Feelings

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

“ Shhh.... Ravi, you’re sooo loud, acting like I’m going to you. man. I haven’t even touched you yet.” N blushes and puts his index finger to Ravi’s lips.

 

“Dude, are you ok?” Ravi asked politely. N seemed a little agitated. He falls to his knees. “N. . buddy, dude, you’re not ok, come on, come on . . speak to me bro?”

 

“I don’t know man, I thought I liked her. I guess not.” N starts to cry.

 

“She didn’t even seem like your type. N, look at you, you look like you might cry kid. It’s not serious. She is just one girl of the many who fangirls over your cuteness. Omma, don’t be sad, omma. don’t be sad. Naega dangsin-eul salanghajiman dangsin i ul bol silh-eo. Take my word for it, N, I love you. “ Ravi gets down into N’s level and wraps his arms around him. N buries his head into Ravi’s chest.

 

“Naneun dangsin-eul salanghabnida naneun saeng-gaghanda . Ani, nan dangsin-eul neomu salanghaeyo. Ravi, thank you. I love you so much.” N smiles softly. “You always make me feel better. “ He sniffles.

 

Ravi shrugs and smiles. “Anything for you, “ N leaned up against Ravi, Ravi holds N closely. N presses his lip against Ravi’s lips. They both blush.

 

A knock on the door.

 

Ravi lies N down on the bed, in the bedroom. He opens the door. “Yea?”

 

“Yea, so I’ve been downstairs alone for 20 minutes now. . are you busy? Oh . . you guys seem busy. . should I go?”

 

“Why are you here in the first place Minho?”

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. . I just wanted to see N. Is he ok?”

 

“Yeah, I think. . .”

 

“Ravi . . .”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I’m going to let myself out, tell him, I’ll come back later.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yea, I have to make sure Taemin is ok. .”

 

“Is Taemin ok? “

 

“He’s been getting sick. Its a bit scary.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. . give Taemin my condolences.”

 

“Take care of N, ok?”

 

Ravi bows to Minho as he leaves. This is not the last time they’d be seeing Minho, but Ravi knew he wasn’t going to see him for a while. Ravi closes the door and gets on top of N. N with his eyes closed and his arms open lays helplessly and defenselessly,

 

“N. . “

 

“Ravi . . “

 

“N, I know this is wrong but yesterday, I couldn’t help but think, “

 

“Couldn’t help think about that kiss?”

 

Ravi nods his head.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too, I swear. It just happened.”

 

“No no . . Its fine, I kind of-”

 

A knock on the door.

 

“Come in, “ yelled N.

 

“Ajeossi N?” Trevor enters in innocently, he closes the door behind him and sits behind the door. “Ajeossi, I’m really sorry.”

 

“Its cool. Its cool, Trev. . “

“Nien, I’m really sorry. “Trevor eyes tears.

 

“Trevor, why are you crying . . “ Ravi questions Trevors tears. Trevor sits on the bed and looks Ravi in the eye. His brown eyes were light and his nose sniffling.

 

“I just feel bad, I mean . . I want to explain, I wanna be on uncle’s good side.”

 

“I’m not mad, I promise. “ N wraps his hands around Trevor. Trevor sighs loudly.

 

“That noona was really pretty. She caught me off guard in my room. So I attacked her. Its my fault, I didn’t know you liked her.”

 

“It doesn’t matter anyways, its not her I like anyways. “

 

“Its not? “ Trevor questions. N grasped onto Ravi’s hand. He understands. Its really clear to Trevor now. “Should, should I . . leave?” he smiles, “ You guys need your time alone?”

 

Both Ravi and N blushes. “I don’t know what you mean?” They both blush harder. Trevor slides through the door. " Bye guys."

 

The two men look at each other. N sits up and crosses his legs. Ravi looks up and around.

 

" Ravi? "

 

" N...."

 

" About that kiss.. I-"

 

" Kiss me again?"

 

" What? " N looks at Ravi. Ravi moves closer to N. N backs up. N blushes a crimson red.

 

" Are You ok? " N asks silently.

 

" No, I'm not.. I'm definitely not ok."

 

" Oh.."

 

" Yeah..."

 

N kisses Ravi. Ravi was taken aback by the kiss but didnt move back but took N by the waist and replied to the kiss more passionately.

 

" Ravi.. "

 

" I'm sorry N..."

 

" For what?"

 

" That was probably a bad time.."


" No, I feel better, much better.. I think I'm wonderful actually. . . . "


I'm sorry, the posting is kind of slow. >.< 

I know this is a shorter chapter, however . . if you read the last line . . This is kind off the end of part one, in which part two will come and we learn more about Trevor, Minho, as much as Leo and Hongbin. Ravi and N, as you guys decided will be together. Shawols do what shawols do. Also, I'm working on another story. Please support my finished story and my oneshot? The next couple might be a roleplay or maybe mmmm you'll see. Summer is near, more times to write.