Chilling With Ravi pt. 2 ( That Date )

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

“Stop pulling that gay on me.” Ravi pouts.


“I can’t help it,” N pouts jokingly, “I’m madly in love.” He laughs and spins around. He spin towards Ravi and cups his cheek making him create a fishy face.


“STAPPPP!” Ravi blushes and wraps his arms around N’s waist. They laugh and walked towards N’s house. For a moment they were silent but then they started laughing again. They were both holding hands, trudging up N’s steps. They sat down on the first step and laid back.N takes a deep breath and Ravi exhaled. They always did everything in sync it was almost scary.


“We always do everything in sync.. Its a little scary.” Ravi fixed his hair a little and leaned back.


“Get out of my head, I was just thinking that.”


“Maybe you are perfect for me. N do you think that sometimes you can be my soulmate?”


Silence. They two men looked at each other and broke out into laughter again.


“Quit your gay Ravi, I’m so serious.”


“Ok, Ok I’m sorry. But seriously though, That girl. . . “


“Taelyn?”


“Yeah, she was a little off. But she was gorgeous.”

 

“Oh yes, what if she was some kind of spy or something?”


“No, she’s too pretty to be a spy. Some kind of model or something?”


“She had that modeling body.”


“Mmm yes... . “ But little did N and Ravi know what Taelyn did at her spare time.


Taelyn looked up to a weird stranger. She bites her bottom lip. The guy gives her 40 dollars and she put the money into her pocket. The man started to his shirt. She started to take off her sweater. She turns on the oven.


“Ravi?”


“Yes, hunny?”  


“I don’t know what to wear tonight?”


“How about nothing and I’ll meet you in my bedroom around 11.” Ravi winks. N smiles and blushes. As much as N loved Ravi his jokes can get a little out of hand. He sometimes questions Ravi’s uality as well as his own.


“Alright, bet. “ N smiled jokingly. He hugs Ravi and goes into his house. Ravi goes ahead heading back home, knowing that they had a date with N’s childhood friends. N starts taking his clothes. He turns on the shower and combs out his hair. He takes a good look at himself into the mirror. Skinny, tall.. still cute. He takes out his contacts, he had pretty brown eyes like deep pools of chocolate milk. He smiles at himself and enters the tub and soaks his body.


At the same time, Ravi was just getting home. “Ravi, you’re home.” “Yes Oppa, I’m home.” He slides down the pole to his bedroom. Ravi lived in an old firehouse.He’d live in the basement, where there used to be firetrucks. He goes and takes his clothes off and puts it into the dirty laundry basket. He then goes into the shower and freshen up. He takes a quick shower, washes up the vital areas and then hopped out. He wraps a towel around his body, and runs to his phone. 3 text messages.

 

 

N Cha

July 13, 2011 7:45p.m.


Hey baby, what are you wearing?


-Autobots and Decepticons-


Ravi laughs. N always made Ravi’s heartbeat. He was like a little brother with benefits. He laughs. And answers the text.


Super ing Ravi

July 13, 2011 7:47p.m.


Well for you bae, nada. Lols. I’m going to wear my favourite shirt, a pair of jeans and top it off with a black blazer. Is that ok, baby?


-I got my hands in EVERYTHING!-


He checks his next message.


Leooooo

July, 13 2011 6:25p.m.


Hi Raviiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Leo was here-


Super ing Ravi

July, 13 2011 7:48p.m.


HIIIIIIIII I MISS YOU YOU ER!


-I got my hands in EVERYTHING-


Ravi laughed again. He and N hadn’t spoken to Leo in forever. Since Leo got into that car accident, its been quiet from him. He checked his last message.


Unknown

July 13, 2011. 7:00p.m


Hi. . .


Ravi looked at the message. He looked at it some more. It was from an unknown number. He didn’t want to answer it. . He was scared. Ravi gets a little paranoid about text messages that are unknown after watching multiple scary movies with N that one night. He answered it anyways.

Super ing Ravi

July 13,2011 7:49p.m.


Hi. You aren’t going to haunt me are you? I only have one life to live


-I got my hands in EVERYTHING-


Ravi finish get dressed and curled his hair a little.


At N’s house, things were quiet, the way things usually was. He finished take a shower, powered his body, lotioned, put on his Pokemon t-shirt and his black blazer alone with light blue jeans and his favourite boots. He looked at his phone. He knew Ravi was taking a shower about this time. His phone got a message.


Super ing Ravi

July 13, 2011 7:47p.m.


Well for you bae, nada. Lols. I’m going to wear my favourite shirt, a pair of jeans and top it off with a black blazer. Is that ok baby?



-I got my hands in EVERYTHING!-


N laughed a little. He sent a text back.


N Cha

July 13, 2011 7:45p.m.


Oooh sounds y, take a pic. ;] I guess thats fine. Hurry up though. . I miss you baee..


-Autobots and Decepticons-


N turns on his television. He flipped to the channel of CBN to  watch “Boys over Flowers.”

It was a little default about him that people didn’t know about but he loved loved loved watching Korean Dramas. His doorbell rang. He flipped the channel to Shinhwa broadcast and ran to his door. At his door was a y young man around 20 years of age, maybe. Red curly hair, a black blazer with a striped shirt. Black skinny jeans and sneakers. He had thick framed glasses. He was so beautiful.

