Three

The Diet Plan

        Junghwan managed to maintain eye contact up until Sunwoo's face was mere inches from his, shutting his eyes as he "braced for impact."

        He could feel Sunwoo's moist lips puckered aginst his, soft and firm, and he unconsciously pushed his own lips out. After five seconds, Junghwan felt Sunwoo pull away so he opened his eyes and was surprised to see that instead of being in his original position, the other's face was directly in front of his, head still tilted, eyes gentle and questioning.

        "How was it?" Junghwan felt Sunwoo's breath on his lips, making them more sensitive.

        "Okay."

        Sunwoo chuckled. "Is everything okay to you?"

        Junghwan stayed quiet, because to be honest, it was weird. It was weird to be kissed by a man, it was weird to ask to be kissed by his best friend, and most of all, it was weird that it wasn't as weird as he thought it would be.

        "Your turn."

        "Huh?"

        "I kissed you, so you should kiss me too," Sunwoo demanded.

        "Uh, I don't think–"

        "Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but our lips were barely moving. This kiss isn't going to help us that much with your diet."

        "Then why'd you do it?"

        "To get used to the feeling." And Junghwan knew that he was speaking for both of them. They were, after all, two best friends that just happen to be guys.

        "Fine."

        Sunwoo grinned, the corners of his eyes lifting up. "Okay, you do what I just did while I take it up a notch." Junghwan closed his eyes and took a deep breath, preparing himself, when he heard Sunwoo whisper, "just do what I do," before suddenly feeling the other's lips on his once again.

        Sunwoo's lips were slightly parted, kissing Junghwan's bottom lip, kind of like last time. This time though, Sunwoo took Junghwan's lower lip between his, gently locking lips. A few seconds later, Junghwan felt Sunwoo's right hand move from his arm, traveling towards the back of his neck while his left hand slid down, loosely holding his wrist, their knees touching as Sunwoo easily pulled Junghwan closer. Sunwoo started to  on his bottom lip, and Junghwan can't help but grab the hem of his shirt, body tingling. It was weird.

        They pulled apart after hearing a shout from outside, most likely Chansik or Jinyoung, and just stared at each other, something they've been doing a lot of in the past thirty minutes. Junghwan was panting a little, not breathing ever since Sunwoo's lips made contact with his. He could see that the other was red and he was sure that he was too, judging from the heat he can feel on his cheeks. "You okay?" Sunwoo asked, voice light and airy.

        "Yeah, sure."

        They heard voices again, something along the lines of 'yah, Cha Sunwoo', and 'Junghwan-ah', and 'hyungs, stop yelling.'

        Sunwoo stood up, dragging his fingertips over Junghwan's neck before taking a step back. "Well, I guess that's that," he said, a small smile on his face as he took another step backwards. "We'll officially start tomorrow, okay? There's no going back now. Bye~" And with that, he turned around and jogged out the room, leaving a still seated Junghwan behind. He can hear Sunwoo outside, answering 'no, I didn't fall asleep', 'yes, I'm still going to take a shower', and 'Junghwan will be out soon.'

        Junghwan blinked. "This is really happening, isn't it?" he quietly asked himself. He sighed and got up, heading towards the kitchen where he could hear Jinyoung asking for his help. At least he'll be able to get some food.

 

 

        It was five in the morning when B1A4's manager woke them up. Junghwan groaned as he stretched, his shirt riding up to reveal his tummy. He sat up only to lie back down when he hit his head on the ceiling, in pain as he started to crawl his way off the top bunk. Junghwan managed to reach the floor before losing his balance and falling to the ground, dragging his body out the room and into the kitchen to drink some water. On his way, he passed by a frazzled-looking Dongwoo heading to the bathroom and a half-awake Sunwoo. They made eye contact for a few seconds before Junghwan continued towards the kitchen, drinking a glass of water before going back to the living room and leaning his head against the bathroom door.

        Last night wasn't so bad. Junghwan was able to eat a few things before Jinyoung shooed him away to take a shower. After that, they all ate dinner how they usually would, Junghwan and Sunwoo bickering and the others joining in every once in a while. It was like nothing ever happened in Sunwoo's room.

        Junghwan felt his body fall forwards when the door suddenly opened, but was stopped by someone hugging him from behind. He turned around to see who it was and found his face near the reason why he had a hard time sleeping last night. Sunwoo. Their faces were close to each other, too close. Junghwan could feel Sunwoo's nose against his cheeck, the other's warm breath tickling his neck. Their eyes met and Junghwan could tell that Sunwoo was fully awake. "Careful," the rapper murmured, voice low due to sleep. "Good morning, hyung," he greeted Dongwoo, who grunted as he walked out the bathroom. Junghwan yawned as he shrugged Sunwoo off and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

        He was in the middle of washing his face when he heard the door open and close. He couldn't really see so he finished up, grabbing the towel around his neck to dab his face. Jungwan looked into the mirror to find Sunwoo looking back at him. "Morning."

        Sunwoo laid his chin on Junghwan's shoulder. "Morning."

        They just stared at each other through the mirror, and just when Junghwan was about to leave, Sunwoo spun him around and pushed him against the bathroom countertop. Junghwan was surprised and let out some gibberish, but Sunwoo cut him off by placing his lips on his, eyes closed. Junghwan froze when Sunwoo started kissing him. He panicked, trying to recall how to kiss from last night's events, and when he did, Sunwoo had already pulled away. But Junghwan wasn't just going to let it end. He grabbed the back of Sunwoo's head, giggling at the startled sound that came out the other's mouth, before crashing their lips together.

        Junghwan subconsciously ran his hands through Sunwoo's blonde hair. The rapper's hands were resting on the counter on either side of Junghwan's waist, his arms straight as he leaned forward, making the older bend his back in an uncomfortable position. The only thing keeping Junghwan up was his hold on Sunwoo's head.

        Their kissing session was disrupted when a loud knock was heard, followed by a "hyung, hurry up! I need to pee!"

        Sunwoo broke the kiss first,  his lips as he grinned at his best friend. "Your getting better, Junghwannie." He went towards the sink to quickly wash his face, thanking Junghwan when he handed him a towel.

        "I'm a fast learner," was all Junghwan said as he watched the other dry his face. "Besides, I really want this diet to work, or else it'll be all for nothing."

        Sunwoo looked Junghwan in the eye for a brief moment, mumbling "I wouldn't really say that," before leaving the bathroom. Junghwan just stood there for a few seconds wondering what Sunwoo meant. He shrugged and walked out the little room, bumping into Chansik.

        Junghwan ruffled the maknae's hair, smiling a little. "Sorry, Channie. Bathroom's all yours."

        "Finally," the boy huffed, running towards the open door, unaware of what happened minutes ago.

 


Edit 3 years later: Legit based that first kissing scene on like a wikihow page or something bc I was such an inexperienced noob when I wrote this (still am). And as you can see by my author's note I was obsessed with emoticons .-.


How would you guys describe this hair color? Light brown? Copper blonde? IDK?

Oh, and you guiseeeee, Jinyoung's gonna be in a drama~ It looks interesting (◕‿◕✿)

Why won't you guys comment?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lol jk.  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Comment? Please?