Four

The Diet Plan

        "Finally," the boy huffed, running towards the open door, unaware of what happened minutes ago.

        Junghwan made some kimchi pancakes for breakfast, handing each member a plate with two each and a pair of chopsticks.  He momentarily forgot what happened in the bathroom earlier as he quickly ate his share. Their manager gave them fifteen minutes to eat and get ready before heading out to do their schedules for the day. As Junghwan scoffed down his breakfast, he noticed Sunwoo looking at him while chewing a mouthful of pancakes, and soon enough, it became an eating competition between the two.

        Sunwoo won, much to Junghwan's dismay. He put the plate in the sink, encouraging the other members who were having a competition of their own, Chansik stuffing his face with his second pancake while Jinyoung was trying to chew as quickly as possible. Dongwoo was just watching them, halfway through his first pancake.

        Junghwan grabbed some clothing, checking to see if they smelled or not, before heading to the bathroom. Sunwoo walked out right when Junghwan was about to knock, dressed in black skinny jeans and a hoodie, the toilet flushing in the background. They glanced at each other before Junghwan went in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He then proceeded to brush his teeth and get dressed at the same time, hopping on one foot and crashing into the walls.

        He made sure to rinse extra carefully when he remembered that the kiss from that morning was definitely full of germs. Junghwan didn't mind though, he knew Sunwoo was doing it for the diet. If they plan on doing this diet right, then they must kiss whenever they can at least ten minutes a day for a month to see if it works. Or at least that's the plan Junghwan came up with last night while he was wide awake. They have to kiss every chance they get behind closed doors between schedules and their daily lives. It made Junghwan a bit uneasy, but for some reason, he didn't mind.

        After successfully getting dressed, he went back to his room to pack some stuff: pear juice, an extra shirt, pen and paper, and cup noodles. He yelled that he was leaving before going out the door and heading towards the van. Junghwan was immediately pulled towards the back seat, his knee landing on one of the seats and his right leg between somebody else's. He looked up to see Sunwoo's face and instinctively closed his eyes as he felt Sunwoo's soft lips against his, moving slowly as the other wrapped his arms around Junghwan's waist, pulling him even closer. The kiss was broken a minute later, not wanting to risk being caught. Junghwan properly sat down next to Sunwoo as he placed his bag on the floor.

        "Hey, Sunwoo, we need to talk."

        Sunwoo looked at Junghwan with a serious expression. "I told you, I didn't cheat. I really didn't hide any pieces. I won fair and square."

        Junghwan lightly hit Sunwoo on the head. "No, not that! I coul've beaten you any time I want to. I just thought I should cut you some slack."

        "Pshh, yeah right," Sunwoo rubbed his head before fixing his hat over it. "So, what do you wanna talk about?"

        Junghwan told him his diet plan, anxious about what the other would think, but it turned out that Sunwoo was thinking the same thing.

        "And we just have to be really careful," Junghwan concluded, making sure Sunwoo knows how important this part is. "Like, really, really, really, really, really times all-the-ducks-in-the-world careful."

        Sunwoo looked at Junghwan fondly. "You should have used squirrels," he supplied. "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more squirrels in the world than ducks." And somehow they got in an argument over that.

        "Hey," Sunwoo said after a few minutes of bickering. "What do you think about toungues?"

        "Umm, toungues?" Junghwan didn't expect that. "Uh, I like them, I guess? I mean, it helps you taste and all. And savoring the taste and enjoying the many flavors has got to be the best part of eating." Junghwan was sure he could've done a whole speech if Sunwoo hadn't stopped him with another question.

        "Then what do you think about kissing... with toungue?"

        "It's cool," Junghwan scrunched his face, but not too much. "But like, only if you're really into that person."

        "Or you just don't mind because you know it feels better than a normal kiss."

        "Oh?" Junghwan squinted his eyes at Sunwoo. "And how would you know?"

        Sunwoo grinned, showing his buck teeth. "I know."

        Junghwan didn't know who changed the topic, but when the manager and the other members came, they were laughing and joking around.

        They all had different schedules, mostly Sunwoo and Jinyoung. They first headed to their usual hair salon, their manager dropping Junghwan, Sunwoo, Chansik, and Dongwoo off, before driving Jinyoung to where the 'She Is Wow' set is. Junghwan was excited. He heard they were planning to dye his hair a different color, something that's not brown or black. He was the first one up and he giddily skipped to the salon chair, plopping down and smiling at the hair stylist noona. "Please make my hair pretty~"

        She chuckled, "alright, I'll do my best."

        Somewhere in between the process, Junghwan managed to fall asleep. When he woke up, Sunwoo was sitting on the salon chair next to him with black hair, not noticing Junghwan as he played some game on his phone.

        "Ooh, your hair's black again," Junghwan said, leaning in his seat as he tried to get the other's attention. "It looks good on you."

        Sunwoo glanced at him for a second before going back to his game. "Yeah, yours too."

