Epilogue.

Forever.

 

* This chapter will be in EunMi's point of view throughout ! 
 
Enjoy the last chapter ! 
 
--------------------------
 
I took in a deep breath and felt my whole body relax on the bed of grass below me. I tightened my hold on the hand that belongs to the men that has conquered my heart. Jonghyun. I let out a blissful sigh and smiled. 
 
Nothing feels better then lying down on a hill beside the person you love. Jonghyun started to hum a melody and I averted my attention from the sky litted up by the stars to Jonghyun. 
 
He's eyes are closed and a smile is plastered over his face. I traced his side view with my eyes and smiled. How lucky I am to have This man. " you know, it's rude to stare. " Jonghyun suddenly said, opening his eyes and turning to look at me. 
 
" I wasn't staring ! I was just - " " thinking how perfect I am ? " he cut me off, finishing my sentence. " No. " I answered and look up at the sky again. " what no ? It's a fact you cannot deny ! " he stated. I just strug and close my eyes, enjoying the coolness of the night.
 
 " You know, it's rude to stare. " I murmured throwing back the sentence at him. " are you thinking how much more perfect I am compared to you ? " I teased and turn back to look at him. 
 
" no. " he answered, looking at me with warm eyes. " I was thinking, How can I love someone so much. " he whispered and put a lose strain of hair behind my ear. I soften and squeeze his hand that is entwined with mine. 
 
He closed his eyes again but the smile remained on his face. " Jonghyun.. " I started debating in my mind if I should ask that question. " hmm ? " he hummed back as a reply still keeping his eyes closed. 
 
" how.. How does dying feel like ? " I asked, curious. " dying ? " he ask back, opening his eyes and sitting up. I followed suit and nodded. " well.. Dying.. People said dying felt peaceful, it's like, everything is worth it in life already. But to me.. It was the worst thing ever. " he whispered towards the end and look up at the sky.
 
 " why ? " I questioned. " well.. Simple. Because, you're not there. " he said and let go of my hand to hug my waist, bringing me closer to him. I felt my heart melt and laid my head on Jonghyun's shoulders.
 
 " you know, when I was.. Gone in that period of time, I could see whatever is happening to you, every tear that fell from your eyes, times when you just can't cope.. And it felt awful.. It felt really awful to look at you suffering so much and yet.. I can't do anything about it. I felt.. Miserable. " Jonghyun mumbled and bit his bottom lips. 
 
" hey.. It's alright. " I lift my head from his shoulders and turn to look at him. " As long as you are here with me now.. And you will never leave me.. - " " I will never. I promise. And .. " he stop halfway and entwined his hands with mine. 
 
" I bound my life with yours. With this. " he then held up his hand, the one that is entwined with mine. There, on his middle finger is a ring. " w..wait. You're wearing a ring ? " I squeaked, looking at him with wide eyes. 
 
" you.. You're.. - " I broke off when he turn his hand around and my hand, the one that is entwined with his appeared. And right there.. On my middle finger.. Is a ring. The exact same ring that Jonghyun is wearing. 
 
" w-what ? How am I... Wearing.. " I stuttered looking bewildered at my hand then turning around to see Jonghyun's. " I felt his grip on my hand tighten and I quickly look up at him. 
 
" EunMi ah.. I.. I don't know how to phrase this.. But.. I have loved you for the longest time. I.. I can't imagine a life without you.. I.. I.. " he stopped and scratch the back if his neck. I just look at him stunned. 
 
" I .. I love you now.. And I'll love you forever. Will.. Will you be my Mrs Kim ? " he finished and look at me with his warm brown eyes. " I will be honored to be you Mrs Kim. " I mumbled shyly and felt my face burn up. I felt myself being pulled into a tight embrace.
 
 " Gosh.. Mrs Kim, you make me go crazy. Crazy for you. " Jonghyun mumbled in the crook of my neck. I smiled and raised my arms to hug Jonghyun back. 
 
" and well.. You have a weird way of proposing Mr Kim. " I said and laugh. " oh and.. " I started and pulled away from the hug. " how did you do this ? " I pointed to my middle finger with the ring on it, frowning.
 
 " it's for me to know, and for you, Mrs Kim, to find out. " he said and entwined both his hands with mine. " always teasing huh Mr Kim ? " I stated and shook my head smiling. 
 
" all for you Mrs Kim. All for you. " he mumbled and cup my face, leaning down slowly. " I love you Han EunMi. Forever. " he mumbled closing in slowly to me. " and I love you too Jonghyun. Forever. " I mumbled and he leaned down to plant his lips on mine, sealing the promise between us. 
 
 
THE END. ~
 
-----
Hello guys !! ^^
Yeah.. It's the last chapter already..
* runs to a corner and cries *
I really enjoyed writing this fanfic..
And honestly, the ending turned out better then I expected. 
Haha !! 
Anyways, thank youuuu !! 
Yesss ! All of you !! Who is reading this ! 
Thanks for your constant support and waiting for my super super slow updates :D really thanks alot !! ^^
There won't be a sequel to this story.. But I'm planning a prequel. 
But I'll see how it goes !! 
Thanks so much again !! 
Do check out my other stories and support me alright ? ^^
THANK YOUUU ! :D
 
- RachelShawol.