AMTLY 4

Allow Me To Love You

No one cares about you

Just die

He will never love you

Your family hate you

You deserve hell

God throw you away

Hyunseung wakes up from his dream. He sweating so much.His tears b down. He don't understand why that dream interfere his life.

"Hyunseung?" His parents get in the room. His mom hug him.

"You okay?" His father ask. Yes. His father is back to take care of Hyunseung.

"I'm okay Appa." Hyunseung said and let go of his mother.

"Hey,you having fever." His mother said after feel Hyunseung's forehead.His father put his back of hand at Hyunseung's forehead.

"Right. You are burning. Let's bring him to clinic." His father said.

"No. No need. I-I'm fine. D-don't worry." Hyunseung said.

"Okay. Take a rest then. We go to our bedroom first. Sleep tight dear." His mom said. His parents kiss his forehead and went out.

Hyunseung stand up and take an envelope below his bed.He sit at the edge of his bedroom's balcony(His bedroom is at the second floor). He tighten his grip at the envelope.

"Whatever it is,I need someone that I really love to be at myside while I'm stilll alive. Why Yoon Doojoon? Why did you only see Yoseob? He only love Junhyung. Why must?" Hyunseung mumble. He lit up his cigarette. Smoke comes out from his mouth.The wind send shiver to his body. His pale lips become paler than it does. His body become more burn than it does. His grip on the envelope tighten than it does. He slowly close his eyes as he felt too tired. His body start to sway and fall on the ground.

---***---

"Where is Hyunseung? Why he didn't arrive yet?" Doojoon ask Junhyung.

"I don't know. I'll try to call him." Junhyung said and call Hyunseung. But no answer.

"He didn't pick up." Junhyung said.

"I feel somehow uneasy. Hyunseung,please be fine." Doojoon mumble. Junhyung just look at Doojoon. He felt his heart aching so much. After awhile Doojoon's phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo! Ahjumoeni. Where is Hyunseung?" Doojoon ask. But what he hear just a faint cry.

"Ahjumma?" Doojoon ask.

"Doojoon,after school,can you come to hospital?" Mrs. Ji Wo said.

"W-wae?" Doojoon stutter.

"H-hyunseung... He fall from balcony..." Doojoon didn't hear anything after that. His phone fall down and broke into pieces.

His tears roling down slowly. He stand up slowly and get out of the class. He heard Junhyung call him but his mind to blank.

'He fall from balcony'

'He fall from balcony'

'He fall from balcony'

Those words keep ringing in his mind. He come back to his sense. He start to run out from the school and bring his feet to hospital.

"Hyunseung! You will be fine!" He shout while running and wipe his non-stop-flowwing tears.. He run until he reach the receptionist.

"Nurse *pant* where is a patient named *pant* Jang Hyunseung *pant*?" Doojoon ask while panting.

"The one with parents named Jang Dong Gun and Choi Ji Wo?" The nurse ask while check in the computer. Doojoon nod.

"He is in the operation room in the third floor." The nurse said. Doojoon run again although people around him ask him to stop and be careful. He didn't even wait for the elevator. He just use the stairs. He don't care anymore. What he care right now just his Seungie. HIS SEUNGIE.

"AHJUMMA!" Doojoon shout. Choi Ji Wo look at Doojoon. Doojoon can see Hyunseung's father clothes with blood.

"Ahjumma. Ahjussi."Doojoon said and kneel down in front of Hyunseung's parents.

"W-what happen?" Doojoon ask.

"W-we don't know. Last night around 3 or 5 a.m. he wake up because he is dreaming. He also had a fever. But this morning.." Hyunseung's mother cry in her husband embrace.

"This morning we saw him with our own eyes on the ground with blood all over his pale face. " Hyunseung's dad said. Doojoon trembling he immediately fall and his tears rolling down again.

"Hyunseung's parents?" The english doctor ask.

"We." Hyunseung's parents and Doojoon quickly to the doctor.

"How is my son?" Hyunseung's dad ask. The doctor take off his spectacles and sigh.

"This is rare for someone who fall from second floor can survive with no complication. Usually patient has died . Some case they lost their memory and ability. It is miracle that he can survive but,it will take time for him to stable and wake up. We will see in two or three days,if he didn't wake up then we have a conclusion that he have fall in coma. Prepare of he lost his ability to move or memory. Anything just call me." The english doctor said and walk away. They bow to him. Doojoon and Hyunseung's parents walk to where the doctor put Hyunseung. It broke Doojoon's heart seeing his bestfriend lying on the white bed with his head bandaged and oxygen mask to help him breath. He gives way to Hyunseung's parents.

"Seung,why must this happen to us? To our family?" Choi Ji Wo said and cry in Hyunseung's arm.

"We are so sorry Seung. Please come back to us." His father said this time. His manly tears falls on Hyunseung's hand.

"I love you Seung. Wake up please." Doojoon said and kiss Hyunseung's bandaged forehead. His tears falls on Hyunseung's hair.

They know. Its not only them that is cry. Hyunseung's tears also fell from the corner of his eyes.

"Hey,beauty like you can't cry." Doojoon said and wipe Hyunseung's tears.

"Doojoon,you can go home if you want." Hyunseung's mom said.

"Aniyo.. Both of you should go home. More over,Dong Gun ahjussi is recovering. Its not good if Ahjussi stress. I will take care of him. Anything,I will call both of you." Doojoon said.

"I think you should rest." Ji Wo said to her husband.

"How can I rest when my son fighting with his ife? How can I Ji Wo. Tell me.. How can I?" Dong Gun cry.

"Yah! Don't be like this in front of our son. Its not good for him." Ji Wo said and slap her husband's arm.

"Ouch! It hurts! Yah,it embarassed me when you hit me in front of our son." Dong Gun said and both of them chuckle.

"Seung-ah!  Your father is really naughty!" Ji Wo said and wipe her tears. Doojoon only smile look at the lovey dovey married couple.

'If only you see this Seung-ah. They really change. They are not the cold person I know before. Pease wake up. So that you will see this.' Doojoon thought.

"We have to go. You can have your time with him. Anything just call us." Dong Gun said. After kiss their son's forehead they walk away.

Doojoon sit beside Hyunseung and kiss the IVed hand.

"Hey,are you gonna sleep like that?" Doojoon ask.

"Wake up or I will leave you forever." Doojoon said.

"You really a bad boy. Please. I want to see you smile." Doojoon said.

"Seung,why at this time I feel my heart betrayed me? I always said that I love Yoseob but who I care is you. Who I want is you. The smile I always miss is you. The tears that hurt me is you. The one I felt lonely when aren't beside me is you. Who I aways worry is You. Who are you to me? This is not friendship. It is more than friendship. Why my heart betrayed me? Why?" Doojoon cry in Hyunseung's arm.

"Wake up and I want you to hear all of this!" Doojoon said and saw tears flowing from Hyunseung's eyes.

"Please wake up." Doojoon mumble again. He wait for Hyunseung until night. His eyelids getting heavy and fall asleep in Hyunseung's arm.