. Again,he promised he wouldn't but he can't. He can feel the smoke burnt his lung slowly.

 

~~Yoseob Apartment~~

 

"I'm sorry Yang Yoseob-ssi. But my wife is at home so I can't go to your place. I will come tomorrow morning. Its not wrong to have in the morning right?" That man said. Yoseob roll his eyes.

"Of course. I understand. I will wait for you tomorrow." Yoseob said and after they bid goodbye he hang up.

Yoseob look around his house and saw his family picture. He smile bitterly.

"How I hate you Eomma. If you didn't leave Appa and me,I wouldn't be torn apart like this. I hate you Eomma. Wherever you are,I wish for your death. And I wish,your life is ruined completely. Whomever you with,you wouldn't be safe." Yoseob mumble. Yoseob don't know that his mother is really ruined. Her old husband died and his new husband is cheater. And he didn't know,that his mother was married with a father of his closest friend.

"I hate you and your freaking family Eomma." Yoseob said and stab his mother picture with penknife. Aside from that,there is picture of Hyunseung and Doojoon.... And it is torn apart.

 

~~Junhyung's Apartment~~

 

Junhyung sit in the dark room alone. That room full of Hyunseung's picture.

"Seung-ahh. I love you" Junhyung mumble while holding Hyunseung sleeping picture. He put that picture and take Doojoon's picture.

".........but you love this person. Can you allow me to love you?" Junhyung said again. He saw his family picture.

"But I hate you more Aboeji!" He said and burn his family picture. His father picture being torn apart with some red ink on it.

"I hate you father! I hate you! I hate you! Just die! Just die! Just die!!!!" Junhyung shout while tear his father's picture.

Every beat reminds him of his past. His hurtful past. How his late dad beat him,his mom and his younger brother. He couldn't forget what his late dad done to his younger brother. And that's why his mother left his father and Junhyung. Junhyung hates his father since then. His father always drunk and come back with another girl. Junhyung will be his victim. Junhyung remember every beat that given to him. He can't stand it. And he remember how was his feeling when his father died because of suicide. Suicide? Only Junhyung know what happen to his father. And that's when his life become peace again.

 

And that's why they can become friends. Because of their family condition. How psycho their life with their family problems. But only they know about their family. Only they know the pain being left. Only they know the pain being ignored,torture. They know being pain when their love not been returned. How sad and pathetic they were. All thanks to their parents. And only me know what happen to them because I'm the author of this fics.

----Based On True Story----