The first Meeting.

Forever.

 

You said you'll be with me forever. Where are you now ? Why aren't you here with me ? Why can't you just appear and heal my wounds ? 

~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I hug the picture with Jonghyun's face on it tight on my chest " you said you won't leave me. Why did you leave ? " I whimpered and laid my back on the side of the bed with tears rolling down my face every second.
 
" I thought we were forever. I thought we were going to grow old together ?! " I whispered and Jonghyun's smiling face in the picture. " heh.. I still remember the first time we met. " I said to the picture and sat back up Stright.
 
" it was nothing near romantic but I can never forget that significant day.. " I whispered and flashbacks started playing in my mind. 
 
* flash back *
 
- ting ting -
 
The bell from the shop rang as I went inside. I walk Stright to the counter as I held my rumbling tummy. " can I have one chicken burger without onions ? And upsize pease. " I said to the cashier and smiled.
 
" sure. Please hold on as your order is getting prepared. " the cashier said and smiled back at me before turning his attention to the next customer behind me. " can I have one chicken burger without onions ? Upsize please. Thanks " I heard the other customer said and turn up to look at him. I was curious as we have the same order.
 
When my eyes landed in his face, I couldn't help but stare. He then turn and met eyes with me. I felt my hands tingle as my heart rate increase. We continued staring at each other until the cashier rang the bell signaling our order is done.
 
I quickly look away in embarrassment and collected my order. I found a place near the window and sat down. " Uhm.. Mind if I seat ? " the guy from just now ask standing Infront of me. " there's no space anymore. " he said and look at me innocently. " sure. " I said and gestured for him to seat.
 
" uhm. Hi..  I'm Kim Jonghyun. Just call me Jonghyun he said and smiled brightly at me. I return the smile and Introduce myself " hi.. I'm Han EunMi. Just call me EunMi. I said and held out my hand for a handshake. " nice to meet you EunMi. I hope we can be great friends. " He said and shook my hand. I nodded and smiled widely. 
 
**********
 
" hmm.. What's your interest ? " Jonghyun ask and smiled at me widely. " well.. I don't have much of an interest.. But music related things interest me.. And I kind of like k-pop. I said and scratch my head. " music ? I love music too !! Kpop.. Hmm I'm Inspired by them. But.. I'm not sure if I'm a fan. " he said grinned.
 
" what do you do for music ? " I ask and look curiously at him. " I compose songs.. And I sing. " he said and look down shyly. " you sing ?! Come on ! Sing a song you composed for me ! " I said and look at him brightly.
 
" but- " " sing it for me.. Pleaseeee !! " I said and rub my palm together looking at him with a pleading face. " oh alright. Just because you're cute. " he said and ruffled my hair.
 
I smiled back at him and cross my leg on the park bench and waited as he prepared. " I'm gonna start now.. " he said and look at me. I nodded and smiled brightly at him. 
 
***************
 
So Goodbye
Don’t cry, and smile
those Emotionally day’s i will
treat it as a gift and give you 
 
So goodbye , to the lonely me who once hide in the dark
i need you
i need your love again 
 
just like waiting for every other day to arrive
leaving the Aching wound and sad recollection of me
the impression of seeing your for the first time
as if the time has stopped, my eyes has got only you
although there is setback
i won’t regret
closing my eyes i could feel you breathing
so i could smile
 
So goodbye don’t cry and smile
those Emotionally day’s i will
treat it as a gift and give you 
 
So goodbye , to the lonely me who once hide in the dark
i need you
i need your love again
although there is setback
i won’t regret
closing my eyes i could feel you breathing
so i could smile
So goodbye don’t cry and smile
those Emotionally day’s i will
treat it as a gift and give you 
 
So goodbye , to the lonely me who once hide in the dark
i need you
i need your love again
So goodbye don’t cry and smile
those exhausted years
for the sake of you i will forget
So goodbye , to the lonely me who once hide in the dark
i need you
i need your love again 
 
i need you
i need you for my love
 
 
( so goodbye - city hunter ost sang by Jonghyun. ) 
***********
 
I wipe away the tears on my face and tried smiling at him. " your .. V-voice is DAEBAK. " I said and hiccuped. He smiled and wipe away my tears. " did you write that song ? " I ask and look up at him.
 
" nope. " He said and settled back on his seat. " you said you will sing a song you composed to me. " I said and pouted. " maybe someday. " he said and chuckled. " hey.. Jonghyun. " I said and look up at him " hmm ? " " you know.. Even though we just met.. Like.. A few hours ago.. It felt like we knew each other for centuries ! " I said and laugh out loud.
 
" yeah ! It kind of Suprise me how well we clicked ! " Jonghyun said and look at me with a huge grin. I nodded enthusiastically and lean towards him. " w-what are you doing ? " Jonghyun ask startled by my sudden closeness.
 
" when I first saw you I wanted to do this. " I smiled and look into his eyes. " d-do w-what ? " he said looking at me with huge eyes. " THIS !! " I said and pinch his cheeks. " YOU LOOK LIKE A CUTE TREX !! " I said and laugh out loud holding my stomach. " YAH ! HAN EUN MI !!! " Jonghyun shouted and glare at me. I continued laughing and patted his head.
 
He smirk and started tickling me " Y-ah !! S-t-op !! " I shouted trying to suppress my laughter in between. " say sorry first ! " he said and continued tickling. " I-okay !! S-sorry !! " I shouted and he stop. " that's much better. " he said and smiled while patting my head. 
 
* flash back ends *
 
" why did you leave ? Why ? " I sobbed and felt my insides collapsing. It's like everything is gone from me. I feel.. Like an empty shell. Whithout Jonghyun, my life is meaningless.. I curled myself into a ball and continue crying. Helpless. I really don't know what to do. I just can't move on..
 

I met a guy called Kim Jonghyun today. When we first met, I knew immidietly that we clicked. I'm sure that.. We will be great friends.. Or maybe... Even more then that.