Two

The Diet Plan

        "I think it's worth a shot."

        "W-what?"

        Did Junghwan hear him right? Wasn't Sunwoo talking him out of the diet? What? Sunwoo- Wait, what?

        "I said," the latter sighed. "I think it wouldn't hurt if we try it."

        "Oh," because really, what else can Junghwan say? "Okay."

        "Okay? Okay? Junghwan, we're going to be kissing each other," Sunwoo emphasized by pursing his lips. "I'm sure there are other things to say like, 'oh thank you, Master Sunwoo,' and 'I'll be forever in your debt,' or 'the money is in the bank, here's my account number,' you know, something like that."

        Junghwan was about to say something back when Sunwoo sighed exasperatedly, though Junghwan knew he was being dramatic again. Maybe.

        "Do you even know how to kiss?" Sunwoo's hands were now on either side of Junghwan's head, his right eyebrow raised judgingly.

         "I've kissed someone before!" Junghwan raises his voice defensively and the the other shushed him by putting a finger to his lips, quickly retracting it when it was bitten.

        "I mean, an actual kiss, not just a peck on the lips."

        Junghwan thought back to his first kiss with his girlfriend and bashfully shook his head no.

        "Thought so," Sunwoo raised his head up to think only to look back down when he felt Junghwan poking him.

        "Have you?"

        "Yeah," and Junghwan left it at that. So Sunwoo's more experienced than him, no big deal.

        Silence took over with both of them lost in their own thoughts. The older speculated about whether or not Sunwoo really agreed to help him or is just playing around with him, imagined how different pretending to kiss and actually kissing each other would be, wondered about how Jinyoung's doing with cooking their dinner. It's when he was in the middle of thinking about how hungry he was that Sunwoo suddenly sat on his stomach, eliciting a groan from the man below him.

        "Was that necesary?" Junghwan huffed, attempting to shove him away. "If you could get off of me, that would be really great."

        The other feigned a hurt expression. "Are you saying I'm fat?"

        "No, I am."

        Sunwoo finally removed himself from Junghwan and sat on the edge of the bed, the latter following his actions. "You know you're not fat, right?"

        Junghwan nodded his head, "But I'm not exactly normal either."

        "Honestly," Sunwoo started. "If you want my honest opinion," his band member gave him a signal to continue."You are normal — just a bit thick in some places, but you're pretty "normal", whatever you consider that to be."

        Both of them stayed quiet for a few seconds until Sunwoo clapped his hands once. "So, are we going to start this diet of yours or not? I have an appointment with the shower that I need to get to."

        "I guess you can go now. Thanks, Sunwoo." Junghwan made an effort to leave, but Sunwoo just pulled him back down next to him at a much closer distance than before. "What?" Junghwan asked with a quizzical look on his face. "If it's about the payment, isn't being able to taint my precious lips enough for you–"

        And now Junghwan can really say that Sunwoo shut him up by placing a quick kiss on his lips because that's what he did. It was brief, probably less than a second, but that was enough for Junghwan to feel his lips burn during the contact and even after the other pulled away. His eyes grew wide as he stared at his best friend. "What was that for?"

 

 

        Junghwan couldn't believe it. His lips really did get tainted. By the perfection called Sunwoo, but tainted nonetheless. "Geez, how are we even gonna do this diet if you're going to be like this?" Junghwan was still staring at his offender, watching the other trying hard to maintain eye contact as he uncosciously  his lips, and this had him mentally slapping himself.

        "Well, you could've told me," Junghwan wasn't really upset. "I could've braced for impact or something."

        "How?"

        "I don't know, like, 'Okay, Junghwannie, close your eyes, I'm gonna kiss you now' instead of doing it all of a sudden."

        "Whatever," Sunwoo stood up and took a step towards the door when Junghwan did the same thing the other did to him minutes ago, pulling him back down. "What now? I thought you d–"

        "Teach me."

        "What? How to dougie?"

        Junghwan slapped Sunwoo's chest before quickly leaning towards him, lips brushing his for a millisecond before pulling away. Needless to say, he was blushing as Sunwoo stared at him in disbelief.

        "And you did that because...?"

        The red-faced male chose not to say anything and continued looking at the floor.

        "Well, I hope that's not your definition of kissing, because there's no way you're going to lose weight like that."

        Junghwan snapped his head towards Sunwoo, temporarily forgetting about his embarrassment. "What? Why not?"

        "You lose calories by using your muscles," Sunwoo stated. "That means moving. And since this is a kissing diet, what do you think we need to move, hmm?"

        "No."

        "Yes."

        "Oh no."

        "Oh yes."

        "Ew, no, don't say that." Junghwan scrunched up his face. "Do we really have to?"

        "That's what the whole diet is about."

        "Okay."

        "Okay what?"

        "Okay, let's do this."

        "Okay, let's do what?"

        Junghwan made sure that Sunwoo felt pain as he smacked his arm.

        "Ouch, okay, I get it, kissing."

        "You better make it fast. I think Dongwoo hyung's already taking a shower."

        "Since you don't know anything, I'll just do the work." Sunwoo gently grabbed Junghwan by the arms, forcing him to face his direction. "First thing's first, eye contact. You can close you're eyes if you can't take it, but right now, it's a must."

        "Why?"

        "Because I said so, now get ready."

        As Sunwoo leaned in, he shifted his body and Junghwan realized that they were in a somewhat awkward position, so he moved a bit, eyes never leaving his band member. Sunwoo slightly tilted his head to the right as he kept looking into Junghwan's eyes, and the other felt compelled to do the same, turning his head the opposite way.

        Junghwan managed to maintain eye contact up until Sunwoo's face was mere inches from his, shutting his eyes as he "braced for impact."

 


Here, have a chapter of 80% dialogue.

My writing is so awkward. Just like everything about me .-.

But thanks for reading. You guys are gonna have to wait some more for the next chapter, and then the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that, but it's okay, 'cuz you guys subscribed to other, better fics out there, right? OwO

Peace. v(o.o)