Chilling With Ravi pt. 1(SHINee and The Girl)

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

2 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes 39. . 40.. . 41 seconds. N looks up at the ceiling of Hong Bin’s house. It was like a lifeless body, just waiting to be filled. N did everything he told him to do. He watered the plant, fed the cat with his fancy cat nip, fed the fish some catnip for fun. He polished the furniture, vacuumed, collect the mail, all in less than 20 minutes. And yet, there was nothing to do.. nothing to do. What the heck did HongBin do for fun? He looked around the house. 2 story building 3 bathrooms, 6 bedrooms. 1 kitchen, an outside back yard? His backyard was nice. A swimming pool, some outside tables, some chairs, table umbrellas, a little shack full of, who knows what. He wasn’t going in there, what if inside the Hongbin was hiding some... dead bodies. N shudders at the thought. He goes back inside, he goes into Hong bin’s room. Everything so neat and nice, prim and proper. N lays on Hong Bin’s bed.


Mmmm... so soft. N thinks to himself. He rolls over to his nightstand. There lies a picture of himself and his friends Ravi and Leo. He really must like us. Behind the picture was another picture of a woman and a little child. The woman was in fact really pretty. She had a nice round face, grey eyes, medium golden hair and the child, light grey eyes with dark brown hair like HongBin. Maybe his family? N smiles of the thought of a little HongBin. Then he remembered.


-Hong Bin- I’ll be gone for sometime.. . .. .I’m going to redeem my manhood.


-Ravi- Manhood? I always thought you were...


-Hong Bin,- Me, Oh... oh no...


-Leo- Boy, Girl . . .


-Hong Bin- His name is Bongson.


Bongson, Bongson. N smiled again. He remembered that day. He goes to close his eyes for a moment. He was drifting off... slowly, and slowly his eyes heavier and heavier. . and then...


Dance to the left to the right, You make me feel alive alive, wonderful tonight night night (neowa hamkke), i bam neomuna joheun nal ireoke, Rock your body body Rock your body body~


“Hello? . . . RAVIIIIIIII”


“Hi pumpkin , what’s going on, haven’t heard from you in like 5evar. I thought you like died.”


“No, I’ve been here, taking care of Hong Bin’s house while he is in Australia.”


“Oh, I heard, and you no has house parteh????!!!!!”


“Rule 76: No throwing parties in my house”


“Damn, you must be lonely, wanna come out and chill,”


“Ravi, I gotta take care of the-”


“I’ll get you ice cream!”


“I ing love you!! I’ll be outside in two minutes”


“Ok, Love you too punk.”


N smiled. He loved Ravi more than anyone else in the world. Maybe as much as he loved Leo. But not as much as he loved Ice cream. He really loved ice cream. Like love it. He puts on his batman sweater and his favourite sneakers and ran down the stairs. He tripped a little and fell at the end but just like that he got back up and rushed out the door. In less than a minute he saw Ravi. Ravi, in his blue snapback and striped harem shorts and black vans, came rushing down the street waving. N never felt so happy, he rushed up into him. They both collided and ran into each other and fell.They both laugh. N tackles Ravi to the floor and hugs him.


“I miss you so much Raviii. Don’t leave me ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again ok?!”


“Lols, Ok.. I’m sorry now stop! People might think we are gay.”


“Oh, ok haha, I’m sorry. “ N bows down to Ravi. He looks up, Ravi was bowing down to him. They both got up and smiled. They walk to the ice cream parlour.


 


 


“One cherry vanilla with rainbow sprinkles and one coconut icee with a mango. “


“That’d be 5.75.”


Ravi pays 6 dollars and puts the change in N’s pocket. N takes the ice creams and the cherry vanilla one. He gives Ravi the coconut but Ravi N’s cherry vanilla.


“Heeeyyyy, “ N pouts. Ravi kissed N on the cheek. N blushes.


“Now shush.”


“Yes sir”


They both walked out of the ice cream parlour, enjoying their ice cream and slowly walking to the park where he and Ravi first met. “Its funny how 20 years ago today is when we first met. “”


“Oh, right was that today?” Ravi said sarcastically. “Happy birthday. “ he smiles.


“Oh you remembered that too..thank you.” N smiled again. “Hey do you remember the name of which HongBin called his child?”


“BongSon.”


“Ah, “


“Why, finally took an interest into the kids, kid?


“Oh no, I- I was just wondering because I saw like this picture behind the picture of you, me, him and Leo-”


“We haven’t talked to Leo in soo long...”


“That’s true” Just then a crowd of people stopped N and Ravi from going any closer to the park.


“What the hell?” Ravi jumps up and down to see over the huge crowd. “On my back, on my back,” He motioned N to climb on his back. N looked at him funny, knowing he is afraid of heights. “Just do it.” N climbs on his back. There a hundred screaming fan girls yelling and screaming and well fangirling.


“Shineeee”  “Shineeeee we love you.”


“What’s going on? It looks intense.”


“Oh nothing, just some raging SHINee fans thats all. Nothing big. Come on lets push through the crowd.”


“Oooook.” Ravi looks at N. N puts on his sunglasses and his hoodie and started pushing through a crowd of girls. Ravi put his snapback on forwards, put on his sunglasses, took N’s hand and follows him. They are almost at the end when N and Ravi goes into a sudden stop. There infront of N was Choi Minho, main rapper of the group SHINee.


Minho looked at N. N blinks. Ravi pushes N, “What’s going on?” Suddenly the guys found themselves running. Running away from the crowd. They find themselves at the park. Near the benches.


