Five

The Diet Plan

        "You're right!" Junghwan shouted, looping his arm through Sunwoo's. "Our comeback is gonna be daebak!"

        The following days were full of practicing and preparing for their 'What's Going  On?' comeback. And Kissing.

        Sunwoo was always the one to initiate the kisses. They would kiss when they're waiting for their turn to shower, they would kiss when they happen to be in the bathroom at the same time, they would kiss when they're in some dark corner, they would kiss when they're alone, making sure nobody saw them. And Junghwan, no matter how many times he tells himself that it's just wrong and not normal, does not regret it one bit. Should he? They're just best friends helping each other. Almost like friends with benefits, except they were already friends in the first place. So, super friends with benefits? Somewhere along those lines.

        The thing is, he feels weird. On the outside he acts like the usual Junghwan, playing around with Sunwoo and the other members and working hard for their comeback. There were rarely any awkward moments for him and the rapper when they're not kissing. All seemed fine and normal. But on the inside, that's where Junghwan felt weird. He becomes very self-conscious whenever he and Sunwoo kiss, but at the same time he feels like he has no problems in the world. He brushed it off as the stress relief effect of kissing, not the person he was with.

        Next was the fact that every time they kiss, Junghwan couldn't keep his hands off of Sunwoo, specifically his hair. The same goes for the latter, but he only holds Junghwan's arms, waist, neck and the like, contrary to Junghwan, who can't help but run his hands through Sunwoo's hair. It's not his fault. He just discovered that he really likes the feel of Sunwoo's hair between his fingers. Besides, the other looked good with messy hair. He was sure that BANAs would find it attractive.

        And the most weird feeling out of all, dissatisfaction. To Junghwan it just sounds really, really freaky, and inappropriate, and crazy that he almost doesn't acknowledge it. That he wants more of Sunwoo's kisses. He wants more of Sunwoo. And when he thinks about things like these at night when they're supposed to be sleeping, he can't, because he's busy rolling around in his bed with a pillow covering his face, blushing in the darkness, until he realizes that he's fanboying over his best friend and band mate so he just stops and forces himself to sleep.

        The day of their comeback was getting closer and closer, and so was Sunwoo. Literally. Junghwan closed his eyes, trying to recall exactly how he ended up being trapped between the wall and Sunwoo in their bedroom with the lights turned off.

       Junghwan was alone at the dorm, bored. Jinyoung was busy with filming his drama and Dongwoo and Chansik were out running errands. Sunwoo was... Sunwoo had individual activities that Junghwan can't remember what about. He flopped down on the floor and started moving his arms and legs in a swimming motion. "Ah, floor, you've always been there for me. I really want to marry you."

        Just then he heard the door unlock and looked up to see Sunwoo come in with a bag slung on his back and another in his hand. They made eye contact before Sunwoo went in their room and shut the door. Junghwan was surprised. If Sunwoo ever saw him on the floor, he was sure the other would immediately jump on him or drag his body on the ground or tickle him or something. Junghwan stood up and followed Sunwoo into their room. "Sunwoo-yah, you okay?"

        The rapper had placed the bags on the floor and was currently taking off his jacket. "Manager hyung went somewhere. He said he won't be back until later, when Jinyoung hyung finishes filming for today."

        Junghwan then again followed Sunwoo out the room, turning off the lights and leaving the door partly closed, and into the kitchen. "Umm, alright," he watched as the other poured himself a glass of water to drink. "So, are you okay?"

        "You know, the others aren't here," Sunwoo placed the glass in the sink, turning to look at Junghwan with a blank expression. "We'll probably have this place for an hour. That's sixty minutes."

        "Yah, Cha Sunwoo, just answer my question! Are you okay or not? I know th- Wait, what are you trying to say?"

        Junghwan didn't get to protest when Sunwoo closed the distance between them and pinned him against the kitchen counter, roughly kissing him. Junghwan's arms found themselves around Sunwoo's neck, and he was sure his hands would be running through his hair soon. The kiss was harsher than usual, not like the soft, gentle kisses he was used to, and Junghwan was about to pull away when he felt something wet swipe his lips, and instead of pulling away, he pushed Sunwoo off of him.

        "S-Sunwoo what was that?"

        "Junghwan," Sunwoo drawled, taking a step forward. "Don't you wanna do this?"

