Dear N Dahling,

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

It was around 11p.m. N was tired. He laid on his pillow,opened up his laptop and went searching through the internet for some information about Taelyn. He checked through facebook, twitter, even googled her. Then he remembered. What’s her last name? That was a good question and would have probably made the search a lot easier. He goes downstairs and get a coke, and go back into his bed. He opens another tab on his computer and started working on his story. “ If You Only Knew” This story is about a guy who wish he could’ve told his best friend about a secret he’s been hiding for several years. 
 
“What can only be opened is up to you, if you choose to open the box now or later, it is your choice, but it is also how people view you in the world” Said the old hagrid. The two boys looked at him funny. “Lets open it now.” said Sean anxiously holding the box peeking inside. Nes looked at Sean. “ No, can we um. . .wait I’m a little nervous.” The old hagrid smiled. “ Ah hahaa, I can see what is unseen, and I can see that you two.. . have very much not in common.” The two boys looked at him again. . What did he mean. They were the bestest friends since pre-school. The boys looked at each other . . . 
 
N looked at what he just wrote. Being friends since pre-school, doesn’t always mean you know a lot about each other. He thinks about Minho. Minho didn’t even recognize him. What a shame. N sighed. 11:12p.m. and he was still stuck on writing his story.  Suddenly his phone rang. It was HongBin. 
 
Honey Bun
July 13, 2011 11:12p.m.
 
So I heard it was your birthday, happy happy birthday. APRIL FOOLS. But, its July *cue in epic music*. Haha sorry. I’ve been having a really good time here in Australia. And time difference from here is way different over there, so sometimes I’ll text you at the asscrack of dawn but YOLO kid. I’m sorry, I know its kinda lonely in my house. I’m sorry for putting you and your heart through that, I know you aren’t the quiet type. But Australia is OMFG amazing, I think I’m going to come back and bring you a Koala bear, or maybe a wallaby or something. Did you know that they will barbeque anything here, my god! Its so crazy. >.< So anyway, You met Minho, Choi  Minho. . .I don’t believe you. I doubt it was him, at a laundromat at 2:35 in the morning psssh... no way. But sounds like you had one of hell of a night. Well, I’m going to go . . .Do something Aussie things. I love you, N. . Tell Ravi I said Hello. :] G’night and well, ASDFGHJKL you cute thang you. 
 
-CHU ONLY LIVE ONEEEEE- 
 
 
N smiled to himself. Hong Bin seemed to be having a good old time. Just being in Australia. He really did hope that he brings back a Koala. N loved bears. Grizzly bears, Panda bears, Polar Bears. N hugged his bear plushy. He re-reads the message and starts texting HongBin.
 
N Cha
July 13, 2011 11:15 p.m
 
Thank you bubba bear. Happy Birthday to you to. Lols, You can be too much sometimes. The last two days were kinda weird. I was hanging out with Ravi today and stuff. And then like I met “Minho” again, but he seemed to be the real one. And he treated me and Ravi to dinner. It was nice. I had like the best time with him and Taemin, and Onew and Jonghyun and Key, they were so nice and treated us like family. I think one of your fish may have been eaten by umm another fish. . .because ne disappeared when I came over yesterday morning. And your cat was not the suspect because Skipper is staying at my house, kinda like a sleepover parteh WOOT WOOT! So I’m a little nervous. I’m glad you like Australia and stuff. Sounds like you are having a good time. Meet any cute Aussie babes? I met this one girl today. She was beautiful and her name was Taelyn, even beautiful-er. But I think she is a e. Me and Ravi were going to stalk her tomorrow at this fancy hotel/restaurant that Minho took us too.. I know we are being all creepy and stalker-ish but. . I don’t know, need something to do. :T My story is coming out well now.. but I’m thinking... I’m thinking. . I haven’t came up with a secret yet for Nes. . It has to be deep. Any suggestions? Well Anyway, I gotta hit the hay, got stalking I gotta do tomorrow. Tehehehehe. I’ll let Ravi know you said Hello. And you know, have fun in Down Under Broooodiieeeee!
 
N contemplated whether he wanted to tell HongBin that he accidentally kissed Ravi. He thought, so what if he did. . It was an accident. But he sort of liked it. Is that bad? He sighs. Soooo confused. He decided to end his message there and call it a night. He shut off his laptop, cuddle up with Skippers and pets him. . He slowly closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber of solidarity. 

 

Ahhg, Nothing here today either. I'm tired. Grr. Night, I guess. I don't know. . Maybe. This is me saying, Good Night and . . 

I always hated goodbyes.