After the coast is clear, Minho looks at Ravi and N. But mostly at N.


“Laundry guy!”


“Weird Poser!”


“What’s going on??”Ravi looks towards N. N was glaring at strange weirdo.


“How do you still not believe I’m Minho? Did you miss all those fans who were after me?”


“Which K-Pop star do you know goes out at 2:35 in the morning to do laundry?”


Ravi looked at Minho, “He’s got a point.”


“Listen times are hard here ok? Its cheaper.”


“Oh gosh, you are still a poser.I don’t care, I don’t care.” Minho sighs. Ravi looks at N. N is still glaring at Minho. Behind Minho was Taemin and Onew. N settled down and smiled.


“Oh Hi Taemin, Hi Onew.” He smiles.


“Hi N!” They replied cheerfully.


“what the!” Minho flips over the table, The table is made of pure granite. He couldn’t pick it up. “How do you recognize Taemin and Onew but not me?”


“Well because-”


“Wait your name is N?”


“Yes, the real Minho would know that.”


“Oh, I mean you look so different. Silver hair, neon green eyes you aren’t my N from Pre-K.”


Ravi, Onew and Taemin looked at both Minho and N. They used to go to the same pre- school? In fact, they were together a lot during the first couple of years in life actually.


“I’m sorry Hakyeon. I really am.”


“No its whatever, Minho. “ They hug it out.


“Can I invite you to dinner with the rest of us around I don’t know 8?”


“Can I invite Ravi?”


“Wait but -”


“Sure, No problem, still live around the corner?”


“Yea,”


“Pick you up at 8?”


“Sure,”


Minho, Taemin and Onew left. They were talking but N couldn’t make out their speech. Ravi his icee and looks at N. N bites into his cone. They both looked at each other and laughed.


“I didn’t know you knew SHINee like that,”


“Yea well, You know.. Life. “


Ravi pushed N a little. N rests his head on Ravi’s shoulder. Ravi kisses N’s forehead. N laughs. “Stop, people might think we are gay again.” They sit and they talk and laugh and smile for like 30 minutes. Then they got up and played on the swings.    


Just then a girl appeared hiding behind the bush. Ravi and N were talking about how Leo was still in the hospital after the car accident. N was swinging softly and slowly. He was feeling a little sad. The girl looked behind the bushes. She noticed N. His neon green eyes caught her off guard. She falls into the bush. With super sonic hearing, Ravi looked back.

n  looked over his shoulder.


“WHO GOES THERE?!” Ravi said in his most, scary and convincing voice. N smirks a little and Ravi pushes him lightly. “Don’t laugh”


The girl gets up and gets away from the bush. She was also wearing a sweater, a one that said “ #YOLOSWAG”. She wore black skinny jeans and jordans. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore thick framed glasses.


“You caught me.”


N and Ravi looked at her. She was pretty, you know... for a stalker girl. She had plump red lips, and nice long black curly hair. Ravi started to drool. N couldn’t stop from staring.


“Um, guys you can stop staring. . . Its a little scary.”


Ravi, with suave, came up to the girl and bows. “Hi Hi, My name is Ravi- “


. The girl looked into N’s eye. N eyes widen as the girl pokes N’s face.


“Um . . Hi, My name is N, “


“Hi, My name is Taelyn.”


Ravi mumbles underneath his breath. But he smiles it off and sits next to N.


“Nice to meet you Taelyn.” N bows. Ravi bows as well.


:Nice to meet you too, N .. Ravi.. “ They all smile at each other. Ravi, knowing the out going person that he is had to ask first.


“Um, a pretty girl like you should not be hiding in the bush.”


“Yeah well, um... See, I saw Onew and I just had to say hi. “


“SHINee fan? “ N asked nonchalantly?


“YESSSS I love them, I do I truly do, Onew is my favourite though.” She started going on and on and on about how wonderful a vocalist Onew was. N and Ravi smiles and laughs. She was really cute going on about SHINee. But the one question that was going on through both their mind was who’s going to ask her out first?


“Yea, well.. I can sing too.” N smiles softly.


“No way, sing a couple bars will ya?” she smiled brightly. Ravi looked at him and smiled. Ravi absolutely loved when N sang. His voice was beautiful.


“What should I sing?” He asked so innocently.


“Well you know um.  . . Maximum by TYXQ! I like that song.” she whispers.


“I don’t think I remember that-” Just then Ravi started humming the beat to the song. N remembered and started singing, “Look at me, and the things which happened to me,

I’ve overcome everything and reached here. I wont be satisfied being entrapped

in this small tower any longer. From the beginning, my path was different. Now I’ve found my own voice. I will open the closed doors, I will take the first step, it’s me” He looks up at Ravi who smiled. He looks at Taelyn. She smiles too.


“Wowzers. You’re amazing. “ Taelyn laughs. She looks up at N.


N blushes and scratches his head. Ravi gets a little jealous. But for some reason. . He doesn’t remember. N looks at Ravi. The jealousy in Ravi’s eyes. He knew that they had to go.


“Well, well Taelyn it was nice meeting you but we have  to go.”


“Oh, oh really? Oh darn.”


“Yea we have a date. “ He smiles. Ravi looks at him funny. N blushes.


“Wait, Wait, we are not gay though.” Ravi clarifies. N laughs and kisses Ravi on the nose. N gave his number to Taelyn and grabs Ravi’s hand runs into the direction of his house.


Sorry for my lack of working, school work has me on edge for some reason. . Part Two is Tommorrow if you are still reading.