House Sitting, Oh Fun! -_-

-_-House Sitting-_-

 

“Ok, So don't forget, water the plants, take the mail, feed the cat, feed the fish, DO NOT FEED THE CAT THE FISH!  Polish up the photos. Dump the old food, everyday. Make sure the house smells like pine and nothing else.-"

 

"Wait, Why pine?"

 

"Because I like Pine, so anyways" Hongbin tells N. He was going off for several weeks and he entrusted N to take care of the house. N just stares at him, Out of all the people, why me? House sitting was not in my contract of things I do. And there are a lot of things I do, and this just wasn’t it.

 

“Ok? Can I trust you?” Hongbin looks to N with discerning eyes.

 

“Well,. . . “

 

“Oh please, oh please, oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please,Oh please, oh please, oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, oh please, oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, oh please, oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please-”

 

“OK, OK!!!! Your house is in my hands. Jeez,” N smiles a little. He couldn’t deny Hongbin. He trusted him. He needed him. Hongbin picks N up and hugs him. ‘THANK YOUUUU!!!!” N squeals and flops around. “ Put me down!”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just so happy, You are the bestest friend evar!”

 

“Remind yourself that when I need you to do me an errand. Just don’t forget to e-mail me. You are going to Australia, that’s like woah exciting. Send pictures and everything ok?” N hugs Hongbin.

 

“Yea, Yea of course. You too, You have to e-mail me back ok?”

 

“Of course. I’m going to miss you Hunny Bun.” N smiles again and helps Hong bin with his luggage. Hong Bin smiles back at N, his taxi arrives.

“I’mma miss you too N”

 

“Good Bye,”

 

“Good Bye,”

 

And off he went. N stretches and yawns, he goes back into Hong Bin’s house, gets a bottle of water and sprawls onto the couch. He turns on the television and flips through the channels. SHINee, SHINee, SHINee, Oooh Tom and Jerry, Fruit Basket, CBN news, more SHINee, more SHINee. What’s up with these guys. They are all over television. Well, who needs television anyways. N turns off the television. He waddles his feet a little bit, looks around the living room, pale walls, pale walls. The clock ticks. Time turns, N yawns. The clock ticks, time turns N yawns some more. It feels like forever since Hongbin left. Maybe like 5-10 days or so... N looks up at the clock. 5 minutes past. What  . . . the . N slowly and faintly closed his eyes. Soon he was in his own land of slumber.

 

 

Hours past and N finds himself in Hongbin’s house still,. It’s around 2 am. N blinks, he sighs. 21 more days until he can take back his ing house. He gets up and goes into the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator.

 

Nothing.

 

He looks inside the cabinets.

 

Nothing, nothing at all. Sheesh Honey Bun, packed your food with you? He looks at the time. 2:35 a.m. Its never too late for some taco bell. He closes and locks the door and went inside his car. He remembered that there were laundry in his car too. Might as well get that cleaned too. He sighed.

 

After picking up some Mickey D’s at a nearby Clean Rite, he goes inside. There were maybe, 4-5 people inside the place. Good, I don’t have to wait too long. He reconsiders washing at the crack of dawn, but then thought that aint no one got time for that and went to sorting his clothes. He starts putting his whites in first. HE turns on the machine and puts a quarter in. He accidentally drops a quarter. He goes to pick it up but the guy next to him picked it up first.

 

“Oooh quarter.”

 

“Give it, Its mine.”

 

“Oh. Oh I’m sorry.” The guy gives N back his quarter. He was wearing thick framed  glasses, a sweater that said “ The Best Parts of Life is either immoral, illegal or makes you fat”  black skinny jeans and vans. He was probably N’s age and had nice pouty lips. N thought it was somebody he probably seen before. Before the guy can properly meet N, he stares into his eyes, when he realize his eyes were neon green, he jumped back and fell on his . Innocently N helps the guy up when he realize something familiar about the way the guy looked. “Hey you,” N pointed out, “ You look like that guy..”

 

“Oh?”

 

“Yeah, “

 

“Maybe because I am that guy?”

 

“I don’t know who you are though.” N stares at the guy. The guy looks at him really weirdly. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t know who he was. He was practically famous. “Are you serious, you don’t know who I am?” the guy asked, suddenly pouting.

 

“No, no no, don’t pout now, pleease... Ok are you.. are you uh...”

 

“SM Entertainment”

 

“So you are a performer, part of exo...”

 

“No”

 

“Suuuupuuuhhh-”

 

“No,”

 

“SHIN----”

 

“Nee,”

 

“Yea, yea, yeah... Taemin right?” The guy goes over to a table. He looks at N and then flipped a table over.

 

“Ok, Not Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun... umm.. Key?”

 

The guy sighs, he gave up the moment N said Onew. He sits on the dryer. “Minho, I’m Minho. “

 

N looked at him funny. He gets up all into his face. “You aren’t Minho. Are you sure you aren’t that. . . Onew guy. “ He said after 2 minutes of investigation.

 

“I’m pretty sure, I think I know who I am.” Minho looks down on N. N looks up, his eyes still scary as . “Why are your eyes.. . .”

 

“Contacts”

 

“Oh,”

 

“ Minnie!” Taemin rushes out of the room, “The clothes are ready, lets go home. I’m exhausted.”

 

“Yes hunny.” He climbs off the dryer and lands straight on his feet. He gives N his number. “Call me sometimes, I’d like to continue this little ‘chat’” He smiles. N looks at him funny. “Ok, well.. bye,”

 

“Bye” Minho left.

“Weirdo.”

 


So far so good I guess. When choosing the story, I just thought, I had to use VIXX, they aren't sponsored by SM TOWN, but they are one amazing group. Besides, N is adorable. (Lols) And yes, there is also SHINee. Since I am like in love with them, it was fun to add Minho in and the little 2Min . Don't worry, Minho will return. Somehow. >_> 

Ooooh, He's so gorgeous >.<