Dear Hongbin, Don't be Mad but . ..

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

Later that night, (after N’s little break down and Ravi’s confession,) N settle down in one of Hongbin’s extra rooms after he went back home and locked the doors. He takes off his sweatshirt but left his jeans on. He pulls out his computer and lies on the bed. He continues to write his story.


“But Sean, wait. . “ Nes cried out to Sean as Sean looks down into the cliff. Sean was ready to free fall into  100 ft into nothing but water. He wanted that key more than anything else. “Nes, Nes . . the Phoenix said there was something in that box that was valuable. . Maybe it’ll tell us something, Lets just go in.” But Nes just kept holding onto Sean’s arm bringing him farther and farther away from the edge? “You’re going to listen to a bird that is born every 100 years and dies an unfaithful death or your best friend. How do you think the Phoenix died? You go down there you are as good as dead.I care about your safety. Sean, why spend this time searching for the unsearchable when you can live your life to the fullest. Right here, Right Now.” Nes looks into Sean’s pale blue eyes. HE knew what Nes said was true. He didn’t have to look for the treasure. Sean looked into Nes’s grey eyes. He can detect the sadness hidden in Nes’s eyes. "Nes, I have nothing to live for. THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME ANYMORE. If I choose this is how I end my life, let me end this way. Sean breaks from Nes’s grasp. He looks down. It did seem like a long drop.. . “


당신이 찾고 좋단다 소녀~


N checks his phone. Another email from HongBin.


HongBin.

9:43p.m.


My lovely eomma, I kinda love the south, DUDE IT’S SNOWING. AHHG AMAZING!! This weather never cease to amaze me . . . kind of like women. Speaking of ladies, did N-Yeon meet a pretty noona? That’s sweet. I hope you score with her. Secretly I kind of wished you’d  end up with Ravi. I mean only if you go that way bro, Ravi really likes you a lot. We were texting and he said that he loved you. Not creepy, not creepy. You’re so lucky, so many people love you. Speaking of love, I hear Leo might come back to Seoul permanently. Anyways, my house? One of my of my fish is gone? Not weird at all. . usually the grey and black one would eat its companion. Just put a new fish in for me ok? Thank you. I’m coming back a couple days early. I feel really home sick. I’m bringing back a new friend. You might like her she’s a  bit like you. Except. . .she doesn’t like Ham. Can you believe that? Haha. Well ok, ok. . I’m just babbling here because.  its like super late so I’m going to take a nap. Bye Sweetie.


-Chu Love Wan, Chu Love Wan-


N laughed to himself. What kind of sick beast doesn’t like ham? His face still blushing about the beginning part. Ravi likes you a lot. Well, I know that now. He responds back in a manor.


N Cha

9:46p.m.


Honey bun, I can’t wait for you to come home and take back your house. My gosh. THE SUDDEN SILENCES ARE NOT GOLDEN. THEY ARE NOT GOLDEN. Anyways, I hope you don’t mind but there’s two people staying in your house. I allow your nephew to stay while his parents were fighting. He is really cute, a little mouthy but adorable. Also, that girl . . Taelyn she’s staying over here a bit too. . I forgot why but I’m sorry. Your house is still in one peace. Minho comes here from time to time and what not. And I’m sleeping in your bed tonight with Ravi. And don’t worry any mess we make, we’ll clean it up (input winking emoticon.) About the idea about Ravi liking me you mentioned. . . I already somewhat confessed my love to him so HA. And Leo is coming back, I’m too excited. Eeeep, Ajessoi is coming  back ♥ ♥. Anyways, I’m tired. Me and Ravi are going to sleep now. He said he misses you. Well ttyl I love you Honey, don’t get mad at me.


-AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS-



Ravi comes out the shower. His hair wet and his shirt wet because he was still wet. He dries off his hair using his towel and sits on the bed. N locks his IPad and puts it under the pillow.


“What were you doing?” Asked Ravi, putting away his towel on the chair and climbing into bed with N.


“Just writing my story, and sent a message to Hongbin. He’s ok by the way and he might come back early.”


“That’s great news. Haha, how’s your story?”


“Oh, its getting somewhere. . “


“Oooh sounds .”


“What?? No. .” N laughs. He lies down and buries his head into Ravi’s chest.


“Going to sleep now?”


“Yea. I’m kind of exhausted now.”


“Alrighty, good night hunny.”


“Good night.” Ravi kisses N’s forehead as N starts to fall asleep. Ravi wraps his arms around N’s shoulders and cuddles him closely. As N was about to go to sleep his cellphone vibrated. He was too lazy to pick it up but he did it anyways.


Unknown

9:50p.m.


It’s ok, you don’t have to know who I am. I won’t hurt you. . I don’t bite either.


Ravi scratches his head. His mystery texter. Too tired to care, he closes his eyes and went to sleep.