Once I promise you, I'll never break it.

Forever.

 

Forever, chapter 8
 
Sorry for the late update !
This will be the last chapter..
There will be an epilogue though ! 
So second last Chapter ! 
 
Enjoy reading ! ^^
 
-----------------
 
I sniffled and focus my eyes on the tile of the floor in the train station, trying to keep the tears in. But of course, to no avail. My heart feels like it was being torn into pieces. It hurts. So bad. 
 
I clench  my chest, the part where my heart is at and took in a deep breath. I've suffered heartbreaks.. But none, Not one felt even one inch of what i am feeling now.
 
 " why must it all be so complicated ? Why.. Why must it hurt so much ? Why ? " I mumbled and let the tears fall again. Too weak to resist the tears from falling down. Flashback of How I first met Jonghyun, how we got together, how we were so happy all played in my mind like a broken recorder, over and over again. 
 
" why can't you just come back ? My life feels meaningless. What about the promise you made to me ? " I stop and sniffled looking miserably on the metal train tracks.
 
 " why did you break your promise ? " my voice cracked and I squeeze my eyes shut letting the tears flow down freely when the flashback of the first time me and Jonghyun fought came into my mind.
 
-- flashback --
 
I was running towards the dance studio where Jonghyun and the rest of his best friends always go to practise their singing and dancing. Excited to tell him a good news.
 
 " Jong - " 
 
I shouted but stop halfway when I saw Jonghyun with another girl inside the dance room alone.  I felt the smile disappear from my face and closed the door to the dance room, watching what are the two of them doing without letting them know I'm there.
 
 As the room was sound-proof, all I saw was their lips moving to what they were saying. I could only make out some words like ' no ' and ' why '. I frown and continued looking through the glass. 
 
It seems like their talking has already stopped. Suddenly, there was a sound at the end of the hallway and I quickly turn. But there was nothing. I strugged and turn back to look through the glass when I saw the girl kissing Jonghyun on the cheeks. 
 
I felt my eyes widen as I look at them in shock. " what.. The heck. " I whispered under my breath and lean againts the wall behind me. The door then swing open Infront of me and Jonghyun walked out, with the girl behind him.
 
 " EunMi ? What are you doing here ? " he ask with wide eyes. " I.. I came to see you. But.. Maybe I shouldn't have. " I whispered and felt a tear flow down my cheeks. " what do you mean ? " he ask and walk towards me. 
 
" NO. Stop ! Don't come near me.. I saw everything. " I shouted and look up at him with Tear-stained face. " E-everything ? " he ask looking shock. " yes. Everything. I saw the girl kissing you. " I said and look at the girl behind Jonghyun who was smiling smugly at me.
 
 " it's not how it seems ! " Jonghyun started to explain and took a step towards me. " oh Jonghyun, don't need to explain to her. It's not like she's your anything. " the girl behind said and hook her arms with Jonghyun's.
 
 " shut up. And stay out of this. " he said sharply to the girl and shoved her hand away. For a second there, I felt relief. " it's really not how it seems. I don't like her EunMi. You're the only one for me. Really. " he said and took another step closer to me.
 
 " can.. Can I trust you ? " I murmured and look up at him, trying to stop the tears. " yes. You can. " he said confidently and took a stride towards me. " okay then.. " I whispered and wipe my tears away with the back of my hand.
 
 " oh Eunmi. I'm sorry. " he said and immidietly ran up to hug me. " sorry.. For what ? " I mumbled and buried my head in his chest. " for making you cry. " he mumbled and my hair. I soften at what he said and smiled. 
 
" you're forgiven. " I said and turn up to look at him. He smiled back at me and lean down to plant a kiss on my lips. 
 
-- flashback ends --
 
I smiled bitterly and played with my fingers. Tears were flowing constantly out of my eyes and the feeling of wanting Jonghyun here next to me, to comfort me, to cheer me up.. Was growing stronger and stronger. 
 
" Jonghyun... Why does it have to hurt so much ? " I mumbled to myself and let out another sigh. Soon, the roaring of the approaching train echoed across the whole platform. I stood up and walk towards where the train is with a heavy heart.
 
 I look up at my own reflection on the moving train which was approaching to a stop and felt even more heavy- hearted. Why of all people it must be Jonghyun ? Why ? Why is life so unfair ? I shouted in my head and felt myself tearing up more.
 
 " what about your promise ? You told me to never give up on anything I do.. And tried everything I could to try and get you back.. But.. Where are you now ? " I whispered under my breath and cried more. 
 
The train has already stopped and people were bustling out of the train and some going pass me and into the train. Somehow, I couldn't move my feet and I just stood there, crying. Soon, the train started moving again, this time away from the station.
 
 I felt my heart curl up in hurt and disappointment. I look down at the metal train tracks which were still vibrating from the leaving train. The yearning for Jonghyun. The wanting for him to come back.. Was just overwhelming. 
 
" Jonghyun.. I need you.. " I mumbled clenching my hand into a fist. Suddenly, I have this urge to look up.. Hesitating, I lifted my head up slowly and look to the opposite platform. And then, I had the biggest shock of my life. 
 
There on the other platform, Jonghyun stood, with his headphones placed over this neck and his hands in his pocket. He was looking at me.. Almost shyly.
 
 I felt my whole body freeze as I look at him with a shock face. He actually came back. He did. He really did.
 
 " KIM JONGHYUN ! " I shouted across the platform and Jonghyun's lips twisted up to his well known sweet smile. Never in my life, have I felt so very relief. 
 

When I said that I'll be with you forever, I really mean it. Once I promise you, I'll never break it... Because, Han EunMi. I love you. I love you so much.


 

----------

hey guys !!

yeah.. this is a somewhat y chapter ><

and its the .. second last T.T

for the next part, you can choose to skip.because, i am going to rant.

here goes,

Infinite is freaking coming over here to my country for concert !!! and the tickets came out today.. BUT. the concert is in 5th oct... which is right smack in the middle of my exams T.T and so, i CANT GOOOO ><

and thats not all..

Etude house... is gong to hold their season 4 pink party right here in Singapore.. well... the good thing is.. its before my national exams... but, YOU CANT PURCHASE THE TICKETS. you must win them..OTL. and so far, i still need to collect Three more member's peel off card before i can get the freaking ticket. and getting a peel of card, is NOT easy. :(

but anyways, i will be able to see BAP !!!

YAYYYYY.

there are having their press conference in a mall and its open to public !!

hehe. im sad and excited at the same time.....

oh well.. i guess thats the end of my rantings. if you read until here, all the way...

let me give you a candy :DD

* gives cyber candy *

haha ! the epilogue will be coming up soon !! ( i hope )

see ya all next time with my rantings again :DD hehe

BYEEE ^^