Depressed.

Forever.

 

* this chapter will be going according to the povs stated. 
 
Enjoy reading ~ ^^
 
----------------------------
 
[ EunMi's pov ]
 
" Jonghyun... Why ? " I mumbled to myself and look at the wall paper on my phone. The most recent picture we took together just before he.. Got into an accident. 
 
" I really.. Don't think I can survive without you. " I said shakily and lay my head against my room's door. 
 
After reading the note from Jonghyun, I felt.. Lifeless.. As if.. My soul had already left me. And now, here I am in my room.. Feeling nothing but the piercing pain my my heart. " maybe... If I close my eyes.. Jonghyun will appear... " I mumbled to myself and thought of Jonghyun. 
 
" EunMi. " I heard someone said and open my eyes to see Jonghyun smiling at me. " Jonghyun. " I mumbled and felt a smile go across my face. I close my eyes.. And open again to see Jonghyun gone. 
 
" no.. " 
 
I mumbled an close my eyes again. Thinking about Jonghyun. Even if that was an imagination, I would rather love with the imagination then facing the reality that Jonghyun is not here anymore. 
 
[ Onew's Pov ]
 
I raised my hand and knock on EunMi's apartment door. Surprisingly, the door open alittle due to the impact when I knock the door. 
 
" Aish that girl. " I shook my head and smiled alittle to myself. " EunMi ah ! EunMi ? " My voice echoed in the apartment as I took of my shoes and step into the apartment. 
 
" Oh ! Onew Oppa ? " EunMi appeared infront of me with a huge smile across her face. Smile.. She's.. Smiling ? " EunMi.. You got over ... Jonghyun ? " I asked, trying to hide the shock in my voice.
 
 " get over him ? " she asked me and tilt her head to the side. I nodded and started at her blankly. " well.. Onew Oppa ! Don't be shock.. And don't be too happy ! But guess whose back ? " she said and bit her bottom lips, trying to hold in her smile. 
 
" what ?.. Back ? Shock ? Happy ? Who ? " I replied feeling tensed. " EunMi tiptoed to me and raised her head to whisper in my ear. " Jonghyun. " she mumbled into my ear and another bright smile lid up her face. 
 
" J-Jonghyun ? " I stuttered as my eyes widened. She nodded and ran into her room.. And came out again.. Holding onto.. Air. " see ! It's Jonghyun ! " she said and pointed.. At the air beside her. 
 
" What ? " I answered as fear started to overcome me. " Jonghyun ! " she said and grinned. " EunMi.. There's - " " Come on Onew Oppa ! Jonghyun and I baked a cake just now ! You should try it ! Sit down here while I go and cut a piece for you. " she said cheerfully and dashed into the kitchen. 
 
I sat down at the dining table and look at the direction of the kitchen. This is bad. Really bad. I honestly didn't think that.. Jonghyun will affect her until.. Until she's like this. I bit my bottom lips and played with my fingers.
 
 " Onew Oppa ! Here ! " she place a plate with a slice of cake on the table infront of me. " EunMi- " 
 
" ah ! I forgot ! We made dokbokki too ! I'll just grab some for you ! " she said and ran back to the kitchen again. I shook my head and look at the direction of the kitchen again worriedly. Somehow.. She seems to be avoiding what I want to tell her.. As if .. She already know what I want to talk to her about.. 
 
" here ! The awesome Dokbokki made my JongMi ! " she giggled as she place a plate with Dokbokki infront of me. " JongMi is a nice name isn't it ? Jonghyun and EunMi JongMi ! " she grinned. 
 
" EunMi- " 
 
" You want water ? The Dokbokki is quite spicy ! " 
 
" Eun-"
 
" Is the cake too sweet ? Or is it too bland ? "
 
" Eu- "
 
" is the cream not creamy enough ? Maybe I should have beat it longer. Jonghyun said it was okay though. "
 
" EunM- " 
 
" is the Dokbokki undercook ? Or is it - "
 
" EUNMI ! STOP IT ! " I shouted out at last. She really seems to be trying to avoid what I want to tell her. " eh ? Yeah ? " she ask and bit her bottom lips. " Jonghyun isn't here. " I said calmly and look at her. 
 
" he is ! He did all these with me ! He is here ! He's back ! " she argued back and an obvious frown could be clearly seen on her face. " EunMi. He is not here. He is gone already. " I said again. Trying to be calm. " no ! He is here ! He's not gone ! " she shouted back with glassy eyes.
 
 " EUNMI HE IS NOT HERE ! " I shouted and gave her a serious face. " he is here ! He is ! he is ! " she shouted as tears Flowed down her cheeks. " HAN EUNMI ! STOP DENYING ! HE ISN'T HERE ! " I shouted out loud and grab her shoulders shaking her lightly.
 
 " STOP LIVING IN DILUTIONS ! " I shouted again and stop shaking her. " he.. Is here.. "She mumbled weakly as tears started to flow out of her eyes constantly. " he is here.. " she mumbled again weakly as her head fell onto my chest. 
 
" he's here " she mumbled again in my chest as her tears wet my shirt. " Onew Oppa.. " she started and hiccuped. " he's not here isn't he... He's still gone isn't he ? " she said softly as she grab onto my shirt tightly. 
 
" I thought.. I thought if I imagine that he was here.. He would really be back.. I.. I would rather live in a illusion that he is here with me rather then living without him.. And then .. Maybe.. Maybe my heart won't hurt so much anymore.. " she said and grab onto my shirt tighter.
 
 " EunMi ah... " I said softly as I felt tears welling up in my eyes as well. I let out a sigh and her hair. " imagining him to be back... Is not the right way. " I said softly and hug her tightly. " you know.. Anything is possible in this world.. Maybe .. You can.. Try something. I don't know what.. But somehow.. I just know.. There's a way to bring him back. " I murmured. I have no idea where did that come from.. I just spoke without really thinking.
 
 " really ? " she ask softly and look up at me. I nodded and smiled at her gently. " if you really want something really bad.. It's not impossible to make it happen. " I replied and smiled warmly at her.
 
 " if I want something badly.. What would I do.. " she mumbled to herself and bit her bottom lips. Seeming in thought. " if I want.... I GOT IT ! It's worth a try ! " she shouted and look at me. Smiling genuinely.
 
 " thank you Onew Oppa. I think I know what to do already. " she replied and ran into her room. I look at her as she dissappeared into her room. " I really hope that you will get him back too.. Hwaiting. " I mumbled and smile alittle before wearing my shoes and heading home. 
 
------------
Hey guys ! :D
Sorry again for not updating ><
I update like reeeallly super slow huh..
Oh and ! The past chapter ? 
There was this note from Jonghyun to EunMi ? 
I changed it... 
Cos.. I don't know..
It seems super unrealistic.. 
And my gut senses got the better of me..
And I changed it ! 
I hope the new one seems more realistic.. ^^
Oh and this story is finishing... 
Left.. I think 2 chapters ? And one epilogue.
But I have plans to continue the story.. No.. Not as a sequel. 
But as a prequel.
Like.. Before Jonghyun got into an accident and stuff..
And how they first met.. And well.. Just their love story. 
What do you all think ?
Should I write ? 
Do comment and tell me okay ?
The comments for this story is still empty. :(
Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter !!! 
Suscribe and comment alrighty ? ^^
Byeee ~