More then friends.

Forever.

 

Remember the day that we became official ? It was the happiest day of my life. I didn't expect that you will confess to me that day or any other day. I do still remember though.. The one promise you made to me on that day.. The promise about staying with me forever... 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I sigh as I touch the bark of the tree that was nearest to me. Somehow.. My legs brought me here. The cherry blossom park.
 
 I stuff my hands back into my jacket pocket and shivered when the cold breeze blew pass me. 
 
Cherry blossoms were all scattered on the floor and couples were walking around hand in hand. I miss Jonghyun. So much. That's a fact i would never deny.
 
 I continued walking and spotted the significant tree. Seeing that tree, makes me feel warm all over. I walk towards it and touch the bark of the tree. It's still here.. The carving me and Jonghyun made.
 
 " Kim Jonghyun and Han Eunmi's tree. Forever and always. " I smiled and brush my fingers across the carving. This brings back a lot of memories. Especially the day HE confessed to me. Right here under this cherry blossom tree. 
 
* flashback * 
 
" Hey, Eunmi. " I heard Jonghyun said and turn to look at him. " isn't this place wonderful ? " he ask and smiled brightly at me. I nodded and caught a falling Cherry blossom Patel. " it's really pretty here. It makes me feel.. Warm all over. " I smiled at him and walk towards a huge cherry blossom tree.
 
 " this tree feels special somehow.. " I whispered to myself and touch the bark. 
 
" Eunmi. " 
 
I heard Jonghyun called me again and I turn around to look at him.
 
 " yeah ? " 
 
I ask and smiled at him. " I have something... Important to tell you. " he said and avoided eye contact with me. " Important ? What's wrong ? " I ask and tilted my head.
 
 " well... You see.. Eunmi ah.. " he stopped and walk towards me. " how do I phrase this... I ... I think.. " he stopped again and look down on the cherry blossom covered ground.
 
 " you think what ? " I ask and scratch my head. " I.. I think.. " he stop and look up straight into my eyes. 
 
" I think I have fallen for you. " he said and gave out a sigh. I just look at him shock. I'm.. Speechless. 
 
" well.. You see.. I have actually took a special liking to you since a long time ago. I just.. Don't have the guts to say it. I really.. Want us to be.. More then friends.. " he said and bit his bottom lips.
 
 " more then friends. "
 
 I reappeared after him and look at him as if nothing has processed into my mind. He sigh again and look up at me. " I won't force you to accept me or - " " I would love to. " I said, cutting him off and felt my face burning.
 
 " w-what ? " he ask shocked. " I said.. I would love to be .. More then friends. " I said and smiled shyly at him. " y- you would ? " he asked. Unsure. I nodded and smiled at him. His eyes lit up with happiness and he hugged me. 
 
" Thank you Eunmi. Thank you so much for giving me this chance to be with you. I promise you. I would never leave you. I promise you I will always be there in your hard times and food times. I'll always be there no matter what. Because you are my life. " he said and hug me tighter. I hugged him back and blush at his confession and promise. " you better. You cheesy dino. " I said and hug him back.
 
 " I love you. " he said and pulled back smiling at me. I look up at him and smiled cheekily. " and I hate you too. " I said and did mehrong at him. " REALLY EUNMI ! DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK THAT.. THAT MOMENT ? " he said and pouted. " just kidding ! " I said and laugh.
 
 " I love you too you cheesy dino. " I said held his hand. " you said this tree was special didn't you ? " he ask and look at me. " yeah.. Why ? " I asked looking at him curiously.
 
 " welllll.. My genius mind just thought of something. " he said and smiled brightly at me. " what did your.. GENIUS mind thought of ? " I ask. Stressing the word genius. 
 
" why not.. We carve our names on the tree as a memory of us being together on this significant spot beside the tree ? " he ask and touch the tree bark. " that sounds... Good. " I replied and nodded. " your brain in finally working. " I said and laughed.
 
 " you really love to tease me huh ? " he said, looking down at me and twisting his lips. I nodded and smiled brightly at him. He just shook his head and bend down to pick up a rock. " here. I think this small rock  is sharp enough to carve. " he said and stood back up. 
 
I took the small rock from his palm and excitedly went to the tree and started carving. After carving, I took a step back and look at my masterpiece on the tree bark. " Kim Jonghyun and Han Eunmi's tree. Forever and always. " I read and look at Jonghyun.
 
 " forever and always.. " he said and smiled. " I like that.. " he smiled wider and touch the carvings on the tree. I smiled and entwined my hand with his.
 
 I walk beside him and lay my head on his shoulder. He lay his head ontop of mine and I felt him squeeze my hand. I wish time would just stand still.
 
* flash back ends *
 
I leaned against the tree as the memories flooded in my mind. I felt a year roll down my cheek and smiled. Those where the days.
 
 I took in a deep breath and close my eyes. Somehow, standing here makes me feel comfortable.. Makes me feel in place.. Makes me feel.. As if Jonghyun is here with me right now. I open my eyes and look up at the sky. This feels so peaceful..
 
----------------------------
 
Today.. Is the first day we got together. We became official.  The day I have been waiting for since I first met you finally came. We are now.. More then friends.  I could never explain the.. The sparkle inside me. I guess I just love you too much, Kim Jonghyun. 
 
---------------------------------
hey ~
i hope the fic is acceptable so far ! 
Please do comment and subscribe ! :D
It will be appreciated ^^
do read my other FICs too ^^
thanks for reading ! 
Man I'm so sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes ~
i was too lazy to check :p
Haha ~
till next chapters :D