.

Dysfunctional Relationship

Jessica then felt something drip on her back. She let go of Yuri and looked at the girl.

- Oh my goodness, you're head ! She sobbed.

- It's nothing to worry about. Yuri smiled.

- Nothing to-, you're bleeding, I cut you ! Jessica cried.

- It doesn't even hurt, it's fine.

- No, oh goodness. Jessica tried to stand up but fell down, the pain in her leg was incredible.

- Oh, your leg though. Yuri supported Jessica and bit her lip.

- I didn't mean to get so crazy, to seem like I chased you, I just thought you would... Yuri trailed off.

Jessica knew what she meant.

- I'm really sorry.

- Stop saying that already, I'm the one who is sorry. Yuri sighed.

Jessica remaind silent as Yuri helped her up the stairs.

- Do you want me to call your mother ? Yuri then asked.

- What ? No, she doesn't- I mean no, no it's fine. Jessica remembered she lied to her mother about her whereabouts.

- Really ? Okay then. Yuri sat Jessica down on the bed and lay her foot up as she sat down on the other side.

Jessica lay on bed and look up at the ceiling.

- I'm really sorry about Seohyun... I had no idea. Jessica said.

- Is that the reason you guys moved ? Jessica asked carefully.

- One of them... Yuri sighed and Jessica took her hand in hers.

- Our dad died 2 years ago in cancer, it broke our family. Yuri said quietly.

- I'm so sorry. Jessica whispered with tears in her eyes.

Yuri's story was so tragic. And in so many ways similiar to Jessica's.

- Yes it's sad...our mum became pretty depressed...she is being taken care of now though... Yuri said slowly.

Jessica nodded, she could barely even imagine losing a family member.

- My sister has brain cancer, it's scary sometimes, I get paranoid and think she is going to die. Jessica admitted.

- Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. Yuri sqeezed Jessica's hand.

- It's okay, she seems to be getting better now. Jessica smiled and wiped away a tear from her cheek.

Her eyes were really tired and swollen from all the crying.

- So...how are you...? Yuri asked carefully and glanced at Jessica.

- I want to say that I'm well but I guess I'm not. Jessica sighed, it felt good to admit that.

- How are you holding up ? She asked and looked at Yuri.

- Not well either. Yuri moved closer to Jessica and hugged her.

Jessica didn't ask any further questions and just wrapped her arms around Yuri. It didn't take long after that before they fell asleep, holding each other.

When Jessica woke up the next morning Yuri was still asleep. Or well she didn't know if it was morning. She thought about last night and it made her feel sick. How could she think Yuri would've- Jessica couldn't believe herself. Why was it so hard for her to trust people, why did she always think the worst. Jessica was so ashamed, not only had she scared herself half to death last night, she had scared Yuri half to death as well. She had even hit her and thought such horrible things. Jessica felt like she wanted to run away, like she couldn't ever face Yuri again. But all the stuff Yuri had told her...Jessica had the feeling Yuri didn't just tell anyone these kinds of things and probably never would've told Jessica if she hadn't gone all crazy on her. Jessica covered her face with her hands, she was an embarrassment to the human kind. If only she could turn back time and be normal, if only she never started selfharming, if only she had been able to keep good relationships. Her only friend now was Tiffany and maybe...Yuri ? She glanced over at the other girl and got a fright.

- You're awake ?! She said and covered herself with a pillow.

- Yes. Yuri simply answered.

- Why didn't you say so then ?

- You didn't ask. Yuri just looked at Jessica.

- Well, shouldn't we go ?

- Where to ? Yuri asked.

Jessica just stared at Yuri, what stupid kind of question was that ?

- Home ofcourse ! She said and rolled her eyes.

- Oh...yeah...

Jessica watched Yuri get out of bed and starting to pack some things down. If she hadn't done that yesterday, what the actual had she been doing all the time Jessica looked for her ?! Jessica then sighed and changed in to her own clothes, nothing Yuri ever did made any sense so why would it now ? Yuri filled her backpack with stuff but Jessica noticed she left most things behind. When they came here Jessica had thought that ofcourse the Kwon family would get all their furniture delivered later. After their conversation last night though Jessica was pretty sure they intended to sell everything with the house. She also wondered why Yuri's sisters hadn't come to get their stuff or at least brought Yuri here since she obviously wanted hers.

- Can I he-

- No. Yuri cut her off and closed her backpack.

Then she passed Jessica and went out of the room. Once again Jessica had to run to keep up with Yuri. Yuri left the house without looking back or saying anything. Jessica worried a little that now Yuri had realized she was dealing with a crazy person and was mad at her. At the bus they both remaind silent, Jessica could feel Yuri's eyes burn on her but she kept looking out through the window. She didn't want to know wether she was just being paranoid or if Yuri actually was staring. As they got off the bus at the stop closest to their houses Jessica desperately tried to think of something to say. But she felt anxious and most of all she wanted to distance herself from the other girl. At their house Yuri quickly turned around and Jessica almost walked in to her.

- Bye ! Yuri said and quickly and unexpectedly kissed Jessica on the cheek.

Jessica didn't dare to look up at Yuri and she didn't have any time to talk before Yuri walked away in to her house. Jessica could feel her cheeks burn and she was almost shaking as she walked in to her house. She took of her shoes and was about to go upstairs when her mum walked in to the hallway with a serious look on her face.

- Jessica come in then kitchen right now, we need to talk. Her voice was unreadable but Jessica instantly got a bad feeling.

What did she want to talk about ?