Dear, Honey Bun. .

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

N comes home that night. His clothes folded and put away. Its 5:58 in the morning.  He was exhausted. He lies on his bed face planted down. His shirt, partially open.  Home. He sighs of relief. He closes his eyes for just one moment.

 

~ oops, I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game. Oh baby, baby

Oops!...You think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent~ (His ringtone)

 

WHAT THE , NO REST FOR THE WICKED? N rubs his eyes and checks his phone. E-mail from Hong Bin. This guy waking people up at the ing crack of dawn. N bite his pillow and looks at the e-mail.

 

Honey Bun

July 21, 2011 5:59pm.

 

G’DAY Mate Its your Bunny,

 

(No , Not like it was that wanna be from the laundromat or something, N thought.)

 

Its really cold here in Australia. Like on a scale from 1-10, Its soo ing cold. (N laughs.)

So anyways, no pretty australian girls yet. Grr... only those old people and that tour guide with awkward english accent. So everyone’s like, G’day mate, celery on the barbie and he’s like “tea and crumpets with that fail dahling?” Its so funny though. So anyways, I know you are probably still asleep it’s like what 6:00am now? Its getting pretty dark here now. I’m staying with my sister and her husband and and tomorrow we hit Sydney and those orchestra thingies. One day, if we ever become famous, We’ll perform on that stage and maybe meet Nemo and Marvin and Dory too.

-Honey Bun

- There is No better life than the life of the living -

 

Sounds like he’s having a good old time, N thinks. He contemplated on whether e-mailing Hongbin either now or later. He thought reaaaaaaallyyyy realllllyyyyy hard. He thought, and he thought some more. He smiles and closes his eyes for a moment. The sun was peaking through the curtains. “ this ”, N said silently and emailed Hongbin back.

 

Cha HakYeon “ N “

July 21, 2011 6:00am

 

Hey HoneyBun.

 

Let me just tell you, STOP WAKING ME UP AT THE ASSCRACK OF DAWN, PEOPLE GOTTA SLEEP. Ok, now that that is over, sounds like you are having a good ole’ time in Down Under, and dude... never say mate, evar. So anyways, life is good in america here. Don’t worry, I haven’t feed the fish the cat yet. I don’t think Fishes even like cat. .__. So anyways, I haven’t burned down your house yet but it does get lonely in here and your cat, scary as . -_- So tonight I went to the laundromat and guess who I see? Choi Minho, Can you believe that? I don’t. What the hell is Minho doing in America and at a Laundromat at 2:35 in the morning. You think I believe that , and then he had the audacity to give me his number to chat. I’m going to call him and tell that guy off. . . Maybe later though, I am really just soo tired right now. Its like 6 and mama need her beauty rest. And there's absolutely no food in your fridge.  Like geez. Well anyways. I’mma head now, I’m too tired to be up. I’ll message you later ok? Ok.. I love you buhbye..

 

-AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS >.<-


N look at the time. 6:15 a.m He buries his head into the pillow and sleeps.

 


(So um. . Yea you might wonder like, Why is Chapter so short, Why you know make Chapter longer. . PORQUE Its only a filler. I write those because the second part is longer. There will always be filler after that N's adventures for those who needs to "Clarify the Events that Just Happened" And Let me tell ya, There are a lot of those here. >.< So anyways. . . )