AMTLY 1

Allow Me To Love You

Doojoon wait patiently for Yoseob outside of his apartment.

"Joonie." Yoseob said as he comes out from his apartment. Smile brightly. Doojoon stunned although Yoseob just wear simple T-Shirt with a skinny. Doojoon still thought him as a pretty boy.

"Let's go." Doojoon said and grab Yoseob's hand. They go to shopping mall together.

"Woah! That shirt is really pretty right Joonie?" Yoseob ask.

"Yea. But,it is couple shirts right." Doojoon said.

"Right. I don't want to wear shirt with same design." Yoseob said and pout cutely. Doojoon smile.

"Wait here ok. I have something to do." Doojoon said and went off to the shop. Yoseob just look at him in confusion. After awhile he comes out with a paper bag in his hand. He hand it to Yoseob.

"What is this?" Yoseob ask. He look at the things and widen his eyes. He quickly hug Doojoon.

"Thanks Doojoonie. I love you!" Yoseob squeal and kiss Doojoon's cheek. Doojoon blush. Yoseob smirk.

---***---

"Thanks for bringing me hang out with you today." Hyunseung said to Junhyung

"Never mind. We are friend after all." Junhyung said. 'Friend?' Junhyung ask in his mind. They stop at a restaurant and order some food.

"How is your parents doing?"Junhyung ask totally forgotting that Hyunseung hate his own parents. Hyunseung glare at him. But Junhyung didn't notice as he is busy eating.

"Dead maybe. I wish they are." Hyunseung said. Junhyung look in Hyunseung's eyes. He saw hatred and sadness.

"M-mian. I don't mean it." Junhyung said.

"Never mind. Just ......" Hyunseung's phone ringing.

"Speak of the devil." Hyunseung said. Junhyung already knows who is it. He pick up the phone.

"Wae?" Hyunseung ask immediately.

"Hyunseung-ah,Eomma and Appa will come back tonight. But we maybe late. So don't wait for us." Hyunseung's mother said.

"What ever Eomma. Ah! I am not waiting for you cause I'm not at home. So,just do what ever you want" Hyunseung said.

"Okay then. Bye" Hyunseung's mom said and hung up. Hyunseung roll his eyes.

"Your mom?" Junyung ask. Hyunseung just nodded. Hyunseung then take a cigarette and lighter from his pocket. He light up the cigarette and snort it. Junhyung just look at his beautiful.

"Can you don't smoke anymore?" Junhyung ask.

"Wae? You don't like it? You are the one who teach me ok." Hyunseung said.

"At least I have stop.Please. Don't. You are precious for me Seung." Junhyung said. Hyunseung threw his cigarette and walk away. Junhyung follow him.

"Seung! Wait!" Junhyung said amd grip Hyunseung's wrist. Hyunseung wince in pain.

"Let me go Jun." Hyunseung struggle. Junhyung pull him into a hug.

"Please Seung. You are too precious for me." Junhyung said

"I know." Hyunseung said. Junhyung broke the hug.

"You know?" Junhyung ask.

"Of course I know. You are my best friend.Of course I am precious to you." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smile bitterly.

"Right. Bestfriend. Let's go." Junhyung said. They walk together until they met Dooseob.

"Omo! Junnie! Seungie!" Yoseob said.

"Oh! Doojoon! Seobie!" Junhyung greet them back. Hyunseung and Doojoon just look at each other.

"Let's go karaoke" Yoseob suggest. Junhyung and Doojoon nodded. Hyunseung just follow them.

They sing to Beautiful Night,Shock and Lightless by rookie  star B2ST. Then,they sing BTD and The Chaser by Infinite. Hyunseung just sat there with Doojoon as Hyunseung suddenly not feeling well. Hyunseung's phone ringing again. He went out of the karaoke room and answer it.

"What is it this time Eomma?" Hyunseung ask.

"Seung..." His mom cried.

"Eomma. W-wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"Your Appa."

"Appa wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"H-he is at hospital now. He got heart attack just now." Hyunseung's mother said.

"W-which hospital?" Hyunseung ask.

"XXX Hospital. Ppalli" His mom said through the phone. He hang up and barg in the karaoke room. Doojoon look at him. JunSeob still singing. Hyunseung take his things and get out but being stop by Doojoon.

"Move." Hyunseung said

"Wae?"

"My father is sick. I have to go now." Hyunseung said.

"I will send you." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nodded and they leave the two idiots in that room that is still singing.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Hyunseung hold his father hands.

"Appa,its gonna be alright." Hyunseung said flatly but full of concern. He still have a bit of pity in his heart.

"Seung. Mianhe. But,I know I am a horrible father. When I'm fine,I promise you I will take care of you."

"No need Appa. I can take care of myself. Survive neh Appa?" Hyunseung said and smile warmly.

'His smile is beautiful. This is the first time he smile' Doojoon thought and his heartbeat become crazy.

Hyunseung let go of his father to operation room. He then turn to Doojoon who is keep look at him. Hyunseung chuckle

"Yah! What are with you?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon shook his head like a 5 years old boy. Hyunseung shook his head and went to his mother. Doojoon's eyes just follow Hyunseung. Hyunseung hug his mother.

"Eomma *cough* Its gonna be alright. Don't worry." Hyunseung said and cough again.

"Eomma is sorry Hyunseung-ah. Eomma promise to take care of you after this."

"I believe in you Eomma." Hyunseung said and cough. His mother his back.

"You fine?" His mom ask. He nod his head and run to the toilet. He then come back to his mother.

"Doojoon,you can go home first. I will wait for my father. Just go ok?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon nodded and go away.

'Mianhe Chingu.' Hyunseung said in his inner and tears rolling silently as he hug his mother.