AMTLY 9

Allow Me To Love You

"I'm sorry Doojoon. I know its my fault." Junhyung said more to begging.

"You hurt us so much especially Yoseob. Even though he is not anymore,you can't do that to him. You know what, we have befriend from we are still small. From primary school. I disappointed with your behaviour. I trusted you. I know we love the same person. I know you love Hyunseung. But he is mine now. You should ask forgiveness from Yoseob, Hyunseung. I don't want our friendship end here. We love you. Especially Yoseob. Gain his trust back and please take care of him. I get going first." Doojoon said and walk away. Junhyung sigh.

'I have to make up all this mess.' Junhyung thought

---***---

"Can I see Yang Yoseob for awhile?" Junhyung ask Yoseob's doctor.

"Of course. But make sure he rest and don't disturb him. Ah! One more thing,are you his family member?" The doctor said. Junhyung shook his head.

"Never mind then." The doctor said and excuse himself. Junhyung get in the ward and sit beside Yoseob. He hold Yoseob's hand.

"I'm sorry Seob. I know I'm wrong. I shouldn't do that. We are friends. No. We are bestfriends. Our relationship is more than a friend actually. Feelings by feelings come toward us. I love Hyunseung, but Hyunseung love Doojoon. Doojoon love you before but now he is with Hyunseung right now. And you, you love me. Maybe. Just maybe. I'm not sure by myself. But, I can learn to love you. As long you accept me for who I am. Because I can accept you for who you are. Believe in me Seob. I don't have anyone beside you and my mom. Tch. Mom. Even I didn't see her face how can I be so determined that I still have a mother. Trust me." Junhyung said and cry in Yoseob's arm. Without he knowing,Yoseob heard what he said. Tears flowing down rom Yoseob's eyes.

"Junnie,I love you." Yoseob said without open his eyes. Junhyung look at Yoseob.

"Seob..." This time Yoseob look at Junhyung's eyes.

"I suffered for a long time. I keep my love for you for a long time. Jealousy took over me when I saw your eyes only for Hyunseung Hyung. I'm lonely. I don't have anyone in this world. I have to earn myself with a dirty way. Unlike you guys. Junnie,you still have your mother. But me,I'm all alone in this world. I need someone to hug me when I'm sad. You guys don't know how much I missed my parents. My father." Yoseob said and cry. Junhyung hug Yoseob.

"I'm sorry Seob." Junhyung manage to say that words.

"Junnie,I hurt Hyunseung Hyung didn't I?" Yoseob ask and Junhyung fell into silence.

---***---

A week passed and they met each other again at school. But this is different. Hyunseung is with his cold expression. Doojoon now like to fake smile. Junhyung fall into silence and Yoseob that always look guilty.

"Hyunseung Hyung, mianhe. Really." Yoseob said while try to hold his tears. Hyunseung maintain with his cold expression. He put both of his hand at Yoseob's shoulder. Doojoon look at them. Hyunseung knew it as Doojoon keep following him.

"I already forgive you a long time ago. Really." Hyunseung said. Yoseob hug him. Hyunseung groan as his back is still in pain. Yoseob keep muttered sorry. Doojoon smile and walk away.

Hyunseung smirk. Yoseob also smirk.

"This will never end right?" Hyunseung let go off Yoseob and walk away. Yoseob grit his teeth.

"This will never end Hyung." Yoseob muttered.

---***---

Junhyung walk passed Doojoon. He grab Doojoon by his arm.

"Take care of Hyunseung. Because I'm gonna snatch him from you." Junhyung said. Doojoon frown.

"I thought...."

"Only you don't know. A serial killer wouldn't give up easily. I will kill him by myself." Junhyung said and walk away. Doojoon confused. Hyunseung then walk to the class and sit at his place. His cheek was red and his eyes teary. His hair misserable and his lips...bruised. Doojoon feel his world spinning. What is going on?  He too don't know. He sit beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung didn't even glance at him and now he really confused. What is really going on? The rest of the lesson was numb for Doojoon. He can't hear a thing. Ha can't think a thing. He don't know what is going on. And Junhyung words make him wonder.

"Only you don't know......"

---***---

Hyunseung is walking alone in the deserted road. He avoid Doojoon for his own good. Really? He don't know. Hyunseung feel someone is following him. He turn around and saw no one except a kitten with its intestines comes out from its stomach that have been ripped. Hyunseung widen his eyes and walk towards the kitten. There were a note.

'Blood tied will end with blood.'

Hyunseung grit his teeth. He turn around and saw Kevin.

"Waeyo?" Kevin ask. Hyunseung tilt his head towards the dead cat. Kevin make a disgusting face.

"I will send you home. Let's go." Kevin said and Hyunseung followed him to the car. They drove away and stopped at a lake.

"Hyung, do you remember? We met for the first time? Here. This lake. Where I try to kill my self." Hyunseung said and chuckle. Kevin smiled.

Flashback

Kevin was walking around the lake. He just finished his work. He walk and walk until he bump into a boy with school uniform and a bag. They fall down together. The boy's eyes were red and puffy. Kevin try to help him up but the boy shove him away and run. Kevin taken aback with that boy's action. He then walk away before glancing one last time towards the boy. He walk and realised it have been dark as the thunderfighting furiously above his head. He wants to walk to his car when he saw a boy is standing at the edge of the bridge and wants to jump in the lake. He realise that the boy is the one he bumped into just now.Without hesitation, he ran top the boy but it was too late because the boy has jumped into the lake. He jump into the lake and catch the boy before he drown. He brought the boy to the edge of the lake. He do CPR and the boy was awake.

'Hyunseung' His nametag still attached to the clothes. Instead of thanking Kevin, the boy shouted.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Why you saved me?! You should have let me died!" Hyunseung shouted and cried.

"Hyunseung-ssi. Life is beautiful. Why must you want to end this beautiful life?" Kevin said and hug Hyunseung.

"I want to die. My parents didn't love me anymore." Hyunseung said and cry on Kevin's chest.

"They come home late and argue in front of me" Hyunseung continued. He cough up blood several times and lose his consciousness. Kevin panicked. He picked up that boy and went to his car. Kevin don't know why but his tears flowing down. He feels like he and Hyunseung known each other. Hyunseung was placed in E.R. When Hyunseung wake up, he told Hyunseung what happen. And from that incident, they become more closer than before.

End Of Flashback

"I remember. Althought it have been three years." Kevin said.

"I have keep a lot of secret. I will reveal it in no time. Because I know, I don't have much time left." Hyunseung said. Kevin pull him into a hug.

"I will try to save you no matter what." Kevin kiss Hyunseung's forehead.

"You're not God Hyung." Hyunseu

A person smirk and take a picture of them hugging, walk hand in hand and a picture of Kevin kiss Hyunseung on the forehead. He left the scene and walk to his apartment.