Somewhere up there

Forever.

 

* this chapter will be in Jonghyun's POV 
 
-------------
 
I sigh and felt different kinds of feelings flooding inside me. Anger,
Regret, sadness and wanting.
 
 I don't know if wanting is a feeling.. But I desperately want to be beside EunMi. Right now. I felt my shoulder drop and tears welling up in my eyes.
 
 As much as I want to be beside her, I can't. I'm dead. It's hard to face the fact that you're dead though. It's like seeing everything, but yet, you can't do anything.
 
 Why did the truck bang me down ? Why did I cross the road on thy exact time ? Why can't I just go back to life ? I felt the tears drop as the questions repeated in my head. How can I leave her to just.. Suffer like that on her own ? I squeeze my eyes shut as I felt another flood of emotions overcome me. 
 
" why did this happen to us ? " I whispered to myself and blink to clear the blurry ness from the tears. 
 
" if you're up here, you shouldn't be suffering. " I heard a person say and turn to see a tall guy with good looks. Charismatic looks to be honest. 
 
" Hyung ! Some people come up here without them themselves expecting it ! Do you think they will be happy like that ? " another guy said and pouted at the first guy. 
 
" oh yeah. You got a point there. " the guy with charismatic looks nodded and look at me. " who are the two of you. " I ask curiously, wiping away the remaining tears on my face.
 
 " I'm Minho. And that's Taemin. " he answered and smiled at me. " I'm Jonghyun. But.. Why are you you all here ? You two look young. " I stated simply at look at Minho. 
 
" well.. I died because of cancer and this little guy over here, died of over-drinking of banana milk. " Minho said and snickered. " hey ! I didn't ! I died because of a car accident ! " Taemin argued and pouted.
 
 " you died due to car accident ? But.. Howcome you're so happy. Like nothing's wrong ? " I ask shocked. " well.. My family learned to accept the fact that I've died and I have to let go too. It's hard.. But it's possible. " he said and gave me a weak smile. 
 
I frowned and look down, thinking about EunMi again. " but I can't let go. " I stated and look up at him. " why can't you ? " Minho ask and look at me with a worried look. 
 
" I.. I can't let go of the person I love. I made a promise to be beside her forever.. Until we grow old together. But this accident came unexpectedly.. Even it shocked me. How am I suppose to let go like this ? " I ask and look down again, feeling tears starting to form in my eyes. 
 
" I know it's possible if I try to let go. But the thing is I don't want to let go. I don't want to see EunMi suffer because of me. I want to be beside EunMi. I finally got her. And now wanting me to let go if her.. " I stop and shook my head. Feeling the tears roll down my cheek. 
 
" if you want me to let go if her now, It's .. It's just.. Impossible. She means too much to me.. Too much. " I stopped and sniffled. " I know that if I say this, I'm selfish. But.. I really wish that EunMi will love me still. Even if I'm dead. Because if she gets over me.. It's.. Like.. The end of me. " I whispered towards the end and bit my bottom lips trying to stop the tears from falling.. And failing terribly. 
 
" you sound lovesick. " The Minho guy snorted and laugh alittle. " I admit. I am. I'm lovesick. She just mean so much to me that, seeing her for even one glance makes my day. One smile from her, it's like the whole world has brighten up. " I said and felt the tears flowing profusely. " you have no idea.. No idea how much she means to me. She means.. Infinity to me. Nothing.. Nothing in this world can replace her. Nothing. " I Said softly and close my eyes, feeling the emotions overwhelming me. 
 
" if that's the case... " Minho said and I look up to see him and Taemin looking at each other. 
 
" if that's the case.. I'm not suppose to tell you this.. But.. Actually.. For people like you, there's a chance for you to be alive again.. Because.. You lost your life without any reasons. It was just some other people mistake and you have to pay. It's no justice.. So.. There's a way. But I can't tell you that. " Minho said and bit his lips. 
 
I just kept quite and look at him feeling more tears coming out. " okay. Fine. I'll give you something more... If.. The person wants you back as badly and you want the person, it's possible. " he said and looked stright at me. 
 
" if the person wants me as badly back.. Then It's possible ? " I ask and look at Minho with tear filled eyes. He nodded and started walking away.
 
 " Hyung, just remember this. If you know what you desire, you would do this thing. And if the person you called EunMi.. Does that certain Thing.. You will be alive again. " Taemin said and followed Minho. Soon both of them dissappeared. 
 
" if I desire it.. I would do this.. What's this.. " I mumbled to myself and thought hardly. If I desire it.. If I desire- " I GOT IT ! " I shouted out loud and started running. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
" if there's a will, there's a way. Nothin is impossible as long as you try ? " EunMi repeated for the nth time and look around her room. " I don't know how did this note got here.. But.. I got a feeling.. It's Jonghyun. " I mumbled to myself and tighten the note in my palm, crumpling it in the process. " I think I need to visit Jonghyun's apartment. " 
 
---------
Hey ~
Sorry for not updating ! :(
School is hectic as usual :<
And next week is my PRELIMS.
I've died x.x
And plus, it's just about 4 months plus to my national exams T.T
I'm sorry for updating so super slowly.
And thanks for your support !! 
I'll try to update faster !
Honestly, I've been trying but.. There's just too much work :(
I'll try my best ! 
Thanks for reading ! 
Till the next chapter ~ 
:D 
Byeeee