Eight

The Diet Plan

        "I'm not that easy," Junghwan winked as he strolled out the stall, leaving a dumbfounded Sunwoo behind.

        But really though, Junghwan is pretty easy. At least when it comes to Sunwoo he is.

        Would he have anybody else kiss him than Sunwoo? No.

        Would he have anybody else touch him than Sunwoo? No.

        Would he have anybody else than Sunwoo? No.

        So in conclusion, Junghwan is weak towards Sunwoo. No, that doesn't sound manly. Junghwan isn't weak at all, especially towards that... that thing. Oh, no. If anything, Sunwoo is just an exception. Yeah, that's it. An exception. A very special exception that makes Junghwan feel all weird and tingly inside.

        "Junghwan," said exception called. "Look over here."

        "What do you want?" Junghwan mumbled through a mouthful of chicken but looked up nonetheless and heard a snap.

        "Got it."

        "Yah," he swallowed. "Did you just take a picture of me?"

        "Mhmm."

        "Eating chicken?"

        "Mhmm."

        "Wanna fight?"

        "Maybe next time."

        Seeing as Sunwoo was no fun, Junghwan went back to eating. "Are you gonna put it up somewhere and show my ugly eating face to the world?" He took another bite of his chicken.

        "It actually came out pretty good. Wanna see?" Sunwoo held his phone in front of Junghwan, showing a picture of the latter with chicken in his mouth along with a bunch of functions on the bottom of the screen. "It looks almost intentional. You're just that photogenic."

        "Well I am rather good looking," Junghwan rubbed his chin smugly. "Is that that Ingraham thingy again?"

        "Instagram?"

        "Yeah, that."

        "It is," Sunwoo busied himself with his phone and Junghwan continued eating, thinking that the conversation was over. "Hey, wanna see how many likes this picture gets in five minutes?"

        "Sure," Junghwan smirked. "Are you starting a bet?"

        "Maybe," the other grinned back. "You up for it?"

        "Fine by me. Any ideas?"

        "Ttakbam?"

        "Nah, too mainstream."

        "Loser pays for–"

        "Too boring."

        "You asked for ideas," Sunwoo grumbled. "I don't see you coming up with-"

        "Loser has to be the winner's slave for a week."

        "Now that's too mainst–"

        "Deal?"

        "Do I have a choi–"

        "No."

        "Fine. It's a deal."

        "You guys," Jinyoung sighed. "Just eat."

        "Yes, sir!" Junghwan saluted.

        "Posting the picture... now!" Sunwoo tapped his screen. "So, how many?"

        "You have a lot of followers, don't you?" the older pointed at Sunwoo with a chicken leg. "I say a hundred."

        "Tsk tsk, you underestimate yourself – and my followers too much."

        "Well it's your Ingraham, not mine," Junghwan said before biting the chicken. "You're more familiar with the, uh.. the dynamics of it."

        "Instagram."

        "Whatever," another bite of chicken. "And you?"

        "Three hundred and fifty likes, four hundred tops."

       Junghwan scrunched his face. "Isn't that too much?"

        "It's my guess," the rapper shrugged. "We'll find out soon."

        "You know what restaurants are for?" their leader asked cheerfully before his face darkened. "Eating."

 

 

        Junghwan should have expected it, should've seen it coming.

        "Yah, slave! You missed a spot!"

        He said so himself, that Sunwoo was more familiar with how Ingraham works.

        "Slave! Over here!"

        How was he supposed to know his picture would get three hundred thirty likes in five minutes?

        "Don't talk back to your master!"

        It was going to be a long week.

        "Slave, go fold my clothes!"

        "Yes."

        "Yes what?"

        "Yes, master."

        "That's a good slave." the rapper ruffled his hair before going into their room.

        "Don't you think he's being a little too much?" Dongwoo asked, closing the door behind him. "Junghwan's supposed to cook dinner tonight."

        "Please," Jinyoung scoffed, slinging his arm around a gloomy Junghwan. "This kid would be much worse."

        "True," the oldest nodded.

        "See, I told you guys to just eat," Jinyoung smirked but still patted the other's back sympathetically. "Now look what you got yourself into."

        "And the slave thing was your idea too, hyung," the maknae added. " for you."

        "You know, a little 'fighting' would be good enough," Junghwan grunted.

        "Okay, okay," the leader ushered them into a circle. "One, two, three–"

        "SLAVE, FIGHTING!"

        The members dispersed, scattering throughout the dorm to do their own things that are most definitely better than being Cha Sunwoo's slave.

        "Good luck, hyung!"

        "Don't forget: dinner."

        "Yeah, yeah, thanks for nothing," Junghwan waved his hand carelessly as he shuffled towards their shared bedroom. It's only been a day and a half and Junghwan's already tired of being Sunwoo's slave. Granted the whole slave for a week idea was his, he didn't expect to be the loser. He didn't even consider what would happen if he lost, all he thought about was how awesome it would be if Sunwoo was his slave. And now it's the other way around.

        Chansik was right. for him.

 


So... I updated. How long has it been? Five years Two months?

Lololololololololololol I'm sorry.

/rolls away/

Wanna read my Kaisoo oneshot? ._.