 

“Oooh Ravi, who told you to be soo y?”


“Ooohh, stop it... N you’re making me blush.” They laugh and guy punch themselves. A car pulls up and honked at Ravi and N. They look back, model type and everything. Minho comes out the car.


“N. . . Ravi, come on.” They jump inside the car.


“Hey guys, you guys look too cute.” Taemin smiles.


“Haha, oh stap!” N blushes.


“Oh N this is Key and-


“Eeep Its Jonghyun and Key” Ravi squeals and puts his head on N’s lap. N laughs. Jonghyun and Key were Ravi’s favourite people in SHINee. Key smiled while J-Hyun waved. They were so perfect.


“Its so nice to meet you, umma.” N smiles gleefully. He goes to shake Key’s hand.


“ Well, its nice too meet you too N, Minho talks so much about you.” Minho laughs. Onew drives. They pull off into a fancy restaurant. They all get out in a very y manner, entered the restaurant and take a seat by a booth.


“Well this is nice, I think?” Minho said at last.


“Hehe, yea well...” Taemin said still giggling. He and Minho were flirting at the front of the car not to long ago. And everyone were watching. Ravi and N gagged knowing that their fake love was realer then Taemin and Minho’s and Jonghyun and Key’s love combined. And then Onew was laughing to avoiding awkwardness.


They were having a lovely conversation about life when N sensed something from a distance. At the corner of his eye was a girl. About his age. In a lounge dress, a beautiful teal dress. She opened and a sound came out. It was beautiful. Ravi shoulders N’s rib softly.


N put on his glasses. He looks at the girl once more.

 

Taelyn.


I can't wait til I get you on the floor, good-looking

Going out so hot, just like an oven

And I'll burn myself, but just had to touch it

It's so fly and it's all mine

Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching

Cause if they study close, real close

They might learn something

She ain't nothing but a little doozy when she does it

She's so fly tonight

And as long as I've got my suit and tie

I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight

And you got fixed up to the nines

Let me show you a few things

All pressed up in black and white

And you're dressed in that dress I like

Love is swinging in the air tonight

Let me show you a few things

Let me show you a few things

Show you a few things about love

While we’re in the swing of love

Let me show you a few things

Show you a few things about love

Hey

Stop, let me get a good look at it

So thick, now I know why they call it a fatty

Sh*t so sick got a hit and picked up a habit

That's alright, cause you're all mine

Go on and show 'em who you call daddy

I guess they're just mad cause girl, they wish they had it

My killer, my filler, yeah you're a classic

And you're all mine tonight


She leaves the stage. Every word, flew her tongue. Everyone started to clap and cheer. The guys whistled. the girls clapped. Ravi and N, couldn’t stop looking at her.

 

 

“You guys know her?” Minho looked at N who couldn’t stop looking at Taelyn.


“Oh, yeah, yeah..” Onew pushes N to go out and go find her.N laughs. Ravi watches him go. N goes to catch up to her. Seconds later, N saw her behind a wall. She was talking to someone. A man maybe?


“Here’s 50 from last night and 100 tonight.”


“I was promised  250”


“You’ll get the other 100 later. If you come to room 143 later on tomorrow night.” The man laughs.


Tomorrow night, at room 143. N makes a mental note. He walks back to the guys.


“Sooooooooooo, how’d it goooooooooo?”


“Uh... umm.. I didn’t really get to talk to her.” N pouts.


“Oooh, someone striked out.” J-Hyun laughed jokingly.


“If you say so..” N fingers his glass a made a nice A minor noise. The guys ate and laughed a bit more. After a couple hours. They departed and went their separate ways. Minho promised to text N later when he got home. And left with his friends. Ravi and N walked home together. At first the couple of minutes was silent. They were walking, bumping into each other a couple of times and little smirks and giggles appeared but then they were quiet again.


“N?”


“Yes Ravi?”


“I uh . . thank you for a good time today,”


“No. . . thank you for taking me out today.”


Silence.

 

“Ravi?”


“Yes, N?”


“I think I know what Taelyn is. . “


“Oh? What is she?”


“A e.”


“Oh . . . “


“Yeah . . “


“How do you know. . . “ N thinks back at what she and the man were talking about.


“Wanna go back at the restaurant at tomorrow night, around 8?”


“Again? This still doesn’t tell me how Taelyn is a-”


“Ravi, just trust me.. . .”  N looks at him with a discerning look on his face. Ravi  returns the look. They walk in silence again until they get to N’s front door. Ravi looks at N. N looks at Ravi.


“Text you later?” Ravi smiled sweetly. He steps up to N’s face and smiled. N blushes completely and kisses Ravi’s nose. Ravi moved and N’s kiss on the nose became a kiss on the lips. N steps back.


“Oh, oh I’m sorry!” N laughed.


“No, its ok” Ravi laughed back and blushed a bright red. “ Good night,”


“Good night amigo” N enters his house. He lays back on the door. The hell just happened?


Ravi runs home back into his house. He closes the garage door and lies on his bed. Woah, what the hell?

 

“YOU HOME RAVI?!!!”


“Yes mom!!!”

 


WELL, HEY THERE. UM... NO MESSAGE THIS TIME . SOO WATCH OUT...