Pizza date.

Forever.

 

Do you remember when we pinky promised to be best friends ? And we became official after 2 weeks. I was so happy back then. It was as if I know someone will be with me forever and protect me and look out for me.....
 
~~~~~~~~
 
* Ding Donggg *
 
I frown at the sound of the door bell ringing and stifled a yawn while rubbing my eyes. I blink a few times to adjust to the light and Realised I fell asleep while crying. 
 
* Ding Dong *
 
" Coming !! " I shouted and put down Jonghyun's picture gently on my bed and ran to the door. " key ? " I ask shocked at the person standing Infront of me. 
 
" yeah. The one and only. " He said and smiled brightly at me. I tried to smile back but my face muscle seems to be stuck there.
 
 " OMO ! What happen to your eyes ? " Key said and bend down to my level tracing my bottom eyelids with the tip of his thumb.
 
 " it's nothing... " I said and sigh looking away. " come on EunMi. We all know how you feel. We all lost someone who is dear to us. Jonghyun won't want to see you like this.. " key said and look at me with glassy eyes. 
 
" b- but.. It's so hard.. Key it's so hard. I- I can't believe he is gone. It's so hard.. " I sobbed and tears started rolling down my cheeks and onto the floor. 
 
" EunMi. I know he is much more to you then to us. And you will hurt alot more than us.. But he is gone EunMi. There's nothing we can do. No matter how much all of us wants him back, he just can't appear well and fine Infront of us suddenly. " Key said and pulled me into a tight hug.
 
 " it's going to be alright EunMi. Cool down. It's okay. " Key said soothingly and my back. I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him.
 
 " thanks key. You really do make me kind of better. " I said and pulled away. " no problem at all. Anything for you EunMi. " He said and patted my head. 
 
I wipe away my remaining tears and sigh. " don't give that glum face anymore ! Come on, lets go have some pizza to cheer up ? " Key ask and smiled at me. I nodded and went into the room to prepare.
 
* at the pizza shop *
 
" w-why here ? " I ask and look at key. " pizza.. The pizza are all super nice here. " he said and smiled at me genuinely. 
 
" oh.. O-okay.. " I said and look down playing with my fingers. " why ? What's wrong ? " Key ask and look at me worriedly. " n-nothing. Lets just eat. " I said and sat at the back of the restaurant.. Where me and HIM use to sit at. 
 
" I'll go and order you stay here alright ? " I nodded and key proceeded to the counter. I look at the empty seat Infront of me and smiled bitterly. ' Jonghyun ah, do you still remember this place ? This is the first place we went for our first date.. As an official couple.. ' I thought and felt my eyes filling up with tears.
 
 " the food is here- " Key stop and look at me with the worrying face again. " EunMi.. Why are you crying ? " He ask and frown. " I'm not. " I argued and wipe the tears away. " it's just that something got into my eye. " I continued and force a smile at key. 
 
" EunMi. " key said in a stern voice and have me a warning look. " I'm really okay ! " I protested and took a slice of pizza and biting onto it. Hawaiian double cheese... The same pizza me and him ate... I sniffles and tried to contain the tears in.. But failed badly. 
 
" Dont cry anymore.. EunMi ah ... Please.. Jebal... " Key said and wipe away my tears. " it hurts.. It hurts so bad ... It's like I'm .. Nothing.. I can't feel anything but hurt.. I think My heart is ripping into pieces... " I said and felt my face filled with tears I just can't stop it.. I can't ..
 
 " EunMi.. I know how you feel.. We all feel it.. We really do. But.. We can't do anything to bring Jonghyun back anymore.. I want him back so bad too.. Everything seems.. Wrong without him. But here's nothing we can do EunMi ah. " Key said and I felt his tears falling on my jeans. 
 
" it's so hard. Why must Jonghyun leave us ? He promise to be here for me.. To be by me. But he left.. Why did he have to go ? Why ? Why can't this feeling just get out of my heart ? Why ? " I said and felt a fresh new batch of tears falling.
 