        "Do what, exactly? I don't remember anything about toungues. We never–"

        Sunwoo cut him off with another kiss, which was him practically shoving his tounge in Junghwan's mouth. Junghwan made incoherent noises and tried to break away, but Sunwoo had a strong hold on him he didn't know what to do. He was about to knee Sunwoo in that one spot, but thought better of it and stomped on his foot, which worked pretty effectively as the other immediately drew back in pain, sitting down while clutching his left foot.

        "Ouch! Junghwan, what was that for?!"

        "For ual harassment," Junghwan had never felt so offended. Forcing your toungue in someone's mouth isn't the really greatest move in the world, and to be honest, Junghwan was a bit disgusted. "You were forcing yourself on me when I clearly didn't appreciate the fact that loads of germs were going to be in my mouth. What's wrong with you?"

        He watched Sunwoo's eyes widen in realization, the other's face contorting into a scowl before relaxing again.

        "Sorry, I just - I guess I wanted more and- everything's happening so fast lately- those people back there were so urgh- and," Sunwoo sighed, hanging his head in shame. "I think I might be a little stressed. Sorry, Junghwan."

        "Oh," Junghwan felt a bit bad. They're all a little stressed, if not fully, in one way or another, what with their comeback in a few days and all, plus Sunwoo had his individual thing. "Well, I guess I know where you're coming from. I think. Just don't let this happen again, understood?"

        "Understood," Sunwoo looked up at Junghwan while holding his arms out, a grin on his face. "Now how about a stress relief hug? And maybe a kiss."

        "Yah!"

        Sunwoo laughed while getting up. "Okay, okay, sorry." He made his way towards Junghwan. "But Junghwannie..."

        Junghwan tried to back away, when he felt his back hit the counter. Ugh, he forgot, he never moved from his spot, and now he could feel a sense of Déjà vu as Sunwoo got closer.

        "You do know that this will help you with your diet a whole lot, right?"

        Junghwan froze.

        "Toungues are muscles after all."

        Junghwan looked at his feet.

        "Or are you telling me that this whole 'diet plan' is just an excuse for you to kiss me and you don't care if it works or not."

 

 

        Junghwan snapped his head, eyes wide as he stared at Sunwoo."What?!"

        "You heard me."

        "Well, that's not true. Maybe in your dreams, Sunwoo."

        "Haha," Sunwoo laughed sarcastically. "But seriously though, using your toungue is really going to help. Didn't you read the information on those sites you showed me?"

        Junghwan did. That's why he tried to distract Sunwoo when he read those.

        "And I am pretty stressed."

        Sunwoo was right in front of Junghwan, staring him down. "You don't want me to attack you again, do you?"

        Junghwan glared at him. "You wouldn't."

        "Wanna find out?"

        "Aish, fine!" Junghwan lightly pushed Sunwoo. "Just stop brainwashing me."

        "It's called 'persuasion', I was convincing you to do the right thing."

        "Sure you are," Junghwan replied, unamused. "What now?"

        "And now, my dear, we kiss," Sunwoo leaned towards Junghwan, but was stopped by the other's hands on his chest.

        "Wait, wait! I don't even know how–"

        "Just use your toungue." And with that, Sunwoo attached his lips to Junghwan's. The kiss started off gentle and slow with Sunwoo's arms around Junghwan's waist. Junghwan kept his hands on Sunwoo's chest, even when they lip locked. He wanted to control his overwhelming desire to just burry his hands in Sunwoo's hair, no matter how hard it is for him. Junghwan was starting to get comfortable and not nervous about using toungues, breathing lightly through his nose, when he felt what he assumed to be the tip of Sunwoo's toungue run lightly across his bottom lip, moving ever so slowly.

        Sunwoo slid his toungue inside Junghwan's mouth, gently moving it aginst his. Junghwan fisted Sunwoo's shirt when Sunwoo's toungue was lightly rubbing his, getting the idea and doing the same thing with his toungue. His body tingled and he felt his knees weaken at the sensation, barely standing. Sunwoo must've noticed because he surprised Junghwan by sliding his hands down his thighs, grabbing the back of his knees and sitting him on the kitchen counter, not once breaking their kiss.

