A wish.

Forever.

 

* this chapter will be back to Eunmi's POV throughout. 
 
Sorry for the late update >< 
 
Enjoy reading !! 
 
------
 
I look up at the towering building Infront of me. Biting my bottom lips, I slowly and hesitantly walk inside with small steps. This is not the first time I had been to Namsan tower. I came here with my parents when I was young but never with Jonghyun. 
 
I let out a sigh and bought the ticket along with two locks ; one pink and one blue, from the counter. After that, I proceeded to the highest floor of Namsan tower. Once the lift door to the highest floor of Namsan tower opened, I walk stright to the fence full of locks on it.
 
 Namsan tower is popular for their " love fence " where couples will buy locks and lock their lock with their promise of feelings and request for eternal love for each other scribbled ontop of the lock. After that, they will throw away the key from the high tower, showing that they will never ever go back on their promise to each other. 
 
I let out another sigh and bit my bottom lips again. I fiddled with the two locks on my hand and was hesitant about the decision. " maybe this was a bad idea.. " I mumbled and started to back away. But stopped again. Images of Jonghyun started to flash through my mind and I let out a sigh.
 
 " since I'm already here. Might as well try. " I mumbled to myself again and took small steps towards the fence filled with locks. I hook the two locks together before hooking them on the fence. I wrote my name on the pink lock and Jonghyun's name on the blue one before clicking the two lock shut. 
 
I took a step back and look the the two locks which were entwined together, standing out among all the locks. I opened my palm and look at the two keys on my hand. " it's now.. Or never. " I whispered and put both my palms together tightly with the two keys in between.
 
 " I... I wish. I wish.. I wish that Jonghyun will come back. I know that it's kind of selfish asking for this kind of request. But I need him. I really really need him. So please.... Please let him come back.. And let him continuing being with me. By my side. " I let out a shaky sigh and open my eyes, feeling a lone tear slipping out of my eyes and down my cheeks.
 
 Within a heartbeat, I threw the keys as far as I can with as much energy as I can master. I watch as the two keys disappear from my sight and waited for something to happen. Anything. But nothing came. " maybe it takes time. " I mumbled and sat down at a corner to wait for something to happen. 
 
I played with my phone and let out another huge sigh. " something will happen. Im positive. " I cheered myself and continue sitting there alone at the top of Namsan tower. 
 
I hug my knees and put my chin Ontop of my knees. Even if it takes the whole day, I would wait. No matter what, I would wait. Because.. No matter how long, No matter how much it takes, I would sacrifice everything to get Jonghyun back.
 
 Not knowing what to do, I close my eyes and let the past memories of Jonghyun and me flood my mind. 
 
-- flashback --
 
" let me hold your hand !! "
 
" no.. It's weird... "
 
" what's so weird about a couple holding hands ? We are a couple aren't we ? " Jonghyun frowned and stop me from walking any further. " we are... But... " I stop and bit my bottom lips, avoiding any sign of eye contact with him. " Are you... Are you shy ? " he spoke slowly and lifted my chin up to make me meet his eyes. " I.. Uh... Yes.... " I let out a sigh and look away from him, embarrassed. " aigoo ! What's there to be shy about around me ? I'm your boyfriend you silly girl. " he smiled and ruffled my hair. " come on. Lets go for the rides ! " he said cheerfully and grab my hand, holding it tight. " oh and Eunmi, I once I hold your hand, I would never let it go. Ever. " he smiled and squeeze my hand. I felt a blush creep up my face and look away from him, felling my heart exploding from happiness. 
 
-- Flashback ends --
 
I open my eyes and felt a smile go through my face. I remember that day clearly. The day when me and Jonghyun went to lotte world together for the first time. I closed my eyes again and let the memories of that day flow back to me again. 
 
-- flashback --
 
" NEXT TWO PERSON ! " the worker shouted and Jonghyun grab my hand and gently pulled me towards the Ferris wheel carriage. Once the two or is are inside, the worker close the carriage door and the Ferris wheel started to move. Starting our 20 minutes ride. 
 
I marvelled at the outside scenery as the lights around lotte world makes it look... Magical. " Eunmi. " I heard Jonghyun said and turn around to see Jonghyun already leaning towards me. " y-yes ? " I stuttered taken aback at Jonghyun's closeness. " aigoo ! You're so cute ! " he chuckled and ruffled my hair again.
 
 I just sat there staring at him. Somehow, whenever Jonghyun touches me or do anything affectionate to me, I would feel tingles all over my body. And right now, I can't feel my body.
 
 " Aigoo. You're seriously too cute. " he mumbled and comb my hair using his fingers to tidy up my hair. " y..yah ! Dont make me feel so nervous. " I blurted out and look away from him, blushing. " you're nervouse around me still ? " he ask and held my hand. " I... I... I just can't believe that you're my boyfriend. " I mumbled and look at him. 
 
Jonghyun let go of my hand and cup my face. " then.. Maybe this... Will make you believe it. " he whispered and started closing in towards me with his eyes shut. I felt my heart pick up speed as Jonghyun came closer and closer. And soon, very soon, I felt something soft landed on my lips and instantly, my eyes fluttered close.
 
 I felt myself die for a few seconds as the nervousness, happiness and all sorts of -ness burst inside me. I put my arms around Jonghyun's neck and kissed him back. Even if I die right now, I would die without any regrets. Because, now I know, the man that I love the most in the world feels the same way.
 
-- flashback ends --
 
I open my eyes and felt a tear escape my eyes. I look around and realised that it was already quite dark outside. So I have been sitting here for more then 4 hours sleeping and daydreaming ? I let out and sigh and look down, suddenly feeling stupid that a mere wish would be able to bring Jonghyun back.
 
 " Im so stupid. I should just go. It's impossible. " I whispered to myself and stood up, grabbing my bag on the process and went down the lift, walking out of Namsan tower.
 
 " I should just accept the fact that Jonghyun will never be back. I should just accept the fact that he is dead.. " I sigh and let the tears fall. " I shall cry. Cry all I want today and I won't cry over this again. I have to move on. " I mumbled to myself and cried hard. 
 
Not long after, I reach the train station and bought the tickets with red-puffy eyes. " I can't. I can't. I can't forget Jonghyun. I need him. I need him so much. " I mumbled to myself again and broke down all over again.