 " Calm down EunMi. Jonghyun won't want you to be like this.. Calm down. " Key said and patted my back. " I can't keep it in anymore.. I tried to be happy but I can't. I can't .. I just can't. " I said and held into key and cry my eyes out. 
 
" cry it out then.. Cry it all out let it all out . " key said and my hair. As I cried and cried, the memories started playing back in my mind.
 
* flash back *
 
Jonghyun and I smiled brightly as both if us walk into the pizza restaurant hand in hand. " let's sit there so we could have some private time ! " Jonghyun pointed to the seat at the back corner of the restaurant.
 
 " private time ? What are you going to do to me you Dino ? " I ask and smiled at him teasingly. " well.. Nothing much.. Maybe.. Just talk ? " He said and strugged.
 
 " talk ? We talk like everything already. " I said and raise my eyebrow. " oh come on ! Don't tease me anymore.. I just want to be alone with you without any disturbance ! It's our first date as and OFFICIAL COUPLE ! " he stressed on the ' official couple ' and pouted.
 
 " you're cute as always my dinoooo ! " I said and pinch his cheeks while giggling. " hey ! Why do you always do that ?! When I first met you you did that to me ! And I thought you were going to kiss me then !! " he said and laughed.
 
 " well then, young man, you got your hopes up too high ! " I said and patted his shoulder and burst out laughing. " you're goofy like always. Go and seat while I order ! " Jonghyun said and hold my shoulder leading me to the seat before walking of to the counter after throwing me a huge smile. I smiled to myself and pull out a post it note and a pen.
 
 After scribbling ' IM A DINO PABO ' on it, I lay it in Jonghyun's chair with the sticky side facing up. I grin to myself and watch as Jonghyun walk over with the tray of food on his hands and sat down. " Jonghyun, I think.. I want some cheese sprinkles on my pizza could you get them for me ? " I ask and smiled at him. 
 
" oh okay sure. " he said and stood up. I look at his pants and sure enough, the post it was stuck to his . I laughed out loud and Jonghyun turn to look at me with a curious look. 
 
I pointed at his and laugh again. He reach for his and took out the post it and reading it. 
 
" YAH EUNMI !!! " he shouted and ran to our table taking the Hawaiian cheese pizza and smeared it across my face. " oh Kim Jonghyun ! You're so going to regret it ! " I said and smirk at him while grabbing a pizza and throwing it at his face. 
 
" SCORE ! " I shouted and Jump for joy. People in the restaurant look at us weirdly and somehow, joined in the food fight in throwing each other. 
 
" Jonghyun ! You have a cheese tomato Dino face now ! " I said and laugh. He pouted and folded his arms. " but still, it's a good start to our first date isn't it ? " I smiled at him and held his hands.
 
 " yeah.. It is. " he said and smile.. Wait no he SMIRKED. And soon a pizza was smeared in my face. " urgh. Kim Jonghyun ! I hate you ! " I said and pouted. " I love you too. " he said and laugh while pulling me in for a hug. 
 
* flash back ends *
 
" maybe.. Jonghyun and I weren't ment to be. " I said and sniffled. " no.. No you two were the perfect couple. " Key said trying to comfort me. 
 
" were. " I repeated what Key said and cried harder. Key just sigh and rub my back.. Most likely trying to soothe me. 
 
* Jonghyun. Please. Let this feeling go away. Or.. Appear Infront of me now. It's so hard.. It's... So tough. You were like apart if me. And now.. You're gone. With my heart following you. Why ? Why did this happen to us ? I feel like.. Just digging my heart out. its so unbearable. Please.. Come back Jonghyun. * I thought and squeeze my eyes shut letting the tears fall. 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
Today. Is the first date with Jonghyun. As an official couple. The time finally came ! I knew we would be more then friends.. Somehow or other. Being with Jonghyun, makes all my troubles go away. I love you Jonghyun and I will always love you.
 
------------------------------------
 
~~~~~~~~
Hey ~
How is the fic so far ? 
I hope it's okay ~
Do comment and tell me how's it ~
Thanks for reading ! 
It really means a lot to me ~
Do subscribe and comment ! ^^
Thanks ! 
Till next chapter ~