        Junghwan pouted, that wasn't how he wanted the conversation to go. He realized he hasn't even seen his own hair yet so he turned to face the big mirror in front of him. How he missed it, he'll never know. His hair was some kind of brownish-orangeish color, almost like Jinyoung's but a little more darker. He smiled brightly at his reflection, he felt fresh and different in a good way. He turned around to find the hair stylist, shouting, "noona, I love you~"

        After their manager came back, they went to the dance studio to practice, except Sunwoo. The rapper was going to be in Yoo Jiae's debut MV, Delight. Junghwan was so not jealous. The three left danced to their new songs probably about forty times, not counting those when they had to stop because someone made a mistake, their choreographer helping them along the way. They took a break and contiued practicing once Jinyoung and Sunwoo had arrived.

        When they finished practicing and had devoured their lunch, they went to the recording studio to record the new We Got Married OST, staying until 4 when everybody had perfected their parts. Then after that was individual schedules. Their days were usually like this, mostly filled with comeback stuff, but they knew their hard work would pay off.

 

 

        It was a few days after Junghwan dyed his hair, and B1A4, minus Jinyoung, were in the dance studio. They just came from vocal lessons where Jinyoung went to straight to the filming location for his drama while the others were stuck with dance practice.

        Well, not really stuck because they want their dance to be flawless, but Junghwan thought it would've been nice to see his hyung's acting skills in action. Lame pun intended. When it was time for a break, Sunwoo had excused himself to use the restroom leaving the three in the stuffy room. Junghwan slumped against the wall, taking a drink from the water bottle Chansik handed him as the maknae sat beside him. "Chanieeeee, give your hyung a massage."

        "But hyung, I'm just as tired as you are. Not to mention we're all sweaty."

        "But I went hiking with you, remember?"

        "No means no, hyung."

        "Aww," Junghwan twisted his body in different ways unitl he settled on lying face down, limbs splayed on the floor. "The floor feels so good. I wanna marry it."

        Dongwoo soon accompanied them on the floor by tripping on Junghwan, and the three of them just sat there, panting, occasionally talking and taking sips of water. Sunwoo joined them minutes later and they started practicing again, only stopping for breaks every thirty minutes. When lunch time came around, which came at 1:50, their manager brought in some chicken, and Junghwan couldn't help but hug the man. Oh, and Jinyoung was with him too. They ate and rested for about twenty minutes before they went to their next schedule: shooting their 'What's Going On?' music video and comeback teaser photos.

        After arriving at the photography studio, a swarm of stylist noonas quickly surrounded them, getting them in the right clothes, applying make up, and fixing their hair. First up was Jinyoung, dressed in a denim jacket with all kinds of stuff on it. He then changed outfits and took pictures with some of the members, including Junghwan, who had individual pictures of himself taken afterwards. Junghwan laughed when it was time for him to take pictures with Sunwoo. The rapper was dressed in pink, the fabric of his pants looking soft. Junghwan smiled. It had a princess squirrel feel to it, cute yet somehow manly.

        Right after they finished, Sunwoo grabbed him by the elbow and hauled him off to some corner. Nobody seemed to notice them as he dragged Junghwan behind a pile of boxes to make out. Sunwoo came back with a messy hair (that the stylists fussed about), and Junghwan, a pair of swollen lips.

        The music video was fun and funky and Junghwan absoloutely loved it. He loved the concept and he can't wait for the fans to see their comeback.

        When Sunwoo, Dongwoo, and Chansik's photos have been taken, they all huddled around the computer screen, monitoring their teaser photos. The white powder the stylists put on their faces made them seem paler and more radiant, and Junghwan thought they kinda looked like ghosts.

        "Well, that's it, guys," their manager patted Dongwoo and Jinyoung's backs. "Now go get dressed. I'm just going to talk to these guys over here."

        They did just that, bowing while thanking the photographers, and stylists, and everyone else for their hard work, before getting in the van and going home. "The teaser photos are going to be released one by one," their manager informed them as the van stopped at a red light. "To get everybody hyped up and excited for your comeback."

        Everything was all set. WM Entertainment had announced, “B1A4 will come back on May 6th. Their album and song will release on the same day, and B1A4 will be showing a side to themselves different than what they’ve shown before. They plan to have a different color than standard idols. Look forward to it.” And now the agency planned that the teasers should come out individually. Junghwan can't help but be a bit worried.

        "I just hope their expectations won't be too high," Junghwan sighed. "I don't want BANAs to be disappointed."

        "What are you talking about, hyung? Of course they won't be disappointed."

        "Yeah," Dongwoo agreed. "We worked hard for our comeback."

        Jinyoung nodded his head.

        "You're right!" Junghwan shouted, looping his arm through Sunwoo's. "Our comeback is gonna be daebak!"

 


This was gonna be one long chapter, but I decided that ain't nobody got time fo dat. ~Music Video~

Thanks for waiting, you guys. But seriously. Testing is next week so I might not be able to update this story for a couple of years weeks.