Taelyn, Who Are You?

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

Taelyn lays on N's bed. She holds his teddy bear, cuddling with it, caressing it.. Loving it. " oh hey N. Can I stay with you tonight, I'm sort of need of a home and a quiet place to study. " N stares at Taelyn. She bites her bottom lip and removes the hair from her face. She lies back down and closes her eyes.

" No. Nonononononononono. No. What if my mom sees you, how'd you get inside? How can I make you leave?" N cowers and pulls Taelyn from out his bed. Taelyn pulls back and over powers N and gets toppled over. His green eyes illuminate brighter and he blushes as he finds himself on top of Taelyn. She blushes back. Taelyn without thinking pulls N's face closer and kisses him softly on his lip. N pushes hisself up and sits on the floor.

"What the , Taelyn?!"

" You were close to my face!"

" you could've say move!!"

" I didnt want to.."

Silence.

" What do you mean you didn't want to.."

" I just.. Didnt..."

" oh."

" Yeah"

Silence. N looks at Taelyn and Taelyn looks at N. She blushes immensely. He just stares at her.

" You still have to leave, you can't stay."

" I need to stay somewhere."

" your house?"

" Too loud to study."

" put on headphones. "

" I'll get distracted and start dancing." N sighs and lays back. Taelyn twiddles her fingers.

" ok, you could come with me and stay at my friends house."

" Are you sure?"

" Yea, it's quiet. You'll have space to study, I come every morning. I cook. And you're not alone. My friends nephew stays here too."

" Oh ok,"

" So leave my home? "

" Kay " Taelyn pouts and takes her bookbag and follows N back to Hongbin's house.

 

At HongBin's house, Minho was laughing with Ravi.

" . . . . And then, and then oh man, Jonghyun was a dinosaur and he was impersonating a T-Rex, with little arms and a big head, and I was iron man so I'm like Onew and he was like what Minho? And then I put on the mask and I said I AM IRONMINWHORE! And he laughed."

" Oh god Minho!!"

" That's what he said!!" Minho and Ravi started laughing again. N opens the door slightly and sneaks in Taelyn.

" Not. So. Fast! Where do you think you're going?!" Minho jumps up and puts his hands on his own waist.

" Hi Minho, Hi Ravi." Ravi looks up to see Taelyn. She moved her hair from her face and he blushes. She twiddles her fingers and blushes softly.

" And you are?" Minho asked questioningly.

" Taelyn remember? We met in N's bedroom. "

" Oh, oh right, hi!"

" Were you guys in HongBin's liquor? You guys seem bubbly, Taelyn go find a room and get relaxed, I'll make lunch in a little bit. "

" Yes Oppa. " she goes into a room upstairs.

" Was she in your room? In your house? How'd she get in?" Ravi avoided eye contact, and laid his head back. He sighs a little still reminiscing on Taelyn's beauty.

" Yea, I don't know why or how. She swore she needed a quiet place to study but, why my house I don't know."

" Thats not weird at all." Said Minho scratching his head.

" Sigh, who the hell is she?" N scratches his head and leans on the couch. He looks at the corridor which Taelyn was in not 10 minutes ago. He thinks. Who the hell does that girl think she is, she's just a e, but then he thinks she kissed me though, gah whats her problem.. Ergh... What would Ravi say if he knew. Ugh, why would Ravi care? He doesn't feel the same way that I feel for him. N looks at Ravi. Ravi looks back at N and bites his bottom lip. " Wait did you ask something?" He was SOo zoned out that Ravi practically gave him a whole monalogue.

" Nothing Nevermind. "

" No tell me. . ."

" no come with me. " Ravi took N's hand goes into the hallway away from Minho.

" Yeah, yeah ill be here then!!" Minho waved his hand goes into to the kitchen smelling food.

" Don't touch anyth-"

" N! "

" Yes Ravi?"

" you wanted to find out if Taelyn was a e, lets do it now, "

" Now?"

" Yea why not?"

" Um.. Ok?"

N took Ravi into Taelyns room.

" Should we knock?"

" I guess.. She's a girl."

Several moans back be heard from the room. N and Ravi looked at each other. Then they look at the door. Ravi tried turning the handle. Locked. N violently knocked the door. " Hey what's going on in there?!"

" No one has time to knock!" Ravi kicks open the door. There lies Trevor on the floor with Taelyn on the bottom. He her neck and she scratches his back.

"Mm.. Trevor stop- oh!" Taelyn blushes and pushes her hair back. " It was nothing, I promise!"  

" I'm sorry uncle N!"

" Oh my ?"

" Taelyn, I knew you were a e!"

" Me? No, no I'm not!"

" Why'd you kiss me?"

" She kissed you N?"

" because I like you.."

" then why did you kiss me?!"

" Because you started it!"

" SHUT UP IM WATCHING HELLO BABY; Super Junior!!"

" SHUT UP MINHO! " N, Ravi, Trevor and Taelyn yelled at Minho. Minho was taken aback and goes back into the living room.

" Uncle N..."

" No butts.. I'm not even mad.. Actually I'm fine go ahead continue."

" N.. "

"Don't N me.. Taelyn, it's fine. Actually, Ravi do you have a moment? "

" Yea why N?"

" Just because. . ."

N pulled Ravi into one of the empty rooms. Ravi kinda blushes, he stands in the middle of the room. N closes the door behind him.

" N.. N hey, N what are you doing.... N ... Stahhh-..."


 Trevor is actually the adorable Jin Jae Lee. 

Taelyn is the gogeous Jin Jae Yeong. 

I did not plan that ._.