        The way Sunwoo lifted Junghwan on the counter left his knees on either side of Sunwoo's waist, shyly spreading his legs as Sunwoo pressed themselves closer to the point where only Junghwan's was on the counter and his thighs were squeezing Sunwoo's waist. The counter was a bit taller than Junghwan's hips so his head was higher than Sunwoo's by a few inches, his neck bent to keep in touch with Sunwoo's lips while the other had his head angled up. It wasn't until Sunwoo deepened the kiss that Junghwan gave up and trailed his hands towards Sunwoo's hair only to find out that his hat was in the way. Junghwan heard himself whine as he tried to take the hat off and throw it somewhere but was stopped when Sunwoo grabbed his hat and pulled himself away from Junghwan. The rapper placed the hat on Junghwan's head, smiling a little. "You look good."

        And Junghwan would've probably replied with something unintelligent if it wasn't for the fact that Sunwoo had immediately latched his lips back onto his after the compliment. Right after Junghwan finally got a hold of the male's precious hair, Sunwoo suddenly stepped back, taking the older with him. Junghwan instantly clutched onto Sunwoo as he tightly wrapped his legs around the other, embarrassed about the whole situation. And still they kept kissing. Sunwoo carried him through the living room, and Junghwan can't help but think that it's like in those movies where the man takes the woman to the bedroom for some passionate... stuff. Lo and behold, that's where they're headed. Sunwoo stumbled when he pushed the door open with his back, accidentally slamming Junghwan against the wall, hat falling to the ground.

        Junghwan felt the room grow hot – or maybe that's just him – as Sunwoo kept pushing him against the hard surface. Their kisses varied from soft to fast to deep, and sometimes they went back to only using their lips. Junghwan's hands were around the back of Sunwoo's head, tangling his hand in his hair, gently pulling. He could barely feel his thighs due to Sunwoo's grip and the other was currently nibbling his bottom lip. Their mouths were wide open, not even bothering to breath through their nose anymore as the kiss got deeper. Junghwan would've liked to say that he was in control, but he wasn't. Sunwoo was dominating him and he's never felt so good in his entire life.

        It was when Sunwoo was his toungue that Junghwan decided he couldn't take it anymore. He let out a low moan and for a second, everything stopped. Junghwan did not expect Sunwoo to yank him forward. Junghwan did not expect Sunwoo to yank him forward only to be smashed back against wall with some sort of pelvic . And most of all, Junghwan did not expect Sunwoo to moan. Junghwan's might have been a bit louder, but he heard it. It was low, and guttural, and just plain, y Sunwoo. And if anything, it just made the kiss more intense as Sunwoo kissed him harder, molding their lips together, Junghwan the other's hair in his hands.

        A few hours passed (minutes, actually), and Junghwan was leaning on the wall feeling lightheaded, surprised that he was able to stand. Sunwoo was in front of him, foreheads touching while they stared into each other's eyes, both panting heavily. Sunwoo moved to rest his head on Junghwan's shoulder, his breath fanning the older's exposed, sweaty neck. Junghwan haphazardly flopped his hand around Sunwoo's shoulders in some kind of awkward, one arm hug. It took them a few minutes to steady their breaths, and when they did, it was Sunwoo who broke the silence.

        "The others should be back soon. I'm gonna go and take a shower before they do."

        Sunwoo removed himself from Junghwan, slightly swaying as he took a few steps back. Despite the darkness, Junghwan noticed that he looked a bit uneasy and the atmosphere instantly became uncomfortable.

        "Okay."

        The rapper looked at Junghwan, a small smirk on his face, but for some reason, it looked fake. "That should help you lose a few."

        Junghwan had on a blank expression, not sure how to handle the awkwardness. "Yeah, just – maybe not so overboard next time, you know?"

        "Yeah," Junghwan watched Sunwoo grab a few clothes from his bed and just left, leaving Junghwan confused.

        Junghwan made a noise at the back of his throat before throwing himself on the bed, stuffing his face in a pillow. Everything that happened flashed in his mind and he willed them to go away. He felt weird, extremely weird. And Sunwoo must've felt weird too, because what they just did was beyond any of their expectations. It wasn't supposed to go that far. The kiss escalated quickly - too quickly - before Junghwan had an opportunity to think straight. And now that he does, he regrets it.

        But he was confused. If he regrets it, then why did he say "next time?"

 


Double double update! Aka the other half of last chapter.

Longer-ish chapters and a double update + fail french kissing, what more can you want form meh?!

Gosh, this is embarrassing. And awkward. This stuff looked better in my head -.-

    

Anyways, May 6, let's enjoy B1A4's comeback, okay? C: