HongBin's House

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

N found himself in HongBin’s house again. He fed the cat, he fed the fish, he cleaned the fish tank. He watered the plants, prevented dust and even cleaned his pool. Everything was neat, it was spick, it was span and all before noon. N lays down back on HongBin’s couch and relaxes. He takes off his glasses, pick his feet up, and sprawled. He stretches his hand, he lays back and he puts his hands behind his head. He was relaxed, he was comfortable, he was


Grrawwwr...


His stomach growled. His stomach rumbled again, he ignores it a little. Holding out, I can do it. N thought quietly to himself as he vacuums the house one more. It didn’t seem to bother him That it was only 10 in the morning and he hasn’t eaten yet, he was ok with it. Work first, food later? Have to make sure he does all this for HongBin. He walks around and around and around, making sure not a single thing is out of place. He then thinks. Why the hell am I cleaning so cleansed? I mean he doesn’t come back in another I don’t know, 20 days? I’m always stressing myself, I needa stop.


Grrawwwr...


N goes to lay back down. The moment he lays down. . . .


DING DONG. . . what the flying , N growled, he yelled at the door. The bell rang again. N slowly gets up, slowly walks to the door, slowly opens the door, to find a pretty looking guy at his door. He was about 17, brown hair, hazel eyes. His smile was ingenious and he had that youthful glow. N shakes his silver hair and pushes his glasses up his nose.


“Yes”


“Good morning,”


“Good morning to you too.”


Silence.


N and the young man stared each other down. A couple of blinking eyes, the younger male rubs his eyes. N’s eyes wandered around. It was 10:43 in the morning. Two minutes later, it was 10:50 and they were still at the door. Still silent. Still wandering eyes, still thinking. Until N starts breaking the ice.


" So uh..... What are you doing here?"


" what am I doing here? What are you doing here?"


This conversation was going nowhere.


" I asked you first, "


" but I countered your question so you have to answer it."


"But I'm older,"


" Age before beauty"


" Heeeeey, well you're not so hot ok?"


“Don’t be jealous, with my youthful glow. “


“ please.”


“ Haha, nice to meet you Uncle N, I’m Trevor..Uncle Hongbin’s nephew.”


“Hey lil Trevor, It’s so nice to see you. . What are you doing here today, You know your uncle is in Australia.”


“Oh, um . . .Just wanted to relax here and stuff, get away from mom and dad. Uncle Hongbin says whenever I’m stressed just come stay over here. Can I stay here, with you, please. . I don’t wanna go home.” Trevor busted out the pouty face.


“Oh, Oh . . Ok... You can stay, but you must behave, ok?”


“Yes Uncle N” Trevor smiles and goes inside, with a suitcase behind him. He goes into a random room over the millions rooms that Hongbin has. N almost closed the door. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN” a voice come from a block. N peep his head outside. He looks left and he looks right and then he found himself on the floor.


“Ravi . . .Good morning.”


“Good Morning N, you wouldn’t believe who texted me,”


“WHO?”


“Leeeoooo....”


“Le Gasp! You’re lying.. come inside, its hot in here.” N chauffeurs Ravi in the house and closes the door. Ravi hops on Hongbin’s couch and N lies next to him.


“Ok, Ok here’s what he texted.”


Leoooo

July 14th, 2011 9:45 a.m.


Hi Ravioli, I’m doing ok. I’m doing better America is cool and stuff.  Nice people. I'm doing better. Gah imma come back to Seoul in a week. So yeah.. Can't wait to see you and tell N , his expressions are adorable. Ok?


N squealed in excitement. " Leo is coming back home?, Leo? He's coming back!!!"


" Yea I know!! That's soooo eeeeep---"  N wraps his arms around Ravi and squeals in his chest. Ravi holds N and squeezes his shoulders. Trevor walks down stairs.


" Will you keep it down and get a room?" Trevor says sternly. " there are children here and when I mean children I mean me." N and Ravi looks at each other who push each other away and then looks at Trevor.


" hi.. And you are?" Ravi questions Trevor.  He looks at him deeply, still holding N's hand.


" So anyways, Uncle N.. I didn’t know you were gay. I'm going into my room if you happened to make more noise, you have to find another place to be.. I need silence." Trevor goes back to his room and slams the door.


" And he is..?"


" Gaudy teenager staying with me because his mother and father are fighting and stuff"


" Name?"


" Trevor."


" I can hear you talking about me" Trevor yelled from his room.


" Grown people talk! " yelled N from the living room.


Silence again. . .


Ravi twiddled his feet. N looked up at the ceiling, Ravi looks at the window. N looks down and twiddles his thumbs. He knew what Ravi was feeling, Ravi knew exactly what he was thinking.


“Hey you’re probably- “


“I’m kind of- “


“Hungry.” They both said slowly at the same time. Ravi blinks and N blinks in return. N laughs. “You know me so well!”  He guy punches Ravi and  Ravi guy punches back.


“I was wondering. . “ Ravi stammers a bit. N gets up.


“I can start cooking if you’d like, um . . Hongbin has. . . well I bought . . “


“No N, let me take you out tonight. Please? I have to repay you, for last night. I had a really good time with you. “


“No, I’m not letting you go through all that, I’m going to cook, feel free to help.” N walks into the kitchen, he cracks open the fridge and started taking out egg, flour, a cup a water and a bowl. He butters the bowl, crack the egg and put the yolk inside the bowl and floured it up. A little flour gets on his face as he starts mixing it up. Ravi stares at him from the side and watches him cook.


“Whatcha making?”


“Hand pulled noodles.”


“Oh. . “


Silence.


“Need me to get you anything?”


“No, I’m fine. “


More silence.


Ravi, twiddles his feet, twiddles his thumbs. Lies on the couch, sits on the couch, sits on the floor, lies on the floor, sits back on the couch. Lies on the couch. Back on the floor, back on the couch. “ There’s absolutely, nothing to do!!!! My god, there is like . . .N babe . . did you suffer. You suffered. My gosh, such quietness. It doesn’t stop here. Can you hear my echo? ECHOOOOOOO. That’s not good, what the hell does Hongbin do-”


The door slams. Trevor stands behind the couch where Ravi was wailing. “ Mister, YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB! I asked for silence, can I please get my respected silence? Now because of you, we’re all going to suffer. My gosh, you just couldn’t shut up? Had to keep talking didn’t you. “ His hair was messy, his clothes were messy and he looked mad.


“Oh . . were you sleeping?” Trevor flipped over a table. Ravi gets up and scratches his head. Trevor blinks. “I’m sorry I was just . . I mean it was so quiet . . and well. . . I’m sorry. . you can sleep now.” Trevor stomped to his room and slam the door again. Ravi goes into the kitchen. It was messy, it was hot and it smelled like food. “Umma, ummma need help?”


“Taste this?” N gives Ravi a spoon. Ravi looks at the spoon and looks at N. He looks back at the spoon, the substance was yellow. “ Just taste this please?” N pouts.


“Oh, ok.” Ravi opened his mouth and N put the spoon in as the soup meets Ravi’s tastebuds. He thinks for a moment, savouring the flavours. “ Oh m gosh, Oh my gosh! “


“What? What? “ N asked pouting.


“This soup is AMAZING. What did you put in it? Like that was so good.”


“Love.”


“Well, your love is really good.”


“Thank you.”


“Hey, can I have your recipe for love?” Ravi blushes and smiles.


“ Well, you have a compliation of hugs, throw in a couple of kisses, a cup of friendship, a couple of tears, words of kindness but hold the sympathy. Then add a little of your favourite things and tada! Love. You wrote that down? I’m not saying it again.” N laughs.


“If that’s in Love then maybe. . . ?”


“Maybe?”


“Maaybee..... .  no you’re right not maybe. Definitely. . . . .”


“Definitely . . what?”


“I love you.”


“What?”


“Nothing nevermind.” Ravi smiles and walks off. The doorbell rings, N wipes his hands and answers the door while Ravi was in the bathroom. N looked through the peephole.


“Who is it?”


“Its me.” said a familiar man voice.


“Me who?”


“Weird poser guy.”


“Oh!” N opens the door. “Hi Minho.”


“Good afternoon laundry boy. Can I come in. . I’m tired.”


“ Of what your ‘screaming fan base’ that loves you so much? Yes come inside.”


“No, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Your maid said you were over here.”


“Maid?” N said having a seat, “I Don’t have a maid.”


“Then who was that pretty red headed noona who was in your house?”


“Oh geez, I’ll be right back.” N jolted out HongBin’s house. Minho flipped the television on and goes through the channels. Me, me, me, more of me . . Ooh Tom and Jerry . . more of me, more of me . . sigh let’s just watch Hello Baby. God, I miss Yoogeun.


“Minho? What are you doing here? “


“Just, came to visit Hakyeon, why Ravi?”


“Where’s N?”


“His house.”


“Why??”


“ . . . because there was someone at his house. A pretty girl.”


“Oh . . ok.” Ravi sits down. It saddens him a little but he shrugs it off and watches Hello Baby with Minho.


In N’s house. . . .


“What are YOU doing here?” . . .

 




 There, thank you for paitently waiting. >.< I try so hard to get these done, manage my dance group and keep good grades while eating healthy and gettin sleep. I'm